Vaping...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Vaping...
Quote:But if someone thinks I must be a douchehammer because they see me vaping, well fuck them. I give no fucks, I'm not smoking cigarettes and that is awesome, so you can have your opinion but remember that if you don't know a person you are the last one qualified to judge them.

You misunderstand. I got no problem with people using it to quit smoking, I think that's fantastic.
What I'm referring too is the bogans that come strutting into the store I work at trying to show off to everyone that they vape.
I aint got a problem with people just doing it, but these dickheads feel the need to to be fucking obvious about it, taking huge breaths and blowing it out and up like a fucking steam train to advertise their doucheness.

It's like the idiot school kids that strut around with their backpack with the built in speakers playing their shitty fucking music at full volume thinking they're hot shit. Well they are hot shit, hot pile of filthy human excrement.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2016, 07:47 PM
RE: Vaping...
(19-08-2016 07:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:But if someone thinks I must be a douchehammer because they see me vaping, well fuck them. I give no fucks, I'm not smoking cigarettes and that is awesome, so you can have your opinion but remember that if you don't know a person you are the last one qualified to judge them.

You misunderstand. I got no problem with people using it to quit smoking, I think that's fantastic.
What I'm referring too is the bogans that come strutting into the store I work at trying to show off to everyone that they vape.
I aint got a problem with people just doing it, but these dickheads feel the need to to be fucking obvious about it, taking huge breaths and blowing it out and up like a fucking steam train to advertise their doucheness.

It's like the idiot school kids that strut around with their backpack with the built in speakers playing their shitty fucking music at full volume thinking they're hot shit. Well they are hot shit, hot pile of filthy human excrement.

Okay, fair enough. As I said, I'm in Kansas and it's not really a thing here yet. At least not in this town, I've yet to witness that kind of douchebaggery.

But if I did, I would feel the same.

:politevapingemoji:

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply