Validity of belief (no matter what it is)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
05-09-2013, 05:23 AM
RE: Validity of belief (no matter what it is)
(05-09-2013 04:36 AM)Chas Wrote:  Well done. RAA for the win! Thumbsup
Thanks! I'll better stop.

Dear Absols, I'd love to debate with you further, but your grammar is too bad. I can't be sure about your semantics if you don't use it. I have to constantly look into my crystal ball to reveal what you actually mean and it makes me feel dizzy.
Please take it as a motivation to learn English better. English is not my first language and I learned it better by going to forums and having it pointed out how exactly my English sucks.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2013, 06:14 AM
(05-09-2013 05:23 AM)Luminon Wrote:  ...
English is not my first language and I learned it better by going to forums and having it pointed out how exactly my English sucks.

Which, I think, explains why you were the first person to even come close to understanding.

Bravo, sir.

Bowing

05-09-2013, 06:19 AM
dear fake illuminati, plz note that im done with talking to ur wrong head, and i hope that u wont feel motivated to change urself for that, anyone is exactly what he is the more he does right or wrong the more he is the same only one more appearent

english is an international language mostly the only one now for a reason, it is not up to anyone to pretend owning its use, it is obvious that english can b used anyhow when people from extreme poles use it

and piece of hypocrit, it is too obvious that my words are only speaking so ur focus on explaining how they suck to say smthg, makes u look big asshole alone for each letter u type for

game over, that is how u got here, truth is all behind me and u
enjoy ur last words
05-09-2013, 07:02 AM
(05-09-2013 06:19 AM)absols Wrote:  dear fake illuminati,

Fake Illuminati? What does an urban legend have to do with any of this?

(05-09-2013 06:19 AM)absols Wrote:  plz note that im done with talking to ur wrong head,

As opposed to talking to my 'right' head?

(05-09-2013 06:19 AM)absols Wrote:  and i hope that u wont feel motivated to change urself for that,

I have a firm grasp on English, both spoken and written. So don't worry, I feel no compulsion to change my posting habits to suite anyone's needs.

(05-09-2013 06:19 AM)absols Wrote:  anyone is exactly what he is the more he does right or wrong the more he is the same only one more appearent

If I didn't know any better, I'd think you had just copied that verbatim out of a fortune cookie, it reads like mindless pseudo-profundity.

(05-09-2013 06:19 AM)absols Wrote:  english is an international language mostly the only one now for a reason,

This probably has a lot to do with the United State's disproportionate world influence, especially that of its media. This is also ironically one of the major points of contention for many Islamic fundamentalists in the Middle East.

(05-09-2013 06:19 AM)absols Wrote:  it is not up to anyone to pretend owning its use, it is obvious that english can b used anyhow when people from extreme poles use it and piece of hypocrit, it is too obvious that my words are only speaking so ur focus on explaining how they suck to say smthg, makes u look big asshole alone for each letter u type for

The problem is that most of the time we simply cannot understand what you are trying to communicate with your posts. We can all understand each other relatively easily, and I imagine that you can understand our posts well enough. The break down in communication happens whenever you try to post your thoughts, because your grammar is simply broken. It's not our fault we have trouble reading your posts, it's your fault for not adhering to the agreed upon conventions of the English language. I have yet to see you ever use a period or a question mark even. The true hypocrite here is the one expecting others to bend over backwards to decipher their jumbled up mess of a post.

(05-09-2013 06:19 AM)absols Wrote:  game over, that is how u got here, truth is all behind me and u
enjoy ur last words

I really hope that is not a veiled threat, because if your capacity for violence is anything like your grammar, you're more than likely to hurt yourself before you even step outside.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
05-09-2013, 07:12 AM
(05-09-2013 07:02 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

(05-09-2013 06:19 AM)absols Wrote:  plz note that im done with talking to ur wrong head,

(05-09-2013 06:19 AM)absols Wrote:  and i hope that u wont feel motivated to change urself for that,

piece of merd u cant get others conversation for u just bc u r using a computer
u show the animal u r, that cant pretend being able to any abstract realisation of a conscious being

I have a firm grasp on English, both spoken and written. So don't worry, I feel no compulsion to change my posting habits to suite anyone's needs.

