Veganism Is Fucking Retarded

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2012, 11:13 PM
RE: Veganism Is Fucking Retarded
(29-12-2012 11:12 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(29-12-2012 11:08 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  -You are wrong, it takes a banana around 24 hours to digest, meat takes up to 3 days, in most cases. Because humans have long digestive system, long intestines typical of herbivores- whereas carnivorous animals have short digestive systems.

-They are, since they give you the best nutrients per calorie.

-I don't care about 'quick fixes' to health. Neither should you.
Oh man this is such shit I won't comment except to say that.
Alright, well you make such a compelling argument, being a faceless anonymous guy on the internet- fuck what pro athletes say. I should listen to you for nutritional advice.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2012, 11:15 PM
(29-12-2012 10:52 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  
(29-12-2012 10:17 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Professional level athletes eat meat every now and then as a treat in their off season. Johan Blake, Usain Bolt have a diet consisting primarily of high glucose/carbs- read that they ate at least 15 bananas a day. You know, these are the models for health saying this- not me. I trust those who show their superiority through results, rather than theories. If you think you can run a sub 10 100m after eating a steak, you are crazy.

[Image: Arnold-Schwarenegger-Wallpaper-arnold-sc...7pOYNtmcHg]

This man disagrees with you. He and his kind consume roughly 300 grams of protein daily via eggs, red meat, chicken, and protein shakes. Bodybuilders are not notorious for dying young.
That and slowly sucking the life out of a Kennedy. I mean, how much do you need of Vitamin K (Kennedy, in this case) to keep looking good and fit.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
29-12-2012, 11:18 PM
(29-12-2012 11:13 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(29-12-2012 11:12 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Oh man this is such shit I won't comment except to say that.
Alright, well you make such a compelling argument, being a faceless anonymous guy on the internet- fuck what pro athletes say. I should listen to you for nutritional advice.
Good. I think you should go play in traffic. I hear you can ingest a lot of iron that way.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
29-12-2012, 11:31 PM
(29-12-2012 11:08 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  -You are wrong, it takes a banana around 24 hours to digest, meat takes up to 3 days, in most cases. Because humans have long digestive system, long intestines typical of herbivores- whereas carnivorous animals have short digestive systems.

Pick up a biology text book. Food passes through the human body in a matter of hours, approx 6-8. If it took days it would cause serious medical problems. Bananas are fairly quick releasing of energy due to the sugars it contains, your body has evolved to take up sugars since they are a source of instant energy its why athletes eat carbs before a race, but most of the banana is completely indigestible and so passes through your gut.

Your stomach produces the enzyme pepsin, an enzyme that breaks down protein. It is designed to digest meats efficiently. Your gut absorbs the amino acids, very little is wasted, most plant material passes through your gut as its completely indigestible.

Oh and the small intestine in humans is around 22ft, cows it is approx 130ft. Increased length of intestine in herbivores is increase the chance of energy being absorbed from the vegetation, because plants are so difficult to digest even for herbivores.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 8 users Like FSM_scot's post
29-12-2012, 11:39 PM
(29-12-2012 11:31 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  

Pick up a biology text book. Food passes through the human body in a matter of hours, approx 6-8. If it took days it would cause serious medical problems. Bananas are fairly quick releasing of energy due to the sugars it contains, your body has evolved to take up sugars since they are a source of instant energy its why athletes eat carbs before a race, but most of the banana is completely indigestible and so passes through your gut.

Your stomach produces the enzyme pepsin, an enzyme that breaks down protein. It is designed to digest meats efficiently. Your gut absorbs the amino acids, very little is wasted, most plant material passes through your gut as its completely indigestible.

Oh and the small intestine in humans is around 22ft, cows it is approx 130ft. Increased length of intestine in herbivores is increase the chance of energy being absorbed from the vegetation, because plants are so difficult to digest even for herbivores.
Thanks for laying down some facts, but I still have problems.

You said that we don't digest vegetation completely; but that doesn't mean it's not natural- horses don't digest much hay- does that mean it's bad for them?

Besides, how much do cows weigh like a ton each? A bit bigger than a human.
29-12-2012, 11:42 PM
What FSM said.. Cows have lots of guts going on because plant matter is HARD to digest. Cats have short intestines because meat is EASIER to digest. Humans are somewhere in between, because they evolved to eat both. Meat was still easier to digest, but if they couldn't get it, they could also survive on roots and berries until they went hunting again. But that also explains why vegans have to eat a lot more just to survive, because their bodies are having trouble getting calories and nutrients out of a lot of the plant matter.

@FZU: Plants have a lot of indigestible fiber. Cows graze every minute they are awake. Cows have longer intestines so they CAN get more nutrients from plants. If humans had 130 ft of intestine, they could get much bigger while eating plants, too.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like amyb's post
29-12-2012, 11:44 PM
(29-12-2012 11:39 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Thanks for laying down some facts, but I still have problems.

You said that we don't digest vegetation completely; but that doesn't mean it's not natural- horses don't digest much hay- does that mean it's bad for them?

Besides, how much do cows weigh like a ton each? A bit bigger than a human.

At no point did I say it was bad for us or that it wasn't natural, all i've did is counter your claims about meat and vegetation.

Its nowhere near as digestible as meat, does that make it bad? No!. Should you avoid eating it? No!.

Seriously leave anything to do with biology alone because each time you post about it you post wrong information. You don't no shit about Biology and it shows.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 5 users Like FSM_scot's post
29-12-2012, 11:57 PM
Agreed with FSM. As I see it, there are certain nutrients more easily obtained from plants and certain nutrients it's easier to get from animal products, and that is why I eat both in moderation. (Well, meat in moderation, and I don't eat dairy because of allergies).

Thinking back to the other thread, I also get the feeling that when FZU said you get fat specifically from eating fat, he was probably just thinking of fat being more calorie-dense by weight than protein or carbohydrates, but I could be wrong. Still, some fat is good for you. Some fat (oils) are also in a lot of plants, such as the ones we make cooking oils from. Peanuts, coconut, etc. so it's not like avoiding animal products means you're avoiding fats.

I don't think anyone is advising a meat-only diet (delicious as that sounds...), but rather, a balanced diet.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-12-2012, 12:03 AM
Notice how he ignores the other arguments when he's proven wrong. Jamie you're time is being wasted on this pooser.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
30-12-2012, 12:09 AM
Re: RE: Veganism Is Fucking Retarded
(29-12-2012 10:17 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(29-12-2012 10:08 PM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  Vegans are nuts

Professional level athletes eat meat every now and then as a treat in their off season. Johan Blake, Usain Bolt have a diet consisting primarily of high glucose/carbs- read that they ate at least 15 bananas a day. You know, these are the models for health saying this- not me. I trust those who show their superiority through results, rather than theories. If you think you can run a sub 10 100m after eating a steak, you are crazy.

You are cherry picking disperate facts to support your emotional based diet and peddling it as something relevant. MOST athletes eat carbs before an event.

Most professional athletes thru the majority of sports eat a protein rich diet. If you think you can maintain any serious level of muscle eating 15 bananas a day, you cant.

Will from the video is more then qualified at isnt just talking theories.