Veganism Is Fucking Retarded

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2012, 12:10 AM
RE: Veganism Is Fucking Retarded
(29-12-2012 11:44 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(29-12-2012 11:39 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Thanks for laying down some facts, but I still have problems.

You said that we don't digest vegetation completely; but that doesn't mean it's not natural- horses don't digest much hay- does that mean it's bad for them?

Besides, how much do cows weigh like a ton each? A bit bigger than a human.

At no point did I say it was bad for us or that it wasn't natural, all i've did is counter your claims about meat and vegetation.

Its nowhere near as digestible as meat, does that make it bad? No!. Should you avoid eating it? No!.

Seriously leave anything to do with biology alone because each time you post about it you post wrong information. You don't no shit about Biology and it shows.
Haha, 'a cow is bigger and has larger intestines than humans, so humans are not herbivores' wtf. A rabbit has smaller intestines than a human, so I guess they should be carnivores. You need to learn math, let alone biology.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-12-2012, 12:15 AM
(30-12-2012 12:09 AM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  
(29-12-2012 10:17 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Professional level athletes eat meat every now and then as a treat in their off season. Johan Blake, Usain Bolt have a diet consisting primarily of high glucose/carbs- read that they ate at least 15 bananas a day. You know, these are the models for health saying this- not me. I trust those who show their superiority through results, rather than theories. If you think you can run a sub 10 100m after eating a steak, you are crazy.

You are cherry picking disperate facts to support your emotional based diet and peddling it as something relevant. MOST athletes eat carbs before an event.

Most professional athletes thru the majority of sports eat a protein rich diet. If you think you can maintain any serious level of muscle eating 15 bananas a day, you cant.

Will from the video is more then qualified at isnt just talking theories.
Ummm... So Usain Bolt & Yohan Blake are not muscular? The very people that just said they ate 15 bananas a day.

That man, is just overweight by the looks of it- that tells me everything I need to know.
30-12-2012, 12:24 AM
(30-12-2012 12:10 AM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(29-12-2012 11:44 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  At no point did I say it was bad for us or that it wasn't natural, all i've did is counter your claims about meat and vegetation.

Its nowhere near as digestible as meat, does that make it bad? No!. Should you avoid eating it? No!.

Seriously leave anything to do with biology alone because each time you post about it you post wrong information. You don't no shit about Biology and it shows.
Haha, 'a cow is bigger and has larger intestines than humans, so humans are not herbivores' wtf. A rabbit has smaller intestines than a human, so I guess they should be carnivores. You need to learn math, let alone biology.
Except that he never said anything remotely similar in any of his posts, let alone the post you quoted.

I've said it previously and I will say it again. It is more than obvious that you need a better education in biology before you can have a meaningful discussion about it. You could have saved all of us a lot of time if you had gone to school to acquire at the least the most basic knowledge about the subject.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
30-12-2012, 12:24 AM
(29-12-2012 10:52 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  
(29-12-2012 10:17 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Professional level athletes eat meat every now and then as a treat in their off season. Johan Blake, Usain Bolt have a diet consisting primarily of high glucose/carbs- read that they ate at least 15 bananas a day. You know, these are the models for health saying this- not me. I trust those who show their superiority through results, rather than theories. If you think you can run a sub 10 100m after eating a steak, you are crazy.

[Image: arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg&sa=X&a...Yjrp_yt3UA]

This man disagrees with you. He and his kind consume roughly 300 grams of protein daily via eggs, red meat, chicken, and protein shakes. Bodybuilders are not notorious for dying young.
I don't want to look like a deformed cloud. Besides, arnie is overweight these days. So in the long run, it doesn't really work. All the roids, supplements and stuff will catch up with you.

This is my idea of the ideal body:

[Image: Michael3.jpg]

[Image: photo-on-2011-03-07-at-12-15.jpg]
30-12-2012, 01:49 AM
(30-12-2012 12:24 AM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(29-12-2012 10:52 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  [Image: arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg&sa=X&a...Yjrp_yt3UA]

This man disagrees with you. He and his kind consume roughly 300 grams of protein daily via eggs, red meat, chicken, and protein shakes. Bodybuilders are not notorious for dying young.
I don't want to look like a deformed cloud. Besides, arnie is overweight these days. So in the long run, it doesn't really work. All the roids, supplements and stuff will catch up with you.

