Various nonsense.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2015, 04:45 PM
Various nonsense.
Whyizit?

How come Mcdonalds sells a “McFish Sandwich” and a “Chicken McNugget”??

It’s a bit of an odd selective discrimination.

If you’re selling a “McFish Sandwich” shouldn’t you also be selling a “Bird McNugget”??

I realize these are minor points - but I’d like a little consistency on the menu.

And – the breakfast menu — the “Steak, Egg and Cheese Bagel” isn’t bad - if you leave off the “McGlop” that they smear all over it. I ordered it once that way “Hold the McGlop” – and the girl taking my order pretended not to know what I was talking about. After a minute or so of back and forth she declared “Oh - that’s BUTTER”...... “No”, I said “It’s not... I know what butter is, where it comes from, and how to make it. The McGlop you’ve got on there I suspect comes from petroleum byproducts. Trust me, it’s NOT butter”. She actually seemed offended. Hey - I’m the schmuck who has to eat it – what’s she griping about???

Thinking about it - I’ve never seen the word “beef” anywhere on the menu. It makes me wonder what’s in those hamburgers – and what happened to the girl that USED to take my order...

Maybe I don’t want to know....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like onlinebiker's post
18-02-2015, 09:33 PM
RE: Various nonsense.
I'm extremely happy to report I haven't eaten at a mc crap for many years. Smile

I once ordered a big Mac without jizz.

Granted I was drunk at the time and might or might not said the jizz had a funk to it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
18-02-2015, 09:59 PM
(18-02-2015 09:33 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm extremely happy to report I haven't eaten at a mc crap for many years. Smile

I once ordered a big Mac without jizz.

Granted I was drunk at the time and might or might not said the jizz had a funk to it.

I hear they're test marketing the McJizz at selected stores nationwide. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
19-02-2015, 12:03 AM
Supersize Me will keep you from ever going to a fast food restaurant again.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
19-02-2015, 12:40 AM
(18-02-2015 04:45 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Whyizit?

How come Mcdonalds sells a “McFish Sandwich” and a “Chicken McNugget”??

It’s a bit of an odd selective discrimination.

If you’re selling a “McFish Sandwich” shouldn’t you also be selling a “Bird McNugget”?

I was thinking you were going to say, "Why isn't it a McBird Nugget? Or a Fish McSandwich?"

But you went in a different direction. And what's with the McRib? I hear horny male Christians keep buying them and trying to make women.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-02-2015, 01:06 AM
I'm guilty. I like their McMuffin.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
19-02-2015, 02:30 AM
Steak... for breakfast?

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
19-02-2015, 02:59 AM
(19-02-2015 12:03 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Supersize Me will keep you from ever going to a fast food restaurant again.

No one has ever been able to reproduce his results and he is known for falsifying information for shock value. That documentary is more or less pure fiction.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
19-02-2015, 03:30 AM
Supersize me or not, I don't need documentaries to know that fast foods food is... well, less than good, quality-wise. The only time I ever went to McDonald's was because the other places were closed.

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
19-02-2015, 07:28 AM
(19-02-2015 01:06 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  I'm guilty. I like their McMuffin.

I had a Sausage Egg McMuffin yesterday. It's the only thing I ever get at Mickey D's.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post