Vatican Outrage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2011, 12:45 AM
Vatican Outrage
Professional controversy seekers, Benetton, have been threatened legal action by the Vatican because of their latest advertising campaign titled 'UnHate'. The advertising depicts a series of famous rivals kissing, one of which has the Pope in an embrace with an imam.
The Vatican is furious and has demanded the company take down the ads, which they have since done.
My issue is that this is the same Vatican and Pope that have covered up thousands of child molestation allegations aimed at Catholic priests!
Surely there is something seriously wrong with their moral compass!?! They are outraged by a bit of Photoshop manipulation and a (deliberately controversial) take on hate around the world, yet they are happy to sweep a large number of child sex offences under their very expensive carpets?!
I say that anyone that covers for a pedophile is just as morally reprehensible as the rapist himself. They are scum of the highest order and must be called out for their ass-holery!!
But it is even worse when the people in question are seen as a moral guidepost to more than 1 Billion of the Earth's populous!!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Flavoured condoms are not proof that a vagina has taste buds! Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Nye's post
18-11-2011, 01:32 AM
RE: Vatican Outrage
The catholic church is the worlds largest and most historical criminal organisation. They only care about their image, and keeping the believers tithing and having more little catholic children, whether it kills the mother or not. Vile.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire
[+] 4 users Like daemonowner's post
18-11-2011, 06:03 AM
Pope says no to stem cell research no matter the benefits. Kinda sums it all up in a single sentence doesn't it?
[+] 4 users Like jimmygun's post
18-11-2011, 09:06 PM
I used to do it like Cato. On another forum, I'd frequently end a post with

...and the RCC must be destroyed!

They wouldn't let me put that in my siggy. Eventually, I got banned. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post