Vatican hosts Islamic prayers, Christians show their evil.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-06-2014, 05:14 AM
Vatican hosts Islamic prayers, Christians show their evil.
For the first time in history, to promote piece in the middle east. Pope Francis is allowing a prayer and read of the Quaran this Sunday at the Vatican to promote peace in the Middle East. Christians, as crazy as they are, are shouting end of the world, blasphemy, and anti-christ because of this. I thought Christianity taught love and peace?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
08-06-2014, 05:23 AM
RE: Vatican hosts Islamic prayers, Christians show their evil.
(08-06-2014 05:14 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  ...
I thought Christianity taught love and peace?

Huh

Where have you been?

Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
08-06-2014, 05:28 AM
(08-06-2014 05:23 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 05:14 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  ...
I thought Christianity taught love and peace?

Huh

Where have you been?

Drinking Beverage

In a different universe apparently. Shows how selfish they are though, when it comes to another religion something is wrong but if it's their own then it's right.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
08-06-2014, 05:31 AM
Link?

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
08-06-2014, 05:31 AM
(08-06-2014 05:14 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  For the first time in history, to promote piece in the middle east. Pope Francis is allowing a prayer and read of the Quaran this Sunday at the Vatican to promote peace in the Middle East. Christians, as crazy as they are, are shouting end of the world, blasphemy, and anti-christ because of this. I thought Christianity taught love and peace?

I can't help but wonder if the Pope has read The Sum of All Fears...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-06-2014, 05:33 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2014 06:13 AM by JDog554.)
(08-06-2014 05:31 AM)One Above All Wrote:  Link?

Articles everywhere I just grabbed the first one I could find. Link

08-06-2014, 05:35 AM
(08-06-2014 05:31 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 05:14 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  For the first time in history, to promote piece in the middle east. Pope Francis is allowing a prayer and read of the Quaran this Sunday at the Vatican to promote peace in the Middle East. Christians, as crazy as they are, are shouting end of the world, blasphemy, and anti-christ because of this. I thought Christianity taught love and peace?

I can't help but wonder if the Pope has read The Sum of All Fears...

Tom Clancy book? Heard of it but don't know what it is about.

08-06-2014, 05:38 AM
(08-06-2014 05:35 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 05:31 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I can't help but wonder if the Pope has read The Sum of All Fears...

Tom Clancy book? Heard of it but don't know what it is about.

Yeah, the Clancy book. I have it pretty much right next to me. It's a good book.

The first portion of the book deals with the escalating tension in the Middle East, which is solved by Jack Ryan working with the Pope to contact top Islamic and Jewish authorities; through them a religious treaty is signed and the region stabilises.

Hence why I'm wondering if the Pope has read the book. Not long ago he was courting the Jewish authorities.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-06-2014, 05:39 AM
Imagine their utter hatred of atheists when they can't even agree with the ones who believe in god.
The christian evil is just below the surface, behind the facade of love.
08-06-2014, 05:43 AM
(08-06-2014 05:38 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 05:35 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Tom Clancy book? Heard of it but don't know what it is about.

Yeah, the Clancy book. I have it pretty much right next to me. It's a good book.

The first portion of the book deals with the escalating tension in the Middle East, which is solved by Jack Ryan working with the Pope to contact top Islamic and Jewish authorities; through them a religious treaty is signed and the region stabilises.

Hence why I'm wondering if the Pope has read the book. Not long ago he was courting the Jewish authorities.

Sounds like maybe he has haha.

(08-06-2014 05:39 AM)pablo628 Wrote:  Imagine their utter hatred of atheists when they can't even agree with the ones who believe in god.
The christian evil is just below the surface, behind the facade of love.

Strong with the hate, they are.