User Rating

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-04-2011, 12:58 AM
Photo User Rating
This is a kind of Whiny thing to ask. But , I recently added my Neg rating to a user that 10 of you also added to "Trainwreck". Now, this brought to my attention my own Rating. This is a bit selfish of me to ask, but why am I still with 0 details? I mean, I see some of you regularly, and some of those have Positive Reputation ratings.

I know; I'm showing jealousy; But I had to get that thought off my chest.

Thank You for reading this rant.

The Beauty of The Scientific Method , is the Anticipation of a Better Explanation.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2011, 01:15 AM
RE: User Rating
Most of my reputation, funnily enough, comes from being a clown.

The users who get into the big intelligent university level debates get the highest though :3

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
02-04-2011, 01:29 AM
This is all I have to say about it. Tongue

[+] 3 users Like DeepThought's post
02-04-2011, 01:46 AM
[quote='GodVirusDeleted' pid='26017' dateline='1301729359']
This is all I have to say about it. Tongue
(Video deleted because of redundancy).

LOL. Ok But that's a bit harsh on me don't you think?... HEY! Can we post Videos now!!!??? Great!

The Beauty of The Scientific Method , is the Anticipation of a Better Explanation.
02-04-2011, 02:28 AM
(02-04-2011 01:46 AM)Chesstime Wrote:  LOL. Ok But that's a bit harsh on me don't you think?... HEY! Can we post Videos now!!!??? Great!
I wasn't trying to be harsh. I meant to say it's not really that important in the end.
The video linking was added as part of the main software upgrade and you can access it in the main editor. Button on the top right of the text box.
02-04-2011, 02:39 AM
(02-04-2011 02:28 AM)GodVirusDeleted Wrote:  
(02-04-2011 01:46 AM)Chesstime Wrote:  LOL. Ok But that's a bit harsh on me don't you think?... HEY! Can we post Videos now!!!??? Great!
I wasn't trying to be harsh. I meant to say it's not really that important in the end.
The video linking was added as part of the main software upgrade and you can access it in the main editor. Button on the top right of the text box.

It's all good. And thank you for both your rating me and telling me how to post the video. I was just coming back here to ask the question, when I saw your reply already explained about the button near the text buttons.

02-04-2011, 11:14 AM
I had like 8 ratings before I even realized what the ratings were or what that number was by "reputation". Seriously, I wasn't even paying attention to it until one day I was changing something with my profile and noticed I had these comments. I had probably been on this board for 4 or 5 months when that happened (I think it was in December). Since then I think I've given out like 4 ratings to people, and those were usually because something made me laugh. Otherwise, I just don't even think to do it.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
02-04-2011, 12:08 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2011 12:14 PM by Observer.)
Most of the things on my rep are ratings i got for stupid posts. I think my reputation will level now that we have a "like" button for posts.
Btw
Since you love ratings so much I gave you one. Your very welcome. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post
02-04-2011, 12:42 PM
Likes are a bit easier to give, rep actually takes page loading, and then you actually have to think of some sort of interesting comment that you hope will make the reciever smile! Americans are meant to be lazy, and since half of us are Americans you must CONFORM!
02-04-2011, 01:40 PM
Thank All of you for your input. I didn't think much of ratings either until I found a use for it Against a particular user that Literally Everyone had the same feelings towards. I guess I should have accepted the fact that I had a zero rep, (As in no data at all), which meant at least that I wasn't "Disliked"! LOL

[+] 1 user Likes Chesstime's post