Vaccination

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2017, 07:24 PM
RE: Vaccination
(02-06-2017 04:21 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Well, the person he put in charge of education doesn't want public education and has never used it.
The person he put in charge of environmental protection doesn't want environmental protection and sees it as an obstacle to making money.

Bring on Tuesday 6 November next year I say, when the Dems will likely regain control of the Senate—due to disaffected minorities and young people who will vote for them—as a vote against Trump... (Like maybe 6 November this year LOL.)

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2017, 02:53 PM
RE: Vaccination
(02-06-2017 03:11 PM)SYZ Wrote:  One of the major trumped-up (LOL?) charges made by the AVN is that vaccines contain mercury...

[Image: 1d1befcfb0758163dd5c3500ad0ddd0d.jpg]

In Australia, mercury (Hg) salts have not been present in routine childhood vaccines for seventeen years, and it was never in the infant MMR vaccine (measles, mumps, rubella) to begin with.

Prior to 2000, thimerosal (thiomersal in Australia), an organomercury compound, was used in the manufacturing process of vaccines as a preservative. The process left only trace amounts in the finished product—9 PPB (parts per billion)—you ingest more mercury when you eat a can of tuna than you would ever get from a vaccine.

Same is true in the US. Since 2000 most vaccines have not used thimerosal -- of 80 available vaccines, only four specific influenza vaccines still contain thimerosal in trace amounts.

Not to mention that research has never found any connection between thimerosal in vaccines and any illness.

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply