Vegan/Vegetarian Recipes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-01-2016, 12:11 AM (This post was last modified: 26-01-2016 01:27 AM by jennybee.)
RE: Vegan/Vegetarian Recipes
This is an easy one, but sooooo good!! Preheat oven to 425. I take lavash and spray both sides with an olive oil spray. Then top with pizza sauce (go light) and daiya mozzarella shreds and mushrooms, bake for 5 minutes (but watch it because it cooks fast and you don't want to burn it.)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
27-01-2016, 08:05 AM

Figure I should post a real thing. This actually looks good, vegetarian sushi is not bad.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
27-01-2016, 09:46 AM
(27-01-2016 08:05 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Figure I should post a real thing. This actually looks good, vegetarian sushi is not bad.

Vegetarian sushi can be great with the right ingredients

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
28-01-2016, 10:54 PM
No bake vegan brownies. Going to make these this weekend. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
28-01-2016, 11:21 PM
(28-01-2016 10:54 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  No bake vegan brownies. Going to make these this weekend. Big Grin

Yum!
29-01-2016, 09:02 AM
These are from Lindsay S. Nixon (The Happy Herbivore). She has several cookbooks, I highly recommend any of them.

Black Bean Burgers (soooooo good) I usually put them on a bun with guac and a side of sweet potato fries.

Ingredients

15 ounces black beans, drained and rinsed

2 tbsp ketchup

1 tbsp yellow mustard

1 tsp garlic powder

1 tsp onion powder

⅓ cup instant oats

Instructions
Preheat oven to 400F. Grease a cookie sheet or line with parchment paper and set aside. In a mixing bowl, mash black beans with a fork until mostly pureed but still some half beans and bean parts are left. Stir in condiments and spices until well combined. Then mix in oats. Divide into 4 equal portions and shape into thin patties. Bake for 7 minutes, carefully flip over and bake for another 7 minutes, or until crusty on the outside. Slap into a bun with extra condiments and eat!
29-01-2016, 09:54 AM
I don't have any recipes for vegans. I only eat them if they are fresh and then I just eat them raw. I don't like vegetarians at all, they taste funny.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 4 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
29-01-2016, 10:12 AM
Flag of Italy Ziti Bake

*use olive oil to lightly coat a 2 quart casserole, heat oven to 350

8oz Ziti Pasta cooked and drained as directed
2 Pkgs of McCormick's Alfredo Sauce, made as directed
10oz - 5 Italian cheese blend shredded cheese
1/2 cup each veggies: Broccoli florets chopped, sliced mushrooms, diced mild onion, chopped spinach, chopped seeded Roma tomatoes
1/2 cup of diced Red & Green Bell Pepper to top

Mix ingredients except for Red & Green Bell Pepper
Sauce thickness can be adjusted here, may need a little added milk so it's still a saucy when done, then ladle into oiled casserole. Top with diced red & green bells, cover and bake this at 350 for 40-45 minutes. Remove from oven, uncover and let set 5 minutes, serve.

For non-vegetarians you can add 3/4 cup chunked cooked chicken or cooked shrimp. Tongue

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
29-01-2016, 03:32 PM
(29-01-2016 09:54 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  I don't have any recipes for vegans. I only eat them if they are fresh and then I just eat them raw. I don't like vegetarians at all, they taste funny.

[Image: um0ulfle7zifmvzptkvw.png]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
29-01-2016, 03:40 PM
I'm still wondering. How do you cook a vegan? Is slow roasting best?
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post