Utter Nonsense

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2015, 07:01 PM
Utter Nonsense
Notwithstanding anything previous which would inhibit the reality of that which can only exist in a state of non existence, the neighbor's dog will undoubtedly dig up an old bone and then cry foul at the mockery of yesterday's pizza.

I mean, as if things didn't get bad enough already when Stella broke the god damn snake over the inaction of a peanut butter sandwich, but no we just had to clean the cupboards out of 31 bags of that freaking non existent existence.

Afterwards I ate the patio.

But not all was lost in the quagmire of words that nobody ever uttered, for Stella came back in through the out door with the old bone she stole from the cat who killed the dog who had the damn thing in the first place.

The moral of all this? Don't make a mockery of my fucking pizza.

Drinking Beverage

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? I am an atheist because it is the natural state of being we are all born into.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2015, 07:04 PM
RE: Utter Nonsense
Blink

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
14-02-2015, 07:07 PM
Ahhh, I comprehend the zebra's monkey wrench.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
14-02-2015, 07:08 PM
(14-02-2015 07:01 PM)Free Wrote:  Notwithstanding anything previous which would inhibit the reality of that which can only exist in a state of non existence, the neighbor's dog will undoubtedly dig up an old bone and then cry foul at the mockery of yesterday's pizza.

I mean, as if things didn't get bad enough already when Stella broke the god damn snake over the inaction of a peanut butter sandwich, but no we just had to clean the cupboards out of 31 bags of that freaking non existent existence.

Afterwards I ate the patio.

But not all was lost in the quagmire of words that nobody ever uttered, for Stella came back in through the out door with the old bone she stole from the cat who killed the dog who had the damn thing in the first place.

The moral of all this? Don't make a mockery of my fucking pizza.

Drinking Beverage
Truer words were never spoken. Angel

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
14-02-2015, 07:11 PM
[Image: ClCxiIc_zpss6gjt9h1.jpg]

Big Grin