Username colors are inaccurate, or thread is.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2013, 09:30 AM
Username colors are inaccurate, or thread is.
It's been bugging me since the change in mods occurred recently. What the color coding system has been at least since I've been here was that Seth was in Gold, which is what it states in the locked thread here. As you can see Gold is for the Creator of TTA, aka Seth. Now Chas, and someone else has appeared in Gold as well. Either usernames need to be fixed or the thread needs to change reflecting the current configuration. Also this used to contain a list this specifically said who was what. I don't think that is necessary, but it is an option, but the color coding system needs to be fixed. What we have now will only create confusion for new folks. The same issue goes for Stark's name, which is not rainbow despite the chart on the thread I linked to, and probably others which I haven't noticed yet.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2013, 09:45 AM
RE: Username colors are inaccurate, or thread is.
(18-01-2013 09:30 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  It's been bugging me since the change in mods occurred recently. What the color coding system has been at least since I've been here was that Seth was in Gold, which is what it states in the locked thread here. As you can see Gold is for the Creator of TTA, aka Seth. Now Chas, and someone else has appeared in Gold as well. Either usernames need to be fixed or the thread needs to change reflecting the current configuration. Also this used to contain a list this specifically said who was what. I don't think that is necessary, but it is an option, but the color coding system needs to be fixed. What we have now will only create confusion for new folks. The same issue goes for Stark's name, which is not rainbow despite the chart on the thread I linked to, and probably others which I haven't noticed yet.
Filox and I are "Plumbers" and our names are copper-coloured - not the same as Seth.

That was not stated in the description, but should be.

I don't know what happened to the Rainbow.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-01-2013, 09:55 AM
(18-01-2013 09:45 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-01-2013 09:30 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  It's been bugging me since the change in mods occurred recently. What the color coding system has been at least since I've been here was that Seth was in Gold, which is what it states in the locked thread here. As you can see Gold is for the Creator of TTA, aka Seth. Now Chas, and someone else has appeared in Gold as well. Either usernames need to be fixed or the thread needs to change reflecting the current configuration. Also this used to contain a list this specifically said who was what. I don't think that is necessary, but it is an option, but the color coding system needs to be fixed. What we have now will only create confusion for new folks. The same issue goes for Stark's name, which is not rainbow despite the chart on the thread I linked to, and probably others which I haven't noticed yet.
Filox and I are "Plumbers" and our names are copper-coloured - not the same as Seth.

In the thread it looks orange...on the forum it looks gold (to my eyes). If I'm the only one seeing it then by all means disregard that portion of my whining. The rainbow thing isn't *as* big of a deal, but it's something that's easily fixed.

Hmm...if you two are the "plumbers" then I dub thee Mario and Filox, Luigi.

On second thought that makes me the princess Consider...

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
18-01-2013, 09:59 AM
(18-01-2013 09:55 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(18-01-2013 09:45 AM)Chas Wrote:  Filox and I are "Plumbers" and our names are copper-coloured - not the same as Seth.

In the thread it looks orange...on the forum it looks gold (to my eyes). If I'm the only one seeing it then by all means disregard that portion of my whining. The rainbow thing isn't *as* big of a deal, but it's something that's easily fixed.

Thank you, Your Highness. Smile

18-01-2013, 11:02 AM
(18-01-2013 09:59 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-01-2013 09:55 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  In the thread it looks orange...on the forum it looks gold (to my eyes). If I'm the only one seeing it then by all means disregard that portion of my whining. The rainbow thing isn't *as* big of a deal, but it's something that's easily fixed.

Thank you, Your Highness. Smile
Thank You, Mario! But our princess is in another castle.

[Image: avatar_15549_zps792b130b.jpg]

Angel

[+] 6 users Like Dark Light's post
18-01-2013, 11:52 AM
Stark asked to be blue as opposed to rainbow. As he's still here he's currently classed as a Veteran.

The Plumber thing is my bad. I probably chose the closest colour I could find rather than search for one that is closer. I'll get to work on that.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
18-01-2013, 11:55 AM
(18-01-2013 11:52 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Stark asked to be blue as opposed to rainbow. As he's still here he's currently classed as a Veteran.

The Plumber thing is my bad. I probably chose the closest colour I could find rather than search for one that is closer. I'll get to work on that.
Already fixed it, Hughsie.

18-01-2013, 12:09 PM
(18-01-2013 11:55 AM)Chas Wrote:  Already fixed it, Hughsie.

I gotta say, I'd be lost without you dude. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
18-01-2013, 12:20 PM
(18-01-2013 11:02 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(18-01-2013 09:59 AM)Chas Wrote:  Thank you, Your Highness. Smile
Thank You, Mario! But our princess is in another castle.

Angel
This really needs to be your new avatar Chas.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
18-01-2013, 12:23 PM
(18-01-2013 12:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(18-01-2013 11:02 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Thank You, Mario! But our princess is in another castle.

Angel
This really needs to be your new avatar Chas.

Well, maybe Earmuffs could clean it up a bit. Consider

Although, I was thinking of an avatar of kneeling under the sink with a plumber's crack showing. Shocking