Vampire the Masquerade

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-06-2015, 02:35 AM
Vampire the Masquerade
Do you guys play? Cam or Sabbat?

I've played LARP and tabletop. I did a modern day tabletop game as a human that was recently embraced, and our ST would tell us what to give our characters in terms of stats. It was giving up a lot of control but it was a lot of fun. I did Sabbat LARP and Cam LARP in addition to tabletop.

My favorite character to play was a Ventrue Madam concept who was basically an eccentric businessman trope (with the gender swapped) addicted to drunk humans. She ran a whorehouse for humans and had a hot Toreador boyfriend. That was fun. It was really Venture Brothers type hilarity and hijinks with her.

Do you guys like World of Darkness at all?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2015, 04:32 AM
Vampire the Masquerade
Before they fucked up Tzimisce.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
02-06-2015, 08:52 AM
RE: Vampire the Masquerade

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
02-06-2015, 09:32 AM
I played the video game. Was fun.
02-06-2015, 12:54 PM
I never got to play it but a friend of mine and I wanted to start a group to play it a few years back. We couldn't find anyone else interested enough though, but I read through a rulebook of it gathering all the info about it once

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
02-06-2015, 02:12 PM
(02-06-2015 09:32 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I played the video game. Was fun.

I liked Bloodlines but it felt like "Oh wow it's the 90's/00's and Blade was a thing then look at how cool this is." It's really a product of it's time. I did enjoy it though.

(02-06-2015 12:54 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I never got to play it but a friend of mine and I wanted to start a group to play it a few years back. We couldn't find anyone else interested enough though, but I read through a rulebook of it gathering all the info about it once

Oh cool, what were you guys going to play? I'm in a Dark Ages campaign right now as a Viking ship captain.
[+] 1 user Likes CrimsonCallaReborn's post