Utterly Disgusting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2015, 08:12 AM
RE: Utterly Disgusting
(06-05-2015 08:03 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  lol yep.

Honestly, I don't care one way or another.

It's just comical to see people's reactions when all of a sudden their side is the subject of a brutal imaginary scenario and it suddenly becomes an ISIS level war crime.

I just don't see the need to perpetuate hate and violence against others in society.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2015, 08:15 AM

It's just comical to see people's reactions when all of a sudden their side is the subject of a brutal imaginary scenario and it suddenly becomes an ISIS level war crime.

I don't care much either, but he's a public figure with a certain cultural obligation. I mean, if I get lit up over my Gwynnies and her whackadoo woo, least I can do is point this out. Thumbsup

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-05-2015, 08:16 AM
(06-05-2015 08:12 AM)jennybee Wrote:  

I just don't see the need to perpetuate hate and violence against others in society.

That's good. But apparently other people feel such need.

Idiotic rant of this fellow is of no consequence, but that's what is kinda sad is that opinions like his aren't unheard off.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
06-05-2015, 08:18 AM
In fact... let's tailor this scenario for me, and see how offended you are. Hopefully, you're equally offended.

"I'll make a bet with you. Two guys break into a Calvinist's home. He has a little Calvinist wife and two little Calvinist daughters. Two guys break into his home and tie him up in a chair and gag him. And then they take his two daughters in front of him and rape both of them and then shoot them and they take his wife and then decapitate her head off in front of him. And then they can look at him and say, 'Isn't it great that I don’t have to worry about being judged? Isn't it great that there's nothing wrong with this? God made me do it all, isn't that right, dude?'
Then you take a sharp knife and take his manhood and hold it in front of him and say, 'Wouldn't it be something if this [sic] was something wrong with this? But you’re the one who says there is no free will, there’s no right, there’s no wrong, so we’re just doing what God makes us do. We're sick in the head, have a nice day.'
If it happened to them, they probably would say, 'Something about this just ain't right.'"

So how offended are you for all the Calvinists out there?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
06-05-2015, 08:24 AM
Oh and PS, I'm not defending the idiot. As aforementioned, it was poorly contrived and poorly executed.

I don't know... for me, it's just hard to get offended by stupid.

To each his own, I suppose.

06-05-2015, 08:24 AM
(06-05-2015 08:18 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  In fact... let's tailor this scenario for me, and see how offended you are. Hopefully, you're equally offended.

"I'll make a bet with you. Two guys break into a Calvinist's home. He has a little Calvinist wife and two little Calvinist daughters. Two guys break into his home and tie him up in a chair and gag him. And then they take his two daughters in front of him and rape both of them and then shoot them and they take his wife and then decapitate her head off in front of him. And then they can look at him and say, 'Isn't it great that I don’t have to worry about being judged? Isn't it great that there's nothing wrong with this? God made me do it all, isn't that right, dude?'
Then you take a sharp knife and take his manhood and hold it in front of him and say, 'Wouldn't it be something if this [sic] was something wrong with this? But you’re the one who says there is no free will, there’s no right, there’s no wrong, so we’re just doing what God makes us do. We're sick in the head, have a nice day.'
If it happened to them, they probably would say, 'Something about this just ain't right.'"

To me, violence is violence and I don't want to see evil perpetrated against anyone--regardless of religious/other beliefs. And I'm sure if an atheist said something like that, the Calvinists would not be very happy about it.
06-05-2015, 08:26 AM
(06-05-2015 08:24 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Oh and PS, I'm not defending the idiot. As aforementioned, it was poorly contrived and poorly executed.

I'm not really offended because u r right--he's an idiot. It's just the level of hate and on a public platform--it's like why??
06-05-2015, 08:26 AM
(06-05-2015 08:18 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  In fact... let's tailor this scenario for me, and see how offended you are. Hopefully, you're equally offended.

It was going to happen anyway.
Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
06-05-2015, 08:30 AM
(06-05-2015 08:26 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(06-05-2015 08:24 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Oh and PS, I'm not defending the idiot. As aforementioned, it was poorly contrived and poorly executed.

I'm not really offended because u r right--he's an idiot. It's just the level of hate and on a public platform--it's like why??

Idiots gonna idiot, idiot, idiot...

Yeah, that doesn't really work without an -er suffix. Sorry, Taylor... I failed you.

06-05-2015, 08:32 AM
(06-05-2015 08:08 AM)jennybee Wrote:  If the murderer is the possessed believer and the atheist family is just going about their day--who is it that does not know right from wrong?

In my view the murderer does know right and wrong, but knowing this doesn't equate to doing what is right. The murder is just a representation of evil, he has no particular relationship to any person, or religion or creed, a mythical figure in the vain of Cormac McCarthy villain, like Anton Chigurh, if Cormac McCarthy were a hick. He's only a believer in the sense that the Devil is a believer.

His only purpose, is to bring to light the absurdity of not believing in right and wrong, in seeing right and wrong as a matter of likes and dislikes. To highlight there is something truly wrong here, which his victim has to confront and acknowledge against his own idealogical commitments, and masquerading.