Poll: What is your opinion of Vaccines/Vaccine Policy?
Vaccines saved the world. Bring them on.
I don't entirely trust big pharma, but vaccines have done more good than harm.
Some vaccines are effective and useful. Some are not.
Vaccines are of questionable value, like many pharmaceuticals, but I might want one if an epidemic hits.
Vaccines cause more health problems than they prevent. Parents and individuals should have the right to refuse any/all of them.
Vaccines are part of a population-reduction conspiracy on the part of the global elite and are intended to sterilize/kill as many as possible.
[Show Results]

Vaccine (Public Health) Policy Needs to Be Challenged

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-04-2014, 08:42 PM
RE: Vaccine (Public Health) Policy Needs to Be Challenged
(30-04-2014 07:38 PM)Magellan35 Wrote:  
(30-04-2014 07:35 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Your wishful thinking is not my problem, idiot.
Ditto.

Devastating comeback there, moron.

Rolleyes

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2014, 08:44 PM
I just attempted a minor edit and got a forum ban notice. Was that for real? Mods?

I'm trying not to be a dick, honest...
30-04-2014, 08:59 PM
(30-04-2014 08:44 PM)Magellan35 Wrote:  I just attempted a minor edit and got a forum ban notice. Was that for real? Mods?

Edit to what? Probably nothing. Since you're not banned.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

30-04-2014, 09:02 PM
(30-04-2014 08:44 PM)Magellan35 Wrote:  I just attempted a minor edit and got a forum ban notice. Was that for real? Mods?

That's odd, I'll have a play with the settings, see if I can figure out why.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
30-04-2014, 09:09 PM
(30-04-2014 09:02 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

That's odd, I'll have a play with the settings, see if I can figure out why.
No worries. Thanks. Funny thing is, I'd like to be a regular around here and would probably agree with 99% of the views expressed here, but did I ever start with the wrong post......
30-04-2014, 10:07 PM
Magellan, just so you know... if you have posted 100 posts in a 24-hr period, the forums will automatically make you wait till later to start posting again (unless that has changed recently). This is not a ban and does not mean you have violated anything. It just means you're really talkative. Tongue

I had the same thing happen to me.
30-04-2014, 10:31 PM
(30-04-2014 10:07 PM)Charis Wrote:  Magellan, just so you know... if you have posted 100 posts in a 24-hr period, the forums will automatically make you wait till later to start posting again (unless that has changed recently). This is not a ban and does not mean you have violated anything. It just means you're really talkative. Tongue

I had the same thing happen to me.

It maxed out at 100 for you? That'll be another thing for me to look at tomorrow.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
30-04-2014, 10:32 PM
(30-04-2014 09:09 PM)Magellan35 Wrote:  
(30-04-2014 09:02 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  That's odd, I'll have a play with the settings, see if I can figure out why.
No worries. Thanks. Funny thing is, I'd like to be a regular around here and would probably agree with 99% of the views expressed here, but did I ever start with the wrong post......

Yeah, my personal view is that certain topics have a tendency to bring out the worst in people. I hope you do stick around though. Smile

Best
Worst
30-04-2014, 11:06 PM
(30-04-2014 10:32 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(30-04-2014 09:09 PM)Magellan35 Wrote:  No worries. Thanks. Funny thing is, I'd like to be a regular around here and would probably agree with 99% of the views expressed here, but did I ever start with the wrong post......

Yeah, my personal view is that certain topics have a tendency to bring out the worst in people. I hope you do stick around though. Smile

Thanks, I think I will. I'm not a total douche once you get to know me ;-)
30-04-2014, 11:34 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2014 12:39 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(30-04-2014 08:40 PM)Magellan35 Wrote:  
(30-04-2014 08:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  I never said anything of the sort. The burden of proof is on the one making the claims.

Maybe I should have entitled this thread "Better Ways to Build a Healthy Population and Strong Immune Systems". It might have carried an easier burden of proof and sounded friendlier?

Antibiotics are *all about* stimulating the immune system to develop its natural antibodies to combat infections. Building stronger immune systems is fucking *precisely* what they do. But thanks for demonstrating conclusively that you don't have a fucking clue what you are babbling on about.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post