Vegetarian Athiests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2013, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2013 04:22 PM by Stephen Charchuk.)
Re: RE: Vegetarian Athiests
(05-06-2013 01:24 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yes, biologically they are omnivores.

They are also racially classified as Caucasians as well. The same as the meat eating peoples of Europe. Rolleyes

Sent From My NEO x5....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2013, 04:49 PM
Grass eating
Apparently, a long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, we ate grass, a lot of grass: A grassy trend in human ancestors' diets.

Many of us still do, but we recognize that the principal components are fat-soluble and must first be rendered in coconut oil or similar shit to provide proper benefit. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
05-06-2013, 04:53 PM
Re: RE: Grass eating
(05-06-2013 04:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Apparently, a long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, we ate grass, a lot of grass: A grassy trend in human ancestors' diets.

Many of us still do, but we recognize that the principal components are fat-soluble and must first be rendered in coconut oil or similar shit to provide proper benefit. Wink

We were insectovores at one time as well.

Sent From My NEO x5....
05-06-2013, 05:07 PM
RE: Grass eating
(05-06-2013 04:53 PM)Stephen Charchuk Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 04:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Apparently, a long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, we ate grass, a lot of grass: A grassy trend in human ancestors' diets.

We were insectovores at one time as well.

What you mean used to be? Open season on cicadas 'round here. Only happens every 9 years or so. Last time was Brood X in '04, this time around it's Brood II's turn. I like 'em live and crunchy, but I freeze thousands of 'em for the near decade-long barren winter. Big Grin

I think Girly might be a "grass-eating man" ... hehehehehehe

05-06-2013, 05:20 PM
(05-06-2013 05:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What you mean used to be? Open season on cicadas 'round here. Only happens every 9 years or so. Last time was Brood X in '04, this time around it's Brood II's turn. I like 'em live and crunchy, but I freeze thousands of 'em for the near decade-long barren winter. Big Grin

A majority of us in the West would say different. Undecided

Sent From My NEO x5....
05-06-2013, 05:50 PM
(05-06-2013 05:20 PM)Stephen Charchuk Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 05:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What you mean used to be? Open season on cicadas 'round here. Only happens every 9 years or so. Last time was Brood X in '04, this time around it's Brood II's turn. I like 'em live and crunchy, but I freeze thousands of 'em for the near decade-long barren winter. Big Grin

A majority of us in the West would say different. Undecided

The Majority of the world disagrees with you.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
05-06-2013, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2013 06:22 PM by GirlyMan.)
(05-06-2013 05:50 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 05:20 PM)Stephen Charchuk Wrote:  A majority of us in the West would say different. Undecided

The Majority of the world disagrees with you.

Yup, bugs are not only delicious and almost pure motherfucking protein, they are critical to solving our world hunger problem: Edible insects. Future prospects for food and feed security. I used to work for the USDA Ag Center in Beltsville, MD counting bug parts in flour and grains. You're already eating a shitload of bugs, you just might not realize it. EAT MOR BUGS! Tongue

I'm guessing you ain't spotted no cicadas in Baltimore yet, Revenation, since I ain't seen none down here in DC yet. Think they're only up to northern VA so far.

05-06-2013, 06:37 PM
(05-06-2013 05:50 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  The Majority of the world disagrees with you.

I'd still rather not. I also still am better off than 90% of the rest of the planet as well. Angel

Sent From My NEO x5....
05-06-2013, 06:38 PM
(05-06-2013 06:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 05:50 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  The Majority of the world disagrees with you.

Yup, bugs are not only delicious and almost pure motherfucking protein, they are critical to solving our world hunger problem: Edible insects. Future prospects for food and feed security. I used to work for the USDA Ag Center in Beltsville, MD counting bug parts in flour and grains. You're already eating a shitload of bugs, you just might not realize it. EAT MOR BUGS! Tongue

I'm guessing you ain't spotted no cicadas in Baltimore yet, Revenation, since I ain't seen none down here in DC yet. Think they're only up to northern VA so far.

My Buddy down in Mananas has seen em none here so far. (actually I'm in Frederick not Baltimore but who's counting Big Grin )

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
05-06-2013, 07:34 PM
Re: RE: Vegetarian Athiests
(04-06-2013 04:31 PM)mysterics Wrote:  Vegetarian, absolutely, I feel we must minimize our harmful impact on other life if we are to be truly mindful and peaceful, if violence can be avoided it should be. As athiests we are not so arrogant to believe the other creatures were put there for us.

We are no different then any other animal. What about your house cat"s harmful impact on that bird he scarfed down?