Utopia is evil???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2017, 09:43 PM
Utopia is evil???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKxkBEHWZuI

THIS. This is what I hate. This kind of negative, pessimistic thinking and mud stained view of the world. Serving an apocalyptic messiah who had no plan b for the world makes you useless when the years, decades and centuries continue on long after he is dead. So, world peace, prosperity, equality, love of nature...these are satanic things according to this dude. These types will spend their whole lives waiting for the great pumpkin to return and will not take part in any attempts to make this world a better place. I know Christians who do not share this negative world view, and they feed the homeless and feed those living with HIV and AIDS, but, this guy is like the negative uncle in every family who never appreciates the good and only focuses on the bad. And judging from the comments on his video I can see that he is hardly alone in his views.

"If all the historic books of the Bible were blotted from the memory of mankind, nothing of value would be lost."

Robert Green Ingersoll
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2017, 10:46 PM
RE: Utopia is evil???
"Mr. Heiser is on to something here. This explains the majority of the Old Testament. Especially the invasion of Canaan by the Israelites and why they were to utterly destroy God's (their) enemies. The genetic and moral pollution was destroying mankind again. Although Mr. Heiser does not mention it, I believe that there were also hybridized animals as well. That accounts for the Pegasus, half man half goat, lion men of Moab, etc. I need to review other videos to see if he discusses this. Thanks for the post Erik!"

Facepalm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHgjGUbFwhE

Just when you think you've heard everything. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post