The way to go: Germany vaccination: Fines plan as measles cases rise

The one, true, and real Harvey

Bene vixit, bene qui latuit
René Descartes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2017, 12:33 PM
RE: Vaccination
(26-05-2017 10:00 AM)Harvey Wrote:  The way to go: Germany vaccination: Fines plan as measles cases rise

Good for them. We can't expect anything of the sort from our great leader in the US.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
26-05-2017, 12:46 PM
(26-05-2017 10:00 AM)Harvey Wrote:  The way to go: Germany vaccination: Fines plan as measles cases rise

Just a few days ago, a 37 year old mother died after being infected by her kids. I haven't read the particular article, since it's all over the German news anyway, so I don't know if that's covered. But the goal is to keep the children in the so called Kitas save. They are stately funded Kindergartens where parents can drop of their kids when going to work. If parents refuse to vaccinate their kids, these kids could start and epidemic amongst their peers.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
26-05-2017, 04:36 PM
Go Germany! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Larai19's post
26-05-2017, 07:34 PM
In Australia, as an incentive to get recalcitrant parents to vaccinate their children (as babies) the federal government will withhold pre-school child minding and/or kindergarten reimbursement fees of $15,000 from these parents. Or as we call it, "no jab, no play".

And—quelle belle surprise, not—the suburbs in Melbourne with the lowest vaccination rates amongst children also have the highest Muslim population, as many of these people are concerned about the human and/or animal byproducts contained within the MMR vaccine being haram.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
26-05-2017, 07:37 PM
(26-05-2017 12:33 PM)Dom Wrote:  

Good for them. We can't expect anything of the sort from our great leader in the US.

I'd bet my left nut he thinks vaccinations cause autism.

[Image: oscar.png]
26-05-2017, 07:49 PM
(26-05-2017 07:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(26-05-2017 12:33 PM)Dom Wrote:  Good for them. We can't expect anything of the sort from our great leader in the US.

The person he put in place does believe that vaccines are bad. Think it's the dude in charge of health and human services.

I've stopped giving a shit.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

27-05-2017, 08:29 PM
I get my needed shots.
But ones like for this years flu I don't bother with. Every time I get my Flu Shot I get the worst kind of sickness a week later. After I stopped with the yearly flu shots, I stopped getting sick. I'm all for Vaccinations for deadly things, but really people, three to four days of puking isn't going to kill your kids. What'll kill them is having a weak immune system when the next years flu comes by.

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
28-05-2017, 02:10 PM
(26-05-2017 07:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(26-05-2017 12:33 PM)Dom Wrote:  Good for them. We can't expect anything of the sort from our great leader in the US.

I hear they have a vaccine for autism now.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
28-05-2017, 02:24 PM
[Image: 1456585852-20160227.png]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 8 users Like Revenant77x's post