Utopian Society

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2012, 09:19 AM (This post was last modified: 13-06-2012 04:12 PM by Atothetheist.)
Utopian Society
This was a project I did at my catholic school, and i thought it would br fun to see what you guys think about it. If you want, you can make your own! Feel free to critique and make fun of, or with it.

El Dorito

In order to complete our education system, you must have a P.hD in any subject you choose. 1a. For everyday you miss of school, you must pay fourteen dollars. This is mandatory unless an adequate reason is established for your absence.

Every one in the country has to pay seven dollars per person for health care. Doctors have the right to prescribe medicinal cannibas, if need be.

Fruit shaped money is our legal tender.

You are not allowed to weigh over 400 pounds. If you exceed the stated limit, you are required to go to a weight loss camp. If you continue to stay over weight, unless deemed a medical issue, and not a dietary one, you will be taxed.

Your legal age to start working in professional work places starts at twenty five. In order to work at less than necessary establishments, you are to be tested, and given a workers permit.

Fifteen is the age where you can apply for such permit and work at the lesser respected work places.

Children, for the sake of well rounded people, must participate in an active organization that, overall benefits the world and promotes moral behaviors.

The government will not be able to support, nor condemn, any, or all, religious practices.

Our national language is Spanglish.

We will have a wide variety of transportation from scooters to, when science allows, transformers. We highly recommend not buying " Smart Cars" as there is a high chance of it getting crushed by the sheer awesomeness of other types of transportation.

In order to be " green" We mandate that Octopi be in every home to act as a natural jar opener and pet.

Because we are an underwater civilization, we eat seafood, and import fruits and land meat through submarines.

Everyone has to wear a form of flip flops around the house and neighborhood. You can wear whatever you want in the city.

Anyone with a criminal record is deported. Fire arms are only allowed for protection, such as attacks from radioactive fish.

You shall not kill.

No child abuse of any kind.

No discrimination against: Race, Sex, sexual orientation, Religion, and status of family.

16a. Discrimination is not criticism. It is only discrimination if you say it with the intent to be hateful and a bigot.

17. No stealing. Of any type.

18. No forcing people to do things they don't find in their moral compass to do, unless deemed unreasonable by court of law.

19. No discriminating in the name of, or in favor for: Religion, Sex, Race, Sexual Orientation

20.Leader elections shall be held ever eight years. A leader can hold office for two terms ( term= eight years.)

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2012, 02:10 PM
RE: Utopian Society
8 years is way too long a term for a leader.

If you get a bad leader 8 years is enough time to do a lot of damage.

Also if a guy holds 2 terms then 16 years is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long.

Mind you, 16 years is enough time to monkey with the constitution and grant yourself another 8 too. People get used to having you in power, you can do a lot...
13-06-2012, 04:09 PM
(13-06-2012 02:10 PM)morondog Wrote:  8 years is way too long a term for a leader.

If you get a bad leader 8 years is enough time to do a lot of damage.

Also if a guy holds 2 terms then 16 years is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long.

Mind you, 16 years is enough time to monkey with the constitution and grant yourself another 8 too. People get used to having you in power, you can do a lot...
Alright, is that the only thing u have a problem with?

14-06-2012, 12:29 AM
I am in support of the fruit shaped money. I have even come up with different fruit values. Grape shape = penny
Kiwi =nickel
strawberry = dime
tangerine = quarter
orange = half dollar
grapefruit = dollar

Eh.. Now I am bored.

Under Repair.
[+] 2 users Like itsacow's post
14-06-2012, 12:45 AM
It's all good, but for the utopian society, Cannabis can not be issued by doctor only if needed, it should be legal, just as apples are, so that you can take it preventively. If you ban this, there is no utopia.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
14-06-2012, 12:51 AM
(14-06-2012 12:45 AM)Filox Wrote:  It's all good, but for the utopian society, Cannabis can not be issued by doctor only if needed, it should be legal, just as apples are, so that you can take it preventively. If you ban this, there is no utopia.

Smile
You're right.

14-06-2012, 01:03 AM
I know, I'm always right.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
14-06-2012, 01:50 AM
(13-06-2012 04:09 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Alright, is that the only thing u have a problem with?
Yes. As long as we're talking fantasy Tongue I'm afraid even in my fantasy world politicians still stink.
14-06-2012, 10:20 AM
woot at the tax for people who stay fat for no good reason! Big Grin haha, *happy that I am not that fat*

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
14-06-2012, 10:22 AM
(14-06-2012 10:20 AM)Leela Wrote:  woot at the tax for people who stay fat for no good reason! Big Grin haha, *happy that I am not that fat*
No good reason? They are fat, and they need to work. By taking money, they will eventually work.