V Day

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2015, 11:04 PM
RE: V Day
(14-02-2015 11:01 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(14-02-2015 10:18 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  No clue what ventricular tachycardia means but those cookies looks great! and Happy Valentines day to you too. I woke up, that pretty much explains my day.

Hey me too! Thumbsup

V tach is an "oh shit" shockable rhythm that gets the staff running. May or may not have a pulse.

Ah!

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2015, 11:09 PM
(14-02-2015 10:59 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(14-02-2015 10:52 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Rainbow Dash!

Shit you're right - I knew that Blush

Rainbow bright is a care bear, I think

Close...

[Image: cheerbeer.gif]

but no cigar. Smile

[Image: rblogo1024.gif]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
15-02-2015, 04:06 AM
Hubby and I never did Valentines day much - but we had "our days". One of us would spontaneously announce it was "our day" coming up - and we took a day to do things together. Happened a few times a year, and either one of us would call a day when we felt like it. It was fun that way. I miss him.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
15-02-2015, 08:10 AM
It was a good day. Chocolates for both of us - We went to see the movie "The Theory Of Everything" (Stephen Hawking's story) - I have no interest in 50 shades of gray and don't plan on seeing it

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything" - Friedrich Nietzsche
15-02-2015, 08:44 AM
(15-02-2015 08:10 AM)Blackout Wrote:  It was a good day. Chocolates for both of us - We went to see the movie "The Theory Of Everything" (Stephen Hawking's story) - I have no interest in 50 shades of gray and don't plan on seeing it

I just wanna see the guy that plays Christian Grey get naked Angel

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
15-02-2015, 08:48 AM
Nah, if a movie doesn't have fascinating content I will not watch it, let alone pay a ticket (instead of torrenting it). I don't care for the guy much because I already have Jax Teller from Sons of Anarchy.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything" - Friedrich Nietzsche