Vegetarian Athiests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2012, 03:23 AM
RE: Vegetarian Athiests
I'm a vegetarian too.
My parents were during my childhood and although I try meat from time to time I simply don't like the taste. I like the smell of poultry but I still can't stand the consistency of it...
But since meat over here has like 10x the price of vegetables at least my purse stays healthy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2012, 03:37 AM
(24-08-2012 09:06 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(24-08-2012 08:58 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  At least your loss shall not affect the world of Bacon Eaters! Still, if I could have your extra portion, I'd be well pleased.
Oh, wait, you're talking about Canadian Bacon. No wonder you're not so enamored with it. No

No I'm not talking about Canadian Bacon. That's like assuming I'm talking about Canadian cheese when I just say cheese Dodgy

The real strip nasty greasy stinky Bacon AKA regular bacon.

My portion is always gone super fast, everyone else eats it right up. There are bonus' to being my friend at breakfast time. Sleepy

What the fuck is Canadian cheese? Is that a real thing? Is it an exciting and amazing cheese made by Canadians which I might be able to consume? Blink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
25-08-2012, 03:54 AM
(25-08-2012 03:37 AM)kim Wrote:  
(24-08-2012 09:06 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  No I'm not talking about Canadian Bacon. That's like assuming I'm talking about Canadian cheese when I just say cheese Dodgy

My portion is always gone super fast, everyone else eats it right up. There are bonus' to being my friend at breakfast time. Sleepy

What the fuck is Canadian cheese? Is that a real thing? Is it an exciting and amazing cheese made by Canadians which I might be able to consume? Blink

[Image: promo-cover-to-cheese-guide.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
25-08-2012, 05:51 AM
I don't eat steak, so I am practically a vegetarian. ;D

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
25-08-2012, 06:03 AM
I'm a meat eater myself.. nothing but babies in my diet.. and not just human babies.. !!!

puppies, kittens, cubs, chicklets, ... if it's less than a year old.. ... erhmmmm ermmm!

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
25-08-2012, 10:58 AM
(24-08-2012 02:33 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I got a weird question... who started that steroetype... I mean no other group has one like that... you don't hear for example...

black people eat pigeons off the subway line whole and still kicking... sorry kinda extreme but it gets to my point.

I will lay the blame on Johnathan Swift, A modest proposal, very funny.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
25-08-2012, 01:48 PM
(25-08-2012 03:37 AM)kim Wrote:  
(24-08-2012 09:06 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  No I'm not talking about Canadian Bacon. That's like assuming I'm talking about Canadian cheese when I just say cheese Dodgy

http://www.ranker.com/list/the-best-chee...of-cheeses

Eww, and look at the top of the list. *yack, sputter sputter!*
25-08-2012, 01:53 PM
(24-08-2012 01:05 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Yes, there are some vegetarians here. I was vegetarian for years, then pescetarian for years and within the last few weeks I've had some hot dogs and beef taco salad, so I no longer classify. I'll likely go back, though. I find meat too heavy and offsetting for my own self.

In atheism, you'll find the most diverse group of people since atheism has no expectation or commonality than the atheism itself (so political, cultural, lifestyle, etc can be all over the map).

I'm not sure a hot dog qualifies as meat. Big Grin

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
25-08-2012, 02:35 PM
I dated a vegetarian once... it was kind of difficult, because not only did she not eat meat, she couldn't be around other people eating it. She was also catholic, so that didn't last too long. Tongue

[Image: opforum1.png]
25-08-2012, 04:39 PM
(25-08-2012 01:48 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(25-08-2012 03:37 AM)kim Wrote:  What the fuck is Canadian cheese? Is that a real thing? Is it an exciting and amazing cheese made by Canadians which I might be able to consume? Blink

http://www.ranker.com/list/the-best-chee...of-cheeses

Eww, and look at the top of the list. *yack, sputter sputter!*

I am a fan of Oka cheese. Yum.Drooling

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user