Vaccination

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2017, 06:12 PM
RE: Vaccination
(28-05-2017 02:10 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(26-05-2017 07:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'd bet my left nut he thinks vaccinations cause autism.

I hear they have a vaccine for autism now.

Yea, it's called not getting vaccinated and dying from polio.
Can't have autism if you're fucking dead.

In saying that, I wouldn't be surprised if someone eventually did develop a "cure" for autism. What a shame that would be for the world.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
29-05-2017, 07:41 AM
I caught measles aged twenty unlike the child on the hospital ward I was nursing at the time I was incredibly ill and believe had I not had good nursing care at home from my parents I would have ended up in hospital myself or even possibly dead through dehydration or other complications. Stupid antivaxers should be imprisoned Imo.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
30-05-2017, 02:32 PM
(28-05-2017 02:10 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  I hear they have a vaccine for autism now.

Yeah, but it makes you get addicted to Diet Coke.

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
30-05-2017, 11:43 PM
(30-05-2017 02:32 PM)Dr H Wrote:  
(28-05-2017 02:10 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  I hear they have a vaccine for autism now.

Yeah, but it makes you get addicted to Diet Coke.

How does anyone actually drink that filth?
It's so fucking foul.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
31-05-2017, 03:53 AM
My friend posted this on facebook and in the comments it's her and her friends talking about how vaccines are bad and how they should not let their kids get any.

Resisting the urge to school their asses with science.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
31-05-2017, 04:21 PM
(30-05-2017 11:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(30-05-2017 02:32 PM)Dr H Wrote:  Yeah, but it makes you get addicted to Diet Coke.

How does anyone actually drink that filth?
It's so fucking foul.

I swear I know people who actually are addicted to it.

--
Dr H

01-06-2017, 04:25 PM
In Australia we have a festering, pustulent organisation known as the Australian Vaccination-Skeptics Network or AVN. It's the collective hellspawn of American expatriate Meryl Dorey (who has dual citizenship in Australia and the US), and lobbies against compulsory vaccinations in Australia by denying any and all scientific evidence that vaccines save millions of lives by preventing childhood diseases. Dorey is a total arsehole of an alleged human being, a blatant liar, and a financial fraudster.

You can read about some of her past antics HERE. She's been replaced as president of AVN by another similar arsewipe by the name of Tasha David, who claims (blatantly lies) that:

She has 6 vaccine-injured kids and 2 healthy vaccine-free kids. Her 6 vaccine injured kids include diagnoses of autism, ADHD, severe mood swings, severe language disorders, gastrointestinal issues, eczema, chronic ear infections, asthma, chemical sensitivities, and many other health issues. However, her vaccine free kids are very healthy and disorder free.

You can read about the new AVN arsewipe Tasha David's lies and deceit HERE. I wouldn't piss on either of these so-called woman if they were on fire.

(With apologies to US/overseas members... this is probably pretty boring stuff. Sorry.)

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
02-06-2017, 01:10 PM
(01-06-2017 04:25 PM)SYZ Wrote:  In Australia we have a festering, pustulent organisation known as the Australian Vaccination-Skeptics Network or AVN. It's the collective hellspawn of American expatriate Meryl Dorey (who has dual citizenship in Australia and the US), and lobbies against compulsory vaccinations in Australia by denying any and all scientific evidence that vaccines save millions of lives by preventing childhood diseases. Dorey is a total arsehole of an alleged human being, a blatant liar, and a financial fraudster.

You can read about some of her past antics HERE. She's been replaced as president of AVN by another similar arsewipe by the name of Tasha David, who claims (blatantly lies) that:

She has 6 vaccine-injured kids and 2 healthy vaccine-free kids. Her 6 vaccine injured kids include diagnoses of autism, ADHD, severe mood swings, severe language disorders, gastrointestinal issues, eczema, chronic ear infections, asthma, chemical sensitivities, and many other health issues. However, her vaccine free kids are very healthy and disorder free.

You can read about the new AVN arsewipe Tasha David's lies and deceit HERE. I wouldn't piss on either of these so-called woman if they were on fire.

(With apologies to US/overseas members... this is probably pretty boring stuff. Sorry.)

For crying out loud, if she has 8 kids, she's part of the problem.
And if 6 of them really have those problems, perhaps it's time to give some thought to genetics, and stop having kids?

--
Dr H

[+] 2 users Like Dr H's post
02-06-2017, 03:11 PM
One of the major trumped-up (LOL?) charges made by the AVN is that vaccines contain mercury...

[Image: 1d1befcfb0758163dd5c3500ad0ddd0d.jpg]

In Australia, mercury (Hg) salts have not been present in routine childhood vaccines for seventeen years, and it was never in the infant MMR vaccine (measles, mumps, rubella) to begin with.

Prior to 2000, thimerosal (thiomersal in Australia), an organomercury compound, was used in the manufacturing process of vaccines as a preservative. The process left only trace amounts in the finished product—9 PPB (parts per billion)—you ingest more mercury when you eat a can of tuna than you would ever get from a vaccine.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
02-06-2017, 04:21 PM
(26-05-2017 07:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(26-05-2017 07:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'd bet my left nut he thinks vaccinations cause autism.

The person he put in place does believe that vaccines are bad. Think it's the dude in charge of health and human services.

I've stopped giving a shit.
Well, the person he put in charge of education doesn't want public education and has never used it.
The person he put in charge of environmental protection doesn't want environmental protection and sees it as an obstacle to making money.