Veganism Is Fucking Retarded

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2012, 06:19 PM
RE: Veganism Is Fucking Retarded
Germany, did you by chance see my previous post?

Please consider that recommendation.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-12-2012, 06:45 PM
(30-12-2012 05:59 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(30-12-2012 05:54 PM)germanyt Wrote:  We are as evolved as we are because of protein. The discovery of fire and our ability to now digest meat better directly resulted in the brain size that allows us to postulate such things. Now it's true that you can get protein from tofu and soy but why would you want to? Steaks and bacon is so delicious and as the species at the top of the food chain I'm choose to exercise my ability to carnivorize shit.

Also, you can certainly survive on just a few grams of protein per day. Maybe look scraggly like the physique you posted but no person could be physically fit with that low amount of protein. .5g per lb of body weight at a minimum would be needed to maintain any sensible amount of muscle mass. I personally eat 3 times that. Mostly from chicken and turkey.
You don't need to guess like that, I just gave you the facts. Every and any food has protein in it, hence why there is no medical word for protein deficiency.

And here is a list of protein deficiency diseases.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
30-12-2012, 06:46 PM
(30-12-2012 06:17 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(30-12-2012 06:07 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  I'm sure he does, for building muscle mass- but I don't want to look like that. I want to look lean and mean like Bruce Lee, cyclists, marathon runners. Why can't you accept that not every man wants to look like a deformed cloud? Give me a break...
What? I can certainly accept that. How about you find me a cyclist or marathon runner that only gets 2.5% of his calories from protein?

Actually don't waste your time. You can't.
A lot of cyclist/long distance runners, etc are 80/10/10- 80% carbs, 10% fat, 10% protein. This is generally accepted to be where you want to be. Although a few people do 90/5/5.
30-12-2012, 06:48 PM
(30-12-2012 06:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-12-2012 05:59 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  You don't need to guess like that, I just gave you the facts. Every and any food has protein in it, hence why there is no medical word for protein deficiency.

And here is a list of protein deficiency diseases.
Children & babies need protein to grow, that's why babies drink milk, a child's dietary requirements is different to an adults. Also, notice how all of these diseases go hand in hand with calorie malnutrition or cancer. Strange that, I wonder if there is some heavy connection there.
30-12-2012, 07:17 PM
(30-12-2012 08:11 AM)amyb Wrote:  
(30-12-2012 07:09 AM)Chas Wrote:  Ummm, no. Drinking Beverage
FZU is proof that veganism isn't the best way to get one's nutrients, I'd say.

No better words have been spoken.

Cool story, bro. Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like Refuting_Ignorance_Every_Day's post
30-12-2012, 07:26 PM
As you might know, herbivores require an appendix in order to digest rough plant material.
Through evolution, this part of the digestive system has been rendered useless, and is now a vestigial organ that results in deadly infections.

30-12-2012, 07:42 PM
(30-12-2012 07:26 PM)Refuting_Ignorance_Every_Day Wrote:  As you might know, herbivores require an appendix in order to digest rough plant material.
Through evolution, this part of the digestive system has been rendered useless, and is now a vestigial organ that results in deadly infections.
Further knowledge that blows intelligent design out of the water. [Image: Laie_56.gif]

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 4 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
30-12-2012, 09:06 PM
(30-12-2012 07:42 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(30-12-2012 07:26 PM)Refuting_Ignorance_Every_Day Wrote:  As you might know, herbivores require an appendix in order to digest rough plant material.
Further knowledge that blows intelligent design out of the water. [Image: Laie_56.gif]
Indeed, indeed.

03-01-2013, 03:05 AM
(29-12-2012 09:11 PM)Vosur Wrote:  What's wrong with veganism per se? It's a particular choice of diet that really isn't "fucking retarded" by itself.

With that said, what you seem to be talking about are uneducated extremist vegans (ex. FZUmedia) who, despite of the factual inaccuracy of their claims, go out of their way to preach that a vegan diet is much more natural and superior to its alternatives. What's even more pitiful is that they often try to guilt-trip weak-minded people for being responsible for the deaths of innocent animals. Anyway, there's nothing wrong with restricting your diet to non-meat products, as long as you aren't like her.

[Image: 35lhgd.jpg]

Actually the informed vegans can get everything we get from meat, from plants and other things. You have to really know what you are doing though, which takes skill. Most vegans though, don't really know what they are talking about.
03-01-2013, 10:36 AM
Refuting_Ignorance_Every_Day
Quote:Those hippy half-wits are missing out on the vital nutrients required to keep a human heathy.
Mind posting a picture of your exquisitely healthy physique? A shot of TTA's forum on your computer in the background would be nice too.

"We Humans are capable of greatness." -Carl Sagan