Poll: Do you like vaporizer over good ol' smoke?
yup
nope
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Vaporizer pen advice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-04-2013, 02:26 PM
Vaporizer pen advice
Hi,

I just cant smoke anymore, my lungs cant handle even the single daily puff. Specially on allergy season.

So I was looking into vaporizers online and I found a few options but I was impressed by the difference in price.

Anyone familiar with this things?

In my times the was none of this technology, I would be doomed to eat the damn bud if I didn't wanna smoke it. However, edibles are not my preference as I always get surprised by it.

here, relax...

I Heart Qualia Soup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2013, 03:26 PM
RE: Vaporizer pen advice
I don't know about the vaporizer pen, but I use a whip vaporizer. I like it a lot. Different temps release different degrees of the THC, so you can get more out of your weed than just burning it.

Also, after you've vaped your weed, you can still smoke it, getting high twice from the same amount of ganja. Of course, in your case you don't want to smoke, so you can just send your vaped weed to me. Smokin

These guys are a pretty good source and have just about every kind of vaporizer out there.

http://www.gotvape.com/vaporizer-store.html

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
23-04-2013, 04:28 PM
I have both a vape pen as well as a tabletop. The tabletop (I have a volcano) works great. However, I found the pen to be far more of a pain than it's worth. First, most portable types are made to use with oil, not bud, so you'll have to make oil to go portable. Second, the vape pens can be tricky. They like to clog, overflow, and otherwise fuck up.

I recommend the volcano. It may take a week or two to get used to using it, but it's well worth it. As for the pen, it depends on how bad you want to take your vaporizer with you.

Also, like Erx mentioned, use the whip. Filling bags works, but I find the vapor goes stale, just like leaving smoke in a bong for more than a few seconds.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post
23-04-2013, 06:53 PM
Vaporizer pen advice
Alright, thanks for the responses!

I don't wanna go all gangsta with it, I'm looking to have something good enough to use a couple times a week or almost every day... And well... sometimes several times a day. Mostly every few days. You know, on a budget.

Not for a party, just for a puff.

:)
[+] 1 user Likes Weeeeee_Zard's post
24-04-2013, 11:51 AM
(23-04-2013 06:53 PM)Weeeeee_Zard Wrote:  Alright, thanks for the responses!

I don't wanna go all gangsta with it, I'm looking to have something good enough to use a couple times a week or almost every day... And well... sometimes several times a day. Mostly every few days. You know, on a budget.

Not for a party, just for a puff.

Smile

Well, color me stupid! I thought you were referring to ecigs. Ignore my "yes". I don't do weed.
27-10-2014, 04:18 AM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2014 05:13 AM by DLJ.)
i prefer the atmos r2 vaporizer. i got mine at [please, no advertising on first post. thanks] at a really great price! hope i helped!
03-11-2014, 12:35 AM
snoop dog pen is really great!
03-11-2014, 09:20 AM
I love weed. But I've only smoked a vaporizer a couple of times. I don't go in for these newfangled technologies when it comes to weed. I smoke my weed in joint form. I've tried many different ways but nothing does it for me like a joint. I don't even hot knife my hash. Prefer that in a joint too. There's a whole ritual involved. But that's just me..
All that said, I can't help you.
03-11-2014, 09:47 AM
Yeah, I was thinking ecigs too, so I voted nope. Big Grin

Never tried the other kind, but I have a stem that makes me gag like a fool, which I consider the price of debauchery. Tongue

living word