Validity of belief (no matter what it is)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
04-09-2013, 01:35 AM
RE: Validity of belief (no matter what it is)
u cant mean being logical

to believe smthg that thing must look at least being existing objectively, so a kind of subjective speculation about what the fact represent is justfiable somehow logically

but u jump to keep meaning the word belief for god, when god is meant as a source of creations then he cant b existing in his creations, so the word belief cant apply for that

u always want to reject logics while insisting to present urself as being beyond it knowing what arguments are
about

it is clear that u mean believing some words in religions, which is hundred percent about urself will, so believing urself which cant b
u actually mean believing that god will take u to heaven so hundrepercent about urself alone

believing is a very living word that keep pointing objective truth

when a fact is clearly absolute one, even if the conscious realizing it know being nothing to it cant but believe it existing really there present

believing is considering else presence being real

what mean else mean oneself as else too

again which prove that u cant believe what u r meaning making u
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2013, 02:32 AM
(04-09-2013 01:35 AM)absols Wrote:  u cant mean being logical

to believe smthg that thing must look at least being existing objectively, so a kind of subjective speculation about what the fact represent is justfiable somehow logically

but u jump to keep meaning the word belief for god, when god is meant as a source of creations then he cant b existing in his creations, so the word belief cant apply for that

u always want to reject logics while insisting to present urself as being beyond it knowing what arguments are
about

it is clear that u mean believing some words in religions, which is hundred percent about urself will, so believing urself which cant b
u actually mean believing that god will take u to heaven so hundrepercent about urself alone

believing is a very living word that keep pointing objective truth

when a fact is clearly absolute one, even if the conscious realizing it know being nothing to it cant but believe it existing really there present

believing is considering else presence being real

what mean else mean oneself as else too

again which prove that u cant believe what u r meaning making u

[Image: 1346839458-auto-dafuq-dafuq-did-i-just-read-200165.jpeg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
04-09-2013, 02:34 AM
He's special. Just add him to your ignore list and life will be happier. Trust me on this

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
04-09-2013, 03:22 AM
(04-09-2013 02:34 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  He's special. Just add him to your ignore list and life will be happier. Trust me on this

So be it. It's bad enough dealing with the apologists and their word salad, but that is on an entirely different level.

It's like word diarrhea.

04-09-2013, 03:58 AM
(04-09-2013 02:34 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  He's special. Just add him to your ignore list and life will be happier. Trust me on this

Can't!

My OCD is kicking in.

I HAVE to crack this code

Censored

04-09-2013, 04:15 AM
(04-09-2013 03:58 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

Can't!

My OCD is kicking in.

Censored

Let me try to solve this... Thumbsup

[Image: 4268.jpg]

This clearly isn't working out, time to improvise... Consider

[Image: Rubiks+Cube+Pieces.jpg]

Fuck it, I'm OUT! Censored

[Image: smashed_rubik__s_cube_by_thomassedgewick-d4ms1wx.png]

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
04-09-2013, 04:26 AM
(04-09-2013 04:15 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(04-09-2013 03:58 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Can't!

My OCD is kicking in.

Censored

Let me try to solve this... Thumbsup

Bad example.

In the 80's I got OCD about the cube until I cracked it (non-violently).

Absols might take longer but resistance is useless.

Hobo

04-09-2013, 07:19 AM
(04-09-2013 04:26 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(04-09-2013 04:15 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Let me try to solve this... Thumbsup

Bad example.

In the 80's I got OCD about the cube until I cracked it (non-violently).

Absols might take longer but resistance is useless.

Hobo

Two clues: She's French.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2013, 10:00 AM
A viewpoint is valid when it usefully describes reality. The description does not need to be complete in order to be useful, and different viewpoints may need to be considered when understanding problems that have complex relationships with or in the real world. However, viewpoints that do not reliably correspond to reality are of no use... and having no use it is unjustified to describe them as valid.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
04-09-2013, 10:10 AM
(03-09-2013 07:46 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  "Faith in non-existence." Frusty

I agree this is not always true, but I would certainly say some might have faith in non-existence if they are taking the stance based on bad information or bad reasons.

To give my opinion (see what I did there?) on the question at hand about viewpoints and opinions and the validity from individual to individual.

Everyone is entitled to have an opinion and to express that opinion in a free society. And society is free to criticize and break it down. Anyone can offer an opinion on any given subject, but to say that someone who is largely ignorant of politics (like myself) can give an opinion that has equal merit with someone who has studied it, is laughable.

Not all opinions and answers are equal. And it is entirely subject-dependent. The physicist you talk about is (depending on his credentials which provide certification by experts in that field) qualified to give opinions and answers related to physics that carry more weight than an opinion I might give. But our opinions may be equal when it comes to politics as we may have the same amount of training, education, and qualifications on that subject.

Clear as mud?

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley