Venting away.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2011, 10:17 AM
Venting away.
Last night my mom had a total break down. It was to the point where as she almost kicked me out. I can understand why she's as stressed as she is though; economy here sucks. Money's tight. Her mom's in the hospital. Her boyfriend doesn't do crap for her, and my little sister annoys her every second of the day. I help out the best I can around the house, but only to an extent. Not like I can get a job when few places hire 15 year olds. But sometimes, I just get tired of being cursed at constantly like I'm a dog. I called my best friend (calmyourtitsbro)'s step mom last night, because I didn't know if my mom was serious about kicking me out, or her leaving. They said that I'm welcome to stay there at any time; sometimes, I actually feel like I'd be happier with them then with my mom; but then I think "Wow, that sounds really childish" -- to want to just, run away from problems like that. It's really not me. not in my nature to just, well, run away from things. But then again, I don't always exactly approach things head on, or in the best manner. All of this drama at home has me distracted from my school work; can't really do homework if I'm having to hear the roar of the beast at all times. I visited my school counsilor today, because of it, and she said I should attempt to sit down with my mom and talk to her about it; the mere mention of that suggestion is a bad idea. My mother can be so unpredicatble. My counsilor also through out there that I should probably try helping around the house more; perhaps it will make her life a bit less stressful. Still don't know if that'll help though. Working my but off to soften her up; kicking those thoughts of wanting to be a child and run away from my problems to the side.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2011, 10:19 AM

RE: Venting away.
I think maybe sometime this weekend, you need to come stay with me.
Give both of you guys some time to rest.

Give her time to think.
She'll cool down.

But, like we said.. You're welcome over anytime & I don't just say that.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes calmyourtitsbro's post
10-11-2011, 10:50 AM
(10-11-2011 10:17 AM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  Last night my mom had a total break down. It was to the point where as she almost kicked me out. I can understand why she's as stressed as she is though; economy here sucks. Money's tight. Her mom's in the hospital. Her boyfriend doesn't do crap for her, and my little sister annoys her every second of the day. I help out the best I can around the house, but only to an extent. Not like I can get a job when few places hire 15 year olds. But sometimes, I just get tired of being cursed at constantly like I'm a dog. I called my best friend (calmyourtitsbro)'s step mom last night, because I didn't know if my mom was serious about kicking me out, or her leaving. They said that I'm welcome to stay there at any time; sometimes, I actually feel like I'd be happier with them then with my mom; but then I think "Wow, that sounds really childish" -- to want to just, run away from problems like that. It's really not me. not in my nature to just, well, run away from things. But then again, I don't always exactly approach things head on, or in the best manner. All of this drama at home has me distracted from my school work; can't really do homework if I'm having to hear the roar of the beast at all times. I visited my school counsilor today, because of it, and she said I should attempt to sit down with my mom and talk to her about it; the mere mention of that suggestion is a bad idea. My mother can be so unpredicatble. My counsilor also through out there that I should probably try helping around the house more; perhaps it will make her life a bit less stressful. Still don't know if that'll help though. Working my but off to soften her up; kicking those thoughts of wanting to be a child and run away from my problems to the side.

I sorrieesssssss Sad
Find all posts by this user
10-11-2011, 12:26 PM
The only "good" thing about AA in my assessment is the slogan -

One day at a time.

All you can do is slog through and hold the line.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user