Veganism Is Fucking Retarded

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2012, 09:56 PM
RE: Veganism Is Fucking Retarded
True dat, but I think the OP is talking about more militant vegans, not the ones who just do it for themselves and shut up about it.

Omnivores can eat only plants, but that doesn't mean it's the easiest/best way to get the necessary nutrients.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2012, 10:08 PM
Vegans are nuts

Find all posts by this user
29-12-2012, 10:17 PM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2012 10:25 PM by FZUMedia.)
(29-12-2012 10:08 PM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  Vegans are nuts

Professional level athletes eat meat every now and then as a treat in their off season. Johan Blake, Usain Bolt have a diet consisting primarily of high glucose/carbs- read that they ate at least 15 bananas a day. You know, these are the models for health saying this- not me. I trust those who show their superiority through results, rather than theories. If you think you can run a sub 10 100m after eating a steak, you are crazy.
29-12-2012, 10:19 PM
(29-12-2012 09:56 PM)amyb Wrote:  True dat, but I think the OP is talking about more militant vegans, not the ones who just do it for themselves and shut up about it.

Omnivores can eat only plants, but that doesn't mean it's the easiest/best way to get the necessary nutrients.
No, plants are superior- widest array of nutrients, easily digested. That's why any doctor worth his salt will show you a food pyramid with fruits/vegetables as the linchpin.
29-12-2012, 10:42 PM
(29-12-2012 10:17 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Professional level athletes eat meat every now and then as a treat in their off season. Johan Blake, Usain Bolt have a diet consisting primarily of high glucose/carbs- read that they ate at least 15 bananas a day. You know, these are the models for health saying this- not me. I trust those who show their superiority through results, rather than theories. If you think you can run a sub 10 100m after eating a steak, you are crazy.

[Image: awshit4ih.jpg]

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
29-12-2012, 10:49 PM
Mm god I just had some pigs 'n a blanket. Heart

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
29-12-2012, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2012 11:21 PM by Buddy Christ.)
(29-12-2012 10:17 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Professional level athletes eat meat every now and then as a treat in their off season. Johan Blake, Usain Bolt have a diet consisting primarily of high glucose/carbs- read that they ate at least 15 bananas a day. You know, these are the models for health saying this- not me. I trust those who show their superiority through results, rather than theories. If you think you can run a sub 10 100m after eating a steak, you are crazy.

[Image: arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg&sa=X&a...Yjrp_yt3UA]

This man disagrees with you. He and his kind consume roughly 300 grams of protein daily via eggs, red meat, chicken, and protein shakes. Bodybuilders are not notorious for dying young.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 3 users Like Buddy Christ's post
29-12-2012, 10:56 PM
(29-12-2012 10:19 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  No, plants are superior- widest array of nutrients, easily digested. That's why any doctor worth his salt will show you a food pyramid with fruits/vegetables as the linchpin.

Plants aren't as easily digested as meat. Cows have several stomach compartments including re chewing to be able to digest food more efficiently, rabbits eat their own shit etc. Even herbivores have difficulty with them.

Plants alone aren't ideal food.

Short term there is nothing wrong with the vegan diet. In fact if people want to loose weight the raw vegan diet along with exercise will possible lead to the most efficient weight loss, due to the body getting less energy from raw food.

Long term though, to live on I wouldn't recommend it.
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
29-12-2012, 11:08 PM
(29-12-2012 10:56 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(29-12-2012 10:19 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  No, plants are superior- widest array of nutrients, easily digested. That's why any doctor worth his salt will show you a food pyramid with fruits/vegetables as the linchpin.

Plants aren't as easily digested as meat. Cows have several stomach compartments including re chewing to be able to digest food more efficiently, rabbits eat their own shit etc. Even herbivores have difficulty with them.

Plants alone aren't ideal food.

Short term there is nothing wrong with the vegan diet. In fact if people want to loose weight the raw vegan diet along with exercise will possible lead to the most efficient weight loss, due to the body getting less energy from raw food.

Long term though, to live on I wouldn't recommend it.
-You are wrong, it takes a banana around 24 hours to digest, meat takes up to 3 days, in most cases. Because humans have long digestive system, long intestines typical of herbivores- whereas carnivorous animals have short digestive systems.

-They are, since they give you the best nutrients per calorie.

-I don't care about 'quick fixes' to health. Neither should you.
29-12-2012, 11:12 PM
(29-12-2012 11:08 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  -You are wrong, it takes a banana around 24 hours to digest, meat takes up to 3 days, in most cases. Because humans have long digestive system, long intestines typical of herbivores- whereas carnivorous animals have short digestive systems.

-They are, since they give you the best nutrients per calorie.

-I don't care about 'quick fixes' to health. Neither should you.
Oh man this is such shit I won't comment except to say that.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post