Vegetarian Athiests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2012, 03:51 PM
RE: Vegetarian Athiests
I'm considering lowering my meat-intake and replacing them with fruits and veggies, but not all the way. I just love meat.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2012, 03:56 PM
I am. An incident in my childhood ruined meat for me. I remember helping my father make the hamburger patties, and when I was done, I asked what we did next. He said "we eat them", but failed to mention the cooking step in between. So I took it literal as in "we eat them now" and I took a big bite, and it was the most horrible taste ever. So I haven't eaten anything cow ever since. And I'm not a fan of fish or pig taste wise. I'll eat chicken or turkey on like holidays and stuff though. Or if someone ordered a bunch of buffalo wings. This one guy I know just said "you're not really a vegetarian, you're just a picky eater" which is pretty accurate, it's just that my pickiness excludes most meats.

But the way I see it, more bacon for all my friends! And I don't care about the animals, so I don't annoy people with any of that bs! And they get my share of bacon in return!

"Ford! There's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out."
~Arthur Dent, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
[+] 2 users Like otaku_cj's post
24-08-2012, 07:42 PM (This post was last modified: 24-08-2012 11:53 PM by GirlyMan.)
I have too much respect for plants. I only eat them if I don't have to kill them. Mainly fruits and nuts and seeds and herbs where harvesting and pruning them actually encourages their growth. Now meat on the other hand. ... well most of them don't share my respect for plants so I got no problem eating them.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-08-2012, 07:44 PM
Vegetarian Athiests
(24-08-2012 03:51 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  I'm considering lowering my meat-intake and replacing them with fruits and veggies, but not all the way. I just love meat.

Ironic. Angel

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
24-08-2012, 07:46 PM
Vegetarian Athiests
(24-08-2012 03:56 PM)otaku_cj Wrote:  I am. An incident in my childhood ruined meat for me. I remember helping my father make the hamburger patties, and when I was done, I asked what we did next. He said "we eat them", but failed to mention the cooking step in between. So I took it literal as in "we eat them now" and I took a big bite, and it was the most horrible taste ever. So I haven't eaten anything cow ever since. And I'm not a fan of fish or pig taste wise. I'll eat chicken or turkey on like holidays and stuff though. Or if someone ordered a bunch of buffalo wings. This one guy I know just said "you're not really a vegetarian, you're just a picky eater" which is pretty accurate, it's just that my pickiness excludes most meats.

But the way I see it, more bacon for all my friends! And I don't care about the animals, so I don't annoy people with any of that bs! And they get my share of bacon in return!

We should go to brunch sometime! (I mean, so I get your share of bacon. Mmm. Bacon. Drooling

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
24-08-2012, 08:39 PM
I HATE bacon. I always have. HHHAAATTTEEEE!!!!!!!! Foul sick gross! I used to physically puke when eating it, I went in for testing and the only thing they could suggest was maybe the cure on it made me sick (not allergic to pork). The smell of it would make me nauseous. I'm indifferent to smells now, but won't eat it.

I think I'm probably just holy in a muslim sense Angel
24-08-2012, 08:57 PM
I am.

I became a pollotarianism (poultry, no meat) in my teens. I became a vegetarian in 2007 and have been gravitating towards veganism.

‹« In Science I Trust »›
24-08-2012, 08:58 PM
(24-08-2012 08:39 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I HATE bacon. I always have. HHHAAATTTEEEE!!!!!!!! Foul sick gross! I used to physically puke when eating it, I went in for testing and the only thing they could suggest was maybe the cure on it made me sick (not allergic to pork). The smell of it would make me nauseous. I'm indifferent to smells now, but won't eat it.

At least your loss shall not affect the world of Bacon Eaters! Still, if I could have your extra portion, I'd be well pleased.
Oh, wait, you're talking about Canadian Bacon. No wonder you're not so enamored with it. No

~Izel
24-08-2012, 09:06 PM
(24-08-2012 08:58 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(24-08-2012 08:39 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I HATE bacon. I always have. HHHAAATTTEEEE!!!!!!!! Foul sick gross! I used to physically puke when eating it, I went in for testing and the only thing they could suggest was maybe the cure on it made me sick (not allergic to pork). The smell of it would make me nauseous. I'm indifferent to smells now, but won't eat it.

At least your loss shall not affect the world of Bacon Eaters! Still, if I could have your extra portion, I'd be well pleased.
Oh, wait, you're talking about Canadian Bacon. No wonder you're not so enamored with it. No

No I'm not talking about Canadian Bacon. That's like assuming I'm talking about Canadian cheese when I just say cheese Dodgy

The real strip nasty greasy stinky Bacon AKA regular bacon.

My portion is always gone super fast, everyone else eats it right up. There are bonus' to being my friend at breakfast time. Sleepy
24-08-2012, 09:16 PM
Vegetarian Athiests
(24-08-2012 09:06 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(24-08-2012 08:58 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  At least your loss shall not affect the world of Bacon Eaters! Still, if I could have your extra portion, I'd be well pleased.

No I'm not talking about Canadian Bacon. That's like assuming I'm talking about Canadian cheese when I just say cheese Dodgy

The real strip nasty greasy stinky Bacon AKA regular bacon.

My portion is always gone super fast, everyone else eats it right up. There are bonus' to being my friend at breakfast time. Sleepy

Huh I just always assume everything you say has the word Canadian in front of it, so take off hoser, eh?

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post