Venting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2013, 11:45 PM
RE: Venting
Muffsy!

Why do you do this?

You are a highly intelligent, often incisive and articulate human being.

You know I luvsya man, but why, why, why?

As aggressive rants go, you are clearly getting near to mastering the art but do you realise that you would get so much more respect from me and others here if you for once, just once, used a decent fucking spell checker!

Sadcryface2

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
30-01-2013, 11:50 PM
dlj I've been expecting you to post your wonderful hand. but you still haven't.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
31-01-2013, 12:23 AM
(30-01-2013 11:07 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 10:58 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  2.) You pretty much hit that one right on the head. I'm sick of atheists coming into CHRISTIAN forums and acting ignorant and trolling, flaming, dissing and generally acting like assholes so I am returning the battle to them on their forum.
Fascinating.

You are seeking vengeance, yet...

Romans 12:19
Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

[Image: 23955882.jpg]
Cute girl and cute ploy. Amazing how you Bible bashers like to quote the bible that you dont believe in to bash something a
Christian says. If only you knew what you are talking about.
I will type this very slowly so maybe you will get it. I am a saved Christian. My salvation does not depend on my actions. The only thing that saves me is my faith in Jesus...nothing else. No matter how big of an ass I am to atheists, which is fun for me, I am still saved. You, on the other hand, if you dont believe in Jesus as your Saviour, you are lost. Tuff luck dudes. Tongue
31-01-2013, 12:28 AM
ummm dont you guys have purgatory? Or has your god told you that you are saved?

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

31-01-2013, 12:30 AM
Re: Venting
It's always scared me that part "no matter what I do it doesn't matter cause I'm saved" what a frightening mindset that is
[+] 11 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
31-01-2013, 12:33 AM
well i mean maybe after this life you're saved, but there are a few hundred ways to make this life extremely, uncomfortable.

31-01-2013, 12:43 AM
(31-01-2013 12:23 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 11:07 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Fascinating.

You are seeking vengeance, yet...

Romans 12:19
Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

[Image: 23955882.jpg]
Cute girl and cute ploy. Amazing how you Bible bashers like to quote the bible that you dont believe in to bash something a
I will type this very slowly so maybe you will get it. I am a saved Christian. My salvation does not depend on my actions. The only thing that saves me is my faith in Jesus...nothing else. No matter how big of an ass I am to atheists, which is fun for me, I am still saved. You, on the other hand, if you dont believe in Jesus as your Saviour, you are lost. Tuff luck dudes. Tongue
Big Grin
Ecclesiastes 12:14 For God will bring every deed into judgment, with every secret thing, whether good or evil.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
31-01-2013, 12:46 AM
(31-01-2013 12:43 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(31-01-2013 12:23 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Cute girl and cute ploy. Amazing how you Bible bashers like to quote the bible that you dont believe in to bash something a
Big Grin
Ecclesiastes 12:14 For God will bring every deed into judgment, with every secret thing, whether good or evil.
"Taken Out Of Context! This Doesn't Count!"

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

[+] 1 user Likes Adenosis's post
31-01-2013, 12:47 AM
(31-01-2013 12:23 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Cute girl and cute ploy. Amazing how you Bible bashers like to quote the bible that you dont believe in to bash something a

I haven't needed a saviour in all my life.

However, I would LOVE a quick-save.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
31-01-2013, 01:25 AM
SORRY TO BE A SPOILSPORT BUT CAN I REMIND PEOPLE OF THE RULES IN THIS SECTION.

Dem be the rules, no matter how potentially annoying the person is.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user