Vegan/vegetarianism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-08-2016, 10:31 AM
RE: Vegan/vegetarianism
Look up "halal slaughter box" on Youtube, and watch the ones that don't have the word "stunned" in the title. It's some disturbing shit. Crazy people and their scriptural literalism. Facepalm

Btw, I'm eating sausage as I'm watching these gory-ass videos. I must have no soul. Laugh out load

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2016, 10:43 AM
(05-08-2016 10:31 AM)cactus Wrote:  Look up "halal slaughter box" on Youtube, and watch the ones that don't have the word "stunned" in the title. It's some disturbing shit. Crazy people and their scriptural literalism. Facepalm

Btw, I'm eating sausage as I'm watching these gory-ass videos. I must have no soul. Laugh out load

The first year my S.O. was living with me, she brought home Subway sandwiches -- because I'd just gotten a deer and was busy gutting it out...... I was in the mid way through the evisceration - with everything below the diaphram hanging out (I gut and skin the deer hung by the back legs) -- when she showed up with lunch... I wiped my hands off on a towel - and grabbed my sandwich and proceeded eating -- with blood dripping off my elbows.....

She almost puked...

What can I say? I was hungry....
Drooling

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
05-08-2016, 10:51 AM
(05-08-2016 10:43 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(05-08-2016 10:31 AM)cactus Wrote:  Look up "halal slaughter box" on Youtube, and watch the ones that don't have the word "stunned" in the title. It's some disturbing shit. Crazy people and their scriptural literalism. Facepalm

The first year my S.O. was living with me, she brought home Subway sandwiches -- because I'd just gotten a deer and was busy gutting it out...... I was in the mid way through the evisceration - with everything below the diaphram hanging out (I gut and skin the deer hung by the back legs) -- when she showed up with lunch... I wiped my hands off on a towel - and grabbed my sandwich and proceeded eating -- with blood dripping off my elbows.....

She almost puked...

What can I say? I was hungry....
Drooling

Big Grin

My husband hasn't hunted since I have known him but he did as a kid, teen, and young adult. It was to put meat on the table. He told me about helping clean a deer while eating a bologna sandwich...at least the venison was real meat.

I don't get squeamish very often. With grandparents who were farmers and a father who was a veterinarian...I didn't have a chance to become squeamish.

I don't think I was even in school yet when dad took me with him to the vet college. He lifted me up onto a loading dock and walked in through the door (he had rounds) and there was a steer cut in half - mid skull all the way down the spine - laying inside the dock door. Dad didn't even flinch so I just hurried along holding his hand and looking back at all the innards. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat