Validity of belief (no matter what it is)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
05-09-2013, 07:53 AM
RE: Validity of belief (no matter what it is)
(05-09-2013 07:30 AM)DLJ Wrote:  ... unless it is being used as a communication tool.

If you are not interested in being understood then feel free.

But then, you are simply providing 'data', presumably for your own amusement, as opposed to 'information' which conveys a message that others can understand.

If you look at Information Modelling, you'll find:
data --> information --> knowledge --> wisdom.

The corrupt data that you are spewing will not lead anyone towards wisdom.

So why are you bothering?

Huh

this is ur will, not any truth
even if u agree with others on it, it doesnt make it true

true is about objective facts positive constancy

ur idea that wisdom exist or datas is clearly not true

everything say concerning ur life that only oppositions are backing it and kind of force of wills by insisting to pretend anything for a certain subjective life by using anything around and particularly any other living

to me there is nothing such as wisdom to talk about

to me any is only itself forever same more appearent

this what confirms what i think too, that noone should look to another there is nothing to see, any is always alone

but what everyone should look at and care about is objective existence values, truth infinite superiority, the value of absolute clarification for positive free reality ends

u keep insisting that u r the reason of things values and reality, bc u refuse to admit what u know
it is pathetic to mean competing with truth by claiming that u can also pretend being it more

freedom true value and objective true superiority are only from doing nothing, so any is really true while only true superior realms exist

ur insistence to mean a world made of compromise and acceptence of inferiority is pathetic to me
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2013, 08:04 AM
(05-09-2013 07:53 AM)absols Wrote:  this is ur will, not any truth

everything say concerning ur life that only oppositions are backing it and kind of force of wills by insisting to pretend anything for a certain subjective life by using anything around and particularly any other living

this what confirms what i think too, that noone should look to another there is nothing to see, any is always alone

but what everyone should look at and care about is objective existence values, truth infinite superiority, the value of absolute clarification for positive free reality ends

u keep insisting that u r the reason of things values and reality, bc u refuse to admit what u know
it is pathetic to mean competing with truth by claiming that u can also pretend being it more

freedom true value and objective true superiority are only from doing nothing, so any is really true while only true superior realms exist

ur insistence to mean a world made of compromise and acceptence of inferiority is pathetic to me

Your word salad is not evidence for objective truth, only that you fail at communicating.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
05-09-2013, 08:18 AM
(05-09-2013 07:53 AM)absols Wrote:  
(05-09-2013 07:30 AM)DLJ Wrote:  ... unless it is being used as a communication tool.

If you are not interested in being understood then feel free.

But then, you are simply providing 'data', presumably for your own amusement, as opposed to 'information' which conveys a message that others can understand.

If you look at Information Modelling, you'll find:
data --> information --> knowledge --> wisdom.

The corrupt data that you are spewing will not lead anyone towards wisdom.

So why are you bothering?

Huh

this is ur will, not any truth

Solipsism, much.

Weeping

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
05-09-2013, 08:21 AM
(05-09-2013 08:04 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Your word salad is not evidence for objective truth, only that you fail at communicating.

u r not evidence nor objective nor true to even mention any of those terms or to judge what my word is to
n about ur invention to a profile u want to force it being me just to spout on any negative verb, this is ur issue alone with urself

failing??? what did u see of me trying or doing or being here

at communicating??? freak u take urself too seriously here, how are u believing being in communion here ??? forums are supposed to b for anonymous interactions of people ideas about anything
how did u manage to make it the place for community

hey to me commu machin is nothing but shit

positive thing is objective positive reality of things

not u and another supporting each others to appear talking positive while u must stop talking for what only constancy is the fact

anyway the war is on already so much for ur communcations success
05-09-2013, 08:31 AM
(05-09-2013 08:21 AM)absols Wrote:  
(05-09-2013 08:04 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Your word salad is not evidence for objective truth, only that you fail at communicating.

u r not evidence nor objective nor true to even mention any of those terms or to judge what my word is to
n about ur invention to a profile u want to force it being me just to spout on any negative verb, this is ur issue alone with urself

at communicating??? freak u take urself too seriously here, how are u believing being in communion here ??? forums are supposed to b for anonymous interactions of people ideas about anything

not u and another supporting each others to appear talking positive while u must stop talking for what only constancy is the fact

[Image: h224008B8]

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
05-09-2013, 08:34 AM
(05-09-2013 08:21 AM)absols Wrote:  

Why are you here?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-09-2013, 08:49 AM
.... I think I have a new theory...
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
05-09-2013, 08:50 AM
(05-09-2013 08:49 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  .... I think I have a new theory...

If we get absols and Mark Dreher to attempt a conversation I will be able to die a fulfilled man.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
05-09-2013, 08:54 AM
(05-09-2013 08:50 AM)cjlr Wrote:  

If we get absols and Mark Dreher to attempt a conversation I will be able to die a fulfilled man.

Yeah, I have to agree, that conversation would be extremely toxic to anyone nearby.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
05-09-2013, 09:02 AM

That was freakin' amazing to watch!

[Image: tumblr_mgzfijugSE1s3fikoo1_500.jpg]