Veganism better for the planet?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-04-2015, 06:04 PM
RE: Veganism better for the planet?
(08-04-2015 05:58 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Fuck bugs. Let's just eat all the poor people.

The rich ones taste better. More meat and fat on their bones. Drooling

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2015, 06:11 PM
Not true. The rich have personal trainers and are too lean. The poor have a diet of McDonald's and are obese.
08-04-2015, 06:12 PM
Bugs are great, they just require a different approach to prep them. Plus everyone get squeamish about new food...that normal. But don't write them off as icky til you've had a barbecue with the Stark Lord. They often make it onto the menu, especially if you spill something sweet on it (badum-tis).

But really, cicadas roasted with garlic and rosemary would blow your mind.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
08-04-2015, 06:21 PM
I would rather eat poo crumbs out of someone's ass than eat a bug.
08-04-2015, 06:22 PM
(08-04-2015 06:11 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Not true. The rich have personal trainers and are too lean. The poor have a diet of McDonald's and are obese.

Depends on how rich they are.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
08-04-2015, 06:43 PM
(08-04-2015 06:21 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I would rather eat poo crumbs out of someone's ass than eat a bug.

You already eat bugs, you just don't realise it.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
08-04-2015, 06:57 PM
(08-04-2015 06:43 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(08-04-2015 06:21 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I would rather eat poo crumbs out of someone's ass than eat a bug.

You already eat bugs, you just don't realise it.

Well thanks for pointing that out.
08-04-2015, 06:57 PM
If I were to whip up some seafood fettuccine alfredo using grubs instead of shrimp and the meat from inside a goliath birdcatcher tarantula's legs instead of crab, I'll bet most of you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

'Murican Canadian
08-04-2015, 06:58 PM
(08-04-2015 06:57 PM)yakherder Wrote:  If I were to whip up some seafood fettuccine alfredo using grubs instead of shrimp and the meat from inside a goliath birdcatcher tarantula's legs instead of crab, I'll bet most of you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

But if I found out you did that I would puke on you.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
08-04-2015, 07:00 PM
(08-04-2015 06:57 PM)yakherder Wrote:  If I were to whip up some seafood fettuccine alfredo using grubs instead of shrimp and the meat from inside a goliath birdcatcher tarantula's legs instead of crab, I'll bet most of you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

As long as you use a real Alfredo, and not those phony "Alfred"-types, I'm good. Wink