Veganism better for the planet?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: Veganism better for the planet?
(06-04-2015 10:43 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(06-04-2015 10:41 AM)One Above All Wrote:  The first time earmuffs called me an idiot!

Fucking n00b. Dodgy

Yeah, you just don't have the same appeal. earmuffs is famous (on this forum) for calling people idiots. You're not. Sorry, man. Undecided

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes One Above All's post
06-04-2015, 11:54 AM
(06-04-2015 11:43 AM)One Above All Wrote:  
(06-04-2015 10:43 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fucking n00b. Dodgy

Yeah, you just don't have the same appeal. earmuffs is famous (on this forum) for calling people idiots. You're not. Sorry, man. Undecided

Actually Cantor is the official prophet of the forum you not knowing that is a mark of noobdom.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
06-04-2015, 12:10 PM
(06-04-2015 11:10 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Yabut from what I hear, that tree was a serious asshole.

Fuckin fig trees.

God hates figs

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
06-04-2015, 12:15 PM
(06-04-2015 11:54 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Actually Cantor is the official prophet of the forum you not knowing that is a mark of noobdom.

I said he wasn't known for calling people idiots, and he's not. Quod erat demonstrandum.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
06-04-2015, 12:55 PM
If there was simply less people - say one thousandths of what there is now - you'd be able to eat damned near anything you wanted....

Manatee steaks, with a side of fried eagle eggs for breakfast......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
06-04-2015, 02:39 PM
(06-04-2015 12:55 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If there was simply less people - say one thousandths of what there is now - you'd be able to eat damned near anything you wanted....

If we could get over that irrational aversion to cannibalism, we could do away with factory farming and solve overpopulation simultaneously.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
06-04-2015, 02:42 PM
(06-04-2015 02:39 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(06-04-2015 12:55 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If there was simply less people - say one thousandths of what there is now - you'd be able to eat damned near anything you wanted....

If we could get over that irrational aversion to cannibalism, we could do away with factory farming and solve overpopulation simultaneously.

And we wouldn't need all those inefficient, space-wasting cemeteries. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
06-04-2015, 02:45 PM
(06-04-2015 11:43 AM)One Above All Wrote:  
(06-04-2015 10:43 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fucking n00b. Dodgy

Fucking n00b. The whole fucking point was that it took you this long. :
P

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
06-04-2015, 07:19 PM
(05-04-2015 06:44 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  So i came across an article that said Veganism is better for the planet and that if every one going vegan would help the earth and what not. I have a feeling there is something wrong with this.

My take is that human overpopulation is bad for the planet. Remedy that, and the other things will fall into place.

"I like theories you can test."
-- Sheldon Glashow

When in doubt, eat chocolate.
If doubt persists, have a hot fudge sundae.
06-04-2015, 07:22 PM
(06-04-2015 02:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  And we wouldn't need all those inefficient, space-wasting cemeteries. Drinking Beverage

We only get to die once, and I figure if there's enough left of me to bury that's recognizable then I didn't do it right.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post