06-09-2017, 07:19 AM
RE: Useless recitation of previous posts
I hope it's a fast charging battery Big Grin

Get your own bleeding hymn book
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2017, 07:25 AM
(06-09-2017 07:19 AM)Thedemonbarber Wrote:  I hope it's a fast charging battery Big Grin
This.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-09-2017, 12:15 PM
(04-09-2017 02:41 PM)JAH Wrote:  I have only been able to read for I don't know, maybe a year maybe more. During that time I have become more and more angry about the frequency which some posters here repeat previous posters instead of answering them. Yes it may take a few words but a little cleverness will take care of that. The most egregious is when someone quotes a previous post that contains multiple quotes itself. Please all curb yourselves.

Now I have to charge my battery so I can be bitchy on other subjects.

What really annoys me are posts where someone replies to multiple posters in one post, and posters that post replies to multiple posters that are themselves replying to other posters posts are the worst kind of post.

(04-09-2017 05:29 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  What just happened?

I dunno.

(04-09-2017 08:57 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  I have caught myself on more than one occasion clicking on "reply" instead of "New Reply" which of course, results in exactly that sort of post. Add to that the factor of not realizing it until it's too late to "edit" it at all, plus the fact that if it is realized early enough to edit then it requires erasing everything that's there above my reply... If the two (reply and new reply) weren't so close to one another then at least that much could be avoided. But huh? Wait a sec, doesn't it pretty much all collapse anyway?

Anyway, as for my part in the debacle, I'll try to pay better attention.

Me too.

(06-09-2017 06:42 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(06-09-2017 06:36 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Like this?
Or this. Drinking Beverage

Yeah like that. Drinking Beverage

(06-09-2017 07:25 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(06-09-2017 07:19 AM)Thedemonbarber Wrote:  I hope it's a fast charging battery Big Grin
This.

^^^^^ What he said Tongue

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 7 users Like unsapien's post
09-09-2017, 12:53 PM
(04-09-2017 02:41 PM)JAH Wrote:  For reasons only known to the machinery of this forum I have not been able to post for some time. But now I am back and I am bad. Some of this will show in posts on specific subjects and some will show now.

I have only been able to read for I don't know, maybe a year maybe more. During that time I have become more and more angry about the frequency which some posters here repeat previous posters instead of answering them. Yes it may take a few words but a little cleverness will take care of that. The most egregious is when someone quotes a previous post that contains multiple quotes itself. Please all curb yourselves.

Now I have to charge my battery so I can be bitchy on other subjects.

Go on with your bad self...show us what you've got.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-09-2017, 05:16 PM
(04-09-2017 02:41 PM)JAH Wrote:  I have only been able to read for I don't know, maybe a year maybe more.

How the hell did you sign up here in the first place over 4 years ago if you didn't know how to read? And why would you in the first place if you're illiterate to begin with?

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-09-2017, 06:48 PM
(09-09-2017 05:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-09-2017 02:41 PM)JAH Wrote:  I have only been able to read for I don't know, maybe a year maybe more.

How the hell did you sign up here in the first place over 4 years ago if you didn't know how to read? And why would you in the first place if you're illiterate to begin with?

Girly, chill. To him/her all you just said was laksdf asr;oiasej;lasdkjf;asier a;oseur; aslkfjsd asijas;lkf a;oi esurlasdf;alksjo e esroia js;oi

[+] 2 users Like jerry mcmasters's post
09-09-2017, 07:11 PM
(04-09-2017 08:38 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(04-09-2017 08:25 PM)Vera Wrote:  [Image: giphy.gif]

That gif is fucking me up. I almost went into a hypnotic state for a second there.

It's a fractal.
Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
11-09-2017, 05:45 PM
OK Girly, I have for the most part enjoyed your posts. But the crack about my reading which was taken very much out of context, will not be forgiven. I know I am a little slow but so what. I will keep my eye on you and your bad attire.

I have lived essentially my whole life in the San Francisco Bay Area so I know what a man in a dress should look like. You are at best marginal.

Please understand this was all said in fun. Although the crack about my reading was a little hard.
[+] 3 users Like JAH's post
11-09-2017, 05:52 PM
(11-09-2017 05:45 PM)JAH Wrote:  Although the crack about my reading was a little hard.

That's why it was funny, you silly Jah. Big Grin

No homo.

#sigh
11-09-2017, 06:12 PM
[Image: 200.webp#24-grid1]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.