VERY Close calls!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2011, 10:08 AM
VERY Close calls!
Ever had a close call with the cops were you were like OMG i almost went to jail. well me and my buddies were at the midnight launch at gamestop for Skyrim, well we got bored so we drove threw the parking lot. My friend pulled out the pipe and we lit up but as i took a hit... i had to hold it in for like 48 seconds cause 3 cops started driving by us extremly slow... I was so scared xD What are some of your close calls???
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2011, 10:10 AM

RE: VERY Close calls!
Epic fail.

& yes.
I fucked with some old lady's chickens.
I jumped on the fence, & barked at them like a dog. xD

They drove up, & I lied about why I did it.
LOL.
Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2011, 10:11 AM
(14-11-2011 10:10 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  Epic fail.

& yes.
I fucked with some old lady's chickens.
I jumped on the fence, & barked at them like a dog. xD

They drove up, & I lied about why I did it.
LOL.

Lulz xDD
14-11-2011, 10:11 AM (This post was last modified: 14-11-2011 10:15 AM by itsFerdinand.)
(14-11-2011 10:08 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Ever had a close call with the cops were you were like OMG i almost went to jail. well me and my buddies were at the midnight launch at gamestop for Skyrim, well we got bored so we drove threw the parking lot. My friend pulled out the pipe and we lit up but as i took a hit... i had to hold it in for like 48 seconds cause 3 cops started driving by us extremly slow... I was so scared xD What are some of your close calls???

-.- You. are. an. idiot.

I don't think I've ever had a run in with the cops. But I remember when I was little, my cousins and I threw some tantrums and threw a bunch of dog shit at this old man's house. We were too young to get in serious trouble though. Fuck the police. (x
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like itsFerdinand's post
14-11-2011, 10:27 AM
(14-11-2011 10:11 AM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  
(14-11-2011 10:08 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Ever had a close call with the cops were you were like OMG i almost went to jail. well me and my buddies were at the midnight launch at gamestop for Skyrim, well we got bored so we drove threw the parking lot. My friend pulled out the pipe and we lit up but as i took a hit... i had to hold it in for like 48 seconds cause 3 cops started driving by us extremly slow... I was so scared xD What are some of your close calls???

-.- You. are. an. idiot.

I don't think I've ever had a run in with the cops. But I remember when I was little, my cousins and I threw some tantrums and threw a bunch of dog shit at this old man's house. We were too young to get in serious trouble though. Fuck the police. (x

Im not an idiot T.T And yeah i agree Fuck the police haha Tongue
14-11-2011, 05:13 PM
I've had a verbal caution for throwing a milkshake over someone on the way to school. They only bothered because his dad wanted to press assault charges and they wanted to shut him up.

Not done anything apart from that, I've been chased a few times but it doesn't count if they don't catch you Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
14-11-2011, 09:04 PM
(14-11-2011 10:27 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Im not an idiot T.T And yeah i agree Fuck the police haha Tongue

Im sorry but you and your friends are fucking idiots if your smoking weed and driving at the same time.........also fuck the police??? Say that next time you need to ring them for something Rolleyes

Just my opinion.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
14-11-2011, 10:57 PM (This post was last modified: 14-11-2011 11:04 PM by houseofcantor.)
Bemore nailed it. Being in a car is probable cause. Find a spot. Like how everybody used to "party at the Sue." (where Johnny Cantor painted a portrait of his first love, Suzanne... always the dreamer, that fucking cantor Tongue)
Now that the lecture's over... had some cops over. My fucking neighbor was spun out on meth - business as usual. Glad she's gone - she reported a hallucination as an intruder; and back then, I used to sit out at the end of my driveway and jump the Hawking Extender the neighbors used to fly (open wifi when I didn't have cable). It's like midnight. The come up to me, give me the fifth degree - then one actually reached into my fucking pants when I pulled a ninja move and cuffed his hand away...

Landlord came out and sorted it. Cops were beyond the bounds of propriety, but it coulda got ugly...

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-11-2011, 01:57 AM
Did I ever... What do you think, did I ever had a close encounter with boys in blue? Smile Couple of times too many and it was always about me and my possession of illegal substances, aka weed. When you are young, you don't have an apartment to smoke indoors, so you are always a target...

OK, now for a funny story that happened to my friend. Two of them were in a car, parked somewhere near the sea, rolled one and just started to smoke other one, when a car pulled near them and 2 "civilian" cops walked to their car. One of my friends opened the door to throw the weed out and then the cops became all Bruce Willis on them. They started to shout at them to "Put your hands up, put your hands up" and one of them pulled a gun and put it through their window. They were both scared and angry at the same time, because there was no reason at all to pull a gun in that situation. The other friend immediately gave his joint to one of the cops saying it OK, they got them, they are caught. So they pulled them out of the car and they started the routine search, one was searching the car, other was searching their pockets. Not wanting to make it all harder and longer, they gave them all the weed they had, it was all the same to them, if they were caught with a joint, there was no difference if they had a bit more. So they gave everything to the cops and while the cops were searching, one of the friends asked them do they have a cigarette. The cop replayed him to smoke that rolled joint, that he has enough weed to take them in, he doesn't need that joint, but that he should not give any to his other friend, because he look suspicious. Smile So after 3 times checking is he for real, the friend asked for a light and then blazed a big joint in front of two cops, while they were searching the car. Other friend was just looking and he couldn't believe what was happening. After he smoked the whole thing, they were taken to the station for paperworks... That was the best and worst encounter with cops I know of.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
15-11-2011, 09:32 AM
(15-11-2011 01:57 AM)Filox Wrote:  Did I ever... What do you think, did I ever had a close encounter with boys in blue? Smile Couple of times too many and it was always about me and my possession of illegal substances, aka weed. When you are young, you don't have an apartment to smoke indoors, so you are always a target...

OK, now for a funny story that happened to my friend. Two of them were in a car, parked somewhere near the sea, rolled one and just started to smoke other one, when a car pulled near them and 2 "civilian" cops walked to their car. One of my friends opened the door to throw the weed out and then the cops became all Bruce Willis on them. They started to shout at them to "Put your hands up, put your hands up" and one of them pulled a gun and put it through their window. They were both scared and angry at the same time, because there was no reason at all to pull a gun in that situation. The other friend immediately gave his joint to one of the cops saying it OK, they got them, they are caught. So they pulled them out of the car and they started the routine search, one was searching the car, other was searching their pockets. Not wanting to make it all harder and longer, they gave them all the weed they had, it was all the same to them, if they were caught with a joint, there was no difference if they had a bit more. So they gave everything to the cops and while the cops were searching, one of the friends asked them do they have a cigarette. The cop replayed him to smoke that rolled joint, that he has enough weed to take them in, he doesn't need that joint, but that he should not give any to his other friend, because he look suspicious. Smile So after 3 times checking is he for real, the friend asked for a light and then blazed a big joint in front of two cops, while they were searching the car. Other friend was just looking and he couldn't believe what was happening. After he smoked the whole thing, they were taken to the station for paperworks... That was the best and worst encounter with cops I know of.

Smile

That is an amazing story, idk even what i would do. It sucks they went to jail but hey... they still got to smoke a little bit haha xD