Arnold is "over weight" bc he's almost fucking 70,and I think he's earned his cheeseburgers. He could still bench more then you. Roids, like anything else, catch up to you when you abuse them.You realize protein for shakes is just milk whey,right?

Those dudes you want to look like simply have little body fat. You know who else can see their abs? Ethiopians and holocaust prisoners. Runners and other extreme endurance sports literally give up muscle mass to burn as energy, which is why they look like twigs as a result.

Also, Will Brink is not fat.His body of work on the subject and his success tends to show the opposite.http://www.brinkzone.com/about/
[Image: Arnold+Jealousy+Quote.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes TheBlackKnight's post
30-12-2012, 02:12 AM
(30-12-2012 01:49 AM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  
(30-12-2012 12:24 AM)FZUMedia Wrote:  I don't want to look like a deformed cloud. Besides, arnie is overweight these days. So in the long run, it doesn't really work. All the roids, supplements and stuff will catch up with you.

Arnold is "over weight" bc he's almost fucking 70,and I think he's earned his cheeseburgers. He could still bench more then you. Roids, like anything else, catch up to you when you abuse them.You realize protein for shakes is just milk whey,right?

Those dudes you want to look like simply have little body fat. You know who else can see their abs? Ethiopians and holocaust prisoners. Runners and other extreme endurance sports literally give up muscle mass to burn as energy, which is why they look like twigs as a result.

Also, Will Brink is not fat.His body of work on the subject and his success tends to show the opposite.http://www.brinkzone.com/about/
[Image: Arnold+Jealousy+Quote.jpg]
That's what you want, you want those prisoner of war cheekbones- because each pound of body fat increases your chance of heart disease. Bodybuilders are just the same, they have crazy low body fat %, arnie probably has around the same body fat % as the two guys I linked you to. So i'm not sure what you are arguing? In fact, a lot of inspiration of modern bodybuilding came from Bruce Lee's body. There is a mutual respect between both body types for being low body fat.
30-12-2012, 02:20 AM
Re: Veganism Is Fucking Retarded
No, body builders only have low body fat when they are cutting for contests.They have fasted for a day and are dehydrated to get the best contrast, . When "growing", they have 15-20% because they are eating like whales. Even when someone like Jay Cutler is at 4% bf, he still dosent have sickly checkbones.
30-12-2012, 02:28 AM
(30-12-2012 02:20 AM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  No, body builders only have low body fat when they are cutting for contests.They have fasted for a day and are dehydrated to get the best contrast, . When "growing", they have 15-20% because they are eating like whales. Even when someone like Jay Cutler is at 4% bf, he still dosent have sickly checkbones.
Right- which isn't healthy/sustainable. If you want to be fit/lean long term, you gotta eat consistently, low fat, low salt- and do some exercise. You don't need to get fat then starve to be healthy like a yoyo. Just keep shit consistent, and yeah you will have some body fat fluctuation throughout the year- but that's natural, and you can't do anything about that.
30-12-2012, 02:42 AM
Re: Veganism Is Fucking Retarded
No.

The more muscle you have, the easier it is to burn fat.Thats why they can cut weight soo fast and not lose any muscle .Its just like a fire.the bigger it is, the more wood it needs. So a 250lb guy who weight trains burns a lb a fat faster and more effeicently then a 140lb iron man triathlete.

Weight training is the best kind of exercise, because you're still burning fat hours after the workout, even when you sleep as your body repairs itself. Straight cardio you only burn when you run.
30-12-2012, 02:58 AM
(30-12-2012 02:42 AM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  No.

The more muscle you have, the easier it is to burn fat.Thats why they can cut weight soo fast and not lose any muscle .Its just like a fire.the bigger it is, the more wood it needs. So a 250lb guy who weight trains burns a lb a fat faster and more effeicently then a 140lb iron man triathlete.

Weight training is the best kind of exercise, because you're still burning fat hours after the workout, even when you sleep as your body repairs itself. Straight cardio you only burn when you run.
Haha, no way man- if you do cardio exercise, you are getting your metabolism going your lymphatic system like crazy- all the good stuff. Cardio is muscle development to improve low resistance movements. It's just not getting bigger.

I don't think you can get leaner than Cycling/Running.

Check out this guy's videos, he knows wtf he is talking about (I don't really.)