(05-09-2013 06:19 AM)absols Wrote:  anyone is exactly what he is the more he does right or wrong the more he is the same only one more appearent

If I didn't know any better, I'd think you had just copied that verbatim out of a fortune cookie, it reads like mindless pseudo-profundity.

(05-09-2013 06:19 AM)absols Wrote:  english is an international language mostly the only one now for a reason,

This probably has a lot to do with the United State's disproportionate world influence, especially that of its media. This is also ironically one of the major points of contention for many Islamic fundamentalists in the Middle East.

(05-09-2013 06:19 AM)absols Wrote:  it is not up to anyone to pretend owning its use, it is obvious that english can b used anyhow when people from extreme poles use it and piece of hypocrit, it is too obvious that my words are only speaking so ur focus on explaining how they suck to say smthg, makes u look big asshole alone for each letter u type for

The problem is that most of the time we simply cannot understand what you are trying to communicate with your posts. We can all understand each other relatively easily, and I imagine that you can understand our posts well enough. The break down in communication happens whenever you try to post your thoughts, because your grammar is simply broken. It's not our fault we have trouble reading your posts, it's your fault for not adhering to the agreed upon conventions of the English language. I have yet to see you ever use a period or a question mark even. The true hypocrite here is the one expecting others to bend over backwards to decipher their jumbled up mess of a post.

(05-09-2013 06:19 AM)absols Wrote:  game over, that is how u got here, truth is all behind me and u
enjoy ur last words

I really hope that is not a veiled threat, because if your capacity for violence is anything like your grammar, you're more than likely to hurt yourself before you even step outside.
05-09-2013, 07:18 AM
(05-09-2013 07:02 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

u show the animal u r, that cant pretend being able to any abstract realisation of a conscious being

enjoy ur last words

piece of merd, u cant get others conversation for u just bc u r using a pc screen

u r proving the animal u r, that are unable to realize right abstractions individually to justify itself as a conscious being

soon u will lose that weight of having to fake being smart

it is not a threat moron, i dont touch anything not even a letter of urs, while it is obvious that our world dont ever touch
but ur fancy on threatening me is also too funny showing u alone in ur head the pervert u think being supported to b
05-09-2013, 07:18 AM
Yes, but has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
05-09-2013, 07:30 AM
(05-09-2013 06:19 AM)absols Wrote:  ...
it is obvious that english can b used anyhow

... unless it is being used as a communication tool.

If you are not interested in being understood then feel free.

But then, you are simply providing 'data', presumably for your own amusement, as opposed to 'information' which conveys a message that others can understand.

If you look at Information Modelling, you'll find:
data --> information --> knowledge --> wisdom.

The corrupt data that you are spewing will not lead anyone towards wisdom.

So why are you bothering?

Huh

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
05-09-2013, 07:31 AM
(05-09-2013 07:18 AM)absols Wrote:  
(05-09-2013 07:02 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Fake Illuminati? What does an urban legend have to do with any of this?

piece of merd, u cant get others conversation for u just bc u r using a pc screen

u r proving the animal u r, that are unable to realize right abstractions individually to justify itself as a conscious being

soon u will lose that weight of having to fake being smart

it is not a threat moron, i dont touch anything not even a letter of urs, while it is obvious that our world dont ever touch
but ur fancy on threatening me is also too funny showing u alone in ur head the pervert u think being supported to b

The turn for an over running at the pundit. Since extreme mining, for the seventh house is on the running boards, this must be forlorn with bacon.

Did you ask, or the box of telephone for a wooden spoon?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
05-09-2013, 07:33 AM
(05-09-2013 07:18 AM)absols Wrote:  ...
piece of merd

Phrench filosofy at its phinest.

Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post