Vatican hosts Islamic prayers, Christians show their evil.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-06-2014, 05:47 AM
RE: Vatican hosts Islamic prayers, Christians show their evil.
The "see of Peter" is vacant, ya know.
http://www.cmri.org/02-vacancy.html
Just more proof, Jebus no likey this shit.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2014, 05:55 AM
I would pay everything to see the SD forum now. (no,not really,)

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
08-06-2014, 05:56 AM
(08-06-2014 05:47 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The "see of Peter" is vacant, ya know.
http://www.cmri.org/02-vacancy.html
Just more proof, Jebus no likey this shit.

Too many big words I don't understand lol nor do I understand what it means.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
08-06-2014, 08:16 AM
The top comment: "Whenever the subject is Religion; the Atheists come out like roaches, and they will die in death everlasting. Not even Satan want's them."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-06-2014, 08:24 AM
(08-06-2014 08:16 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  die in death

Well no duh, what else are we supposed to do in death? Laugh out load

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
08-06-2014, 08:37 AM
(08-06-2014 08:16 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  The top comment: "Whenever the subject is Religion; the Atheists come out like roaches, and they will die in death everlasting. Not even Satan want's them."

Ok, so God wants all the molesting priests, murderers who hold the "I love Jesus" thought in their head, and swindlers who "heal" for him, Satan wants two year olds that happen to be born in India or Africa, and people who eat shrimp, and no one wants the atheists.

This system gets more confusing by the minute.
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
08-06-2014, 09:39 AM
On the one hand, yeah, a great many Christians are going into a state of frothing-hate. That's quite a mark against Christianity. On the other hand... we've got the Pope making a genuine attempt at outreach and addressing religious tensions. I've got a lot against the Catholic church, but I still think they deserve a kudos for attempting to improve their behavior. So I'm putting this in the "glass half-empty, half-full" category.
08-06-2014, 09:41 AM
(08-06-2014 09:39 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  On the one hand, yeah, a great many Christians are going into a state of frothing-hate. That's quite a mark against Christianity. On the other hand... we've got the Pope making a genuine attempt at outreach and addressing religious tensions. I've got a lot against the Catholic church, but I still think they deserve a kudos for attempting to improve their behavior. So I'm putting this in the "glass half-empty, half-full" category.

True but I wasn't pointing the hate towards the Pope. Glad he's doing something to help. Just those trying to oppose it then question why there is so much hate in the world.

08-06-2014, 11:29 AM
I find it fairly interesting that the RCC has invited Muslims to "worship false gods" under their own roof.
I hope it continues and it's not just some feeble publicity stunt.
The fact that Christians are up in arms about it must mean they're doing something right for a change. Catholics could start using special prayer mats that have a small TV tray and a cup-holder on them for their crackers and wine.
Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
08-06-2014, 11:44 AM
(08-06-2014 11:29 AM)pablo628 Wrote:  I find it fairly interesting that the RCC has invited Muslims to "worship false gods" under their own roof.
I hope it continues and it's not just some feeble publicity stunt.
The fact that Christians are up in arms about it must mean they're doing something right for a change. Catholics could start using special prayer mats that have a small TV tray and a cup-holder on them for their crackers and wine.
Big Grin

I doubt it'll continue.