Utah teachers attend free concealed weapons training class.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2012, 09:44 PM
RE: Utah teachers attend free concealed weapons training class.
(29-12-2012 08:27 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-12-2012 08:19 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  He had a .223 assault rifle. And two handguns.

I don't understand the "fuckstick" remark unless that's a term of endearment.

It was not an assault rifle. It was a semi-automatic rifle.

I'll take your word for that. Thanks. :-)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2012, 10:01 PM
(29-12-2012 08:19 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(29-12-2012 08:01 PM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  FALSE. HE DID NOT HAVE AN'ASSAULT' "WEAPON. GTFO WITH YOUR BULLSHIT. HE HAD 2 HANDGUNS.

YOU FUCKSTICK.Big Grin

He had a .223 assault rifle. And two handguns.

I don't understand the "fuckstick" remark unless that's a term of endearment.
Incorrect.

He used handguns.

A rifle of any type was NOT used.

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/5...5#50208495
29-12-2012, 11:09 PM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2012 11:21 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
I really don't care what he used, if the semi-automtic rifle was left in the car or not. He killed 28 people, most of them babies. Arming teachers isn't the answer. It doesn't change anything.

According to this the rifle was used.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012...l-shooting

The sun rises in the West and the bird shits on the coffeetable.

30-12-2012, 12:27 AM
Re: RE: Utah teachers attend free concealed weapons training class.
(29-12-2012 11:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I really don't care what he used, if the semi-automtic rifle was left in the car or not. He killed 28 people, most of them babies. Arming teachers isn't the answer. It doesn't change anything.

You mean according to the article written on the 16th?Derp

Of course it dosen mean anything now, it's not in your favor.

Antigun tards have this delusion that a gun in a good persons hand in a shooting is almost worse off for the good people, but in the hands of a crazy video game nerd its the ultimate killing machine for which there is no way to stop.

The fact is thousands of honest people defend themselves with firearms everyday, but its not going to get any air time because its not really news.

Arming teachers isnt the answer, its one of many that should be used.

Oh look, here's a principal, with his .45, stopped a mass school shooting. I guess he didnt change anything. Look too, the story is similer, bitchass kid slits his own moms throat, then takes a rifle off to school bc "nobody likes him". http://www.davekopel.com/2a/othwr/principal&gun.htm
[+] 1 user Likes TheBlackKnight's post
30-12-2012, 12:34 AM
I hardly think the answer to bullets flying around is more bullets flying around.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
30-12-2012, 12:46 AM
(30-12-2012 12:27 AM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  
(29-12-2012 11:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I really don't care what he used, if the semi-automtic rifle was left in the car or not. He killed 28 people, most of them babies. Arming teachers isn't the answer. It doesn't change anything.

You mean according to the article written on the 16th?Derp

Of course it dosen mean anything now, it's not in your favor.

Antigun tards have this delusion that a gun in a good persons hand in a shooting is almost worse off for the good people, but in the hands of a crazy video game nerd its the ultimate killing machine for which there is no way to stop.

The fact is thousands of honest people defend themselves with firearms everyday, but its not going to get any air time because its not really news.

Arming teachers isnt the answer, its one of many that should be used.

Oh look, here's a principal, with his .45, stopped a mass school shooting. I guess he didnt change anything. Look too, the story is similer, bitchass kid slits his own moms throat, then takes a rifle off to school bc "nobody likes him". http://www.davekopel.com/2a/othwr/principal&gun.htm

I'm sorry, you seem to have me confused with someone else. I'm not, nor have I ever been anti-gun.

Frankly all it will take is one child accidentally getting hit by "friendly fire." and people will scream the other way. It won't stop. Arming people doesn't deter crime.
30-12-2012, 12:55 AM
(30-12-2012 12:34 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I hardly think the answer to bullets flying around is more bullets flying around.
It's not really about what you think. If that where true, no cop anywhere on the earth would carry a gun. The 1st step to winning a firefight is gain fire superiority, to put the aggressor on the defensive,force him to be reactionary. Then keep pressing the issue until he expires.
[+] 1 user Likes TheBlackKnight's post
30-12-2012, 12:56 AM
(30-12-2012 12:46 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Arming people doesn't deter crime.
Hey, sure, when things don't go your way just lie.
30-12-2012, 08:15 AM
(29-12-2012 07:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm not against guns. I'm against people's knee-jerk reactions to violence. What Utah is doing is a knee-jerk reaction to something tragic no one foresaw or could prevent.
People's knee jerk reaction to violence is exactly why we are having this debate. People trying to justify an assault weapons ban for example by using a shooting in which no assault weapon was used is a ridiculous knee jerk reaction that doesn't address the issue. Much less solve it.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
30-12-2012, 08:17 AM
(30-12-2012 12:46 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  . Arming people doesn't deter crime.
I guess that's why the military feels it's not necessary to arm base gate guards.

Oh wait....

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain