Venting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2013, 08:09 PM
Venting
Okay, so this is supposed to be the vent and get something off your chest place, right? Then, I'm venting.
I dish it out a lot on here and I welcome being on the reciving end, but only where it comes to myself. I guess it's stupid to vent about this to you folks cuz I guess you'll just make fun of me for this but you all get off at saying how nice you are so I guess this is a chance to find out if you are lying or telling the truth.
Someone posted that my family must really hate me today. That's fine, no prob there. But my wife, after hearing me talk about it, asked if she could respond, which she did in a very civil manner. For some reason this possed "earmuffs" off and he took it upon himself to trashtalk my wife. Maybe I'm the only one on this site that loves his family, we'll find out, but I popped a cork over what he waid. I love my wife very, very much. If someone talked to her person to person in front of me I would push his face in. I know you are all used to hiding behind your computers and acting tough and all, and I dont have a problem with that when it is directed at me, but not my wife. If you love your wife. mothers or sister I would think you understand where I am coming from. Perhaps you dont care, then this means nothing to you. I am posting what "earmuffs" said and you can comment on whether or not you think I am justified in my rage. Remember, in my day we respected women, especially family members so that is the perspective I am coming from. I ask you to also remember that "earmuffs" had no part in the discussion:
"Lady, that's nice that you love your husband, but hoesntly I couldn't give a flying shit if you loved it when he tickled your toes. Your husband is vial human being who I hoesntly couldn't give a shit if he curled over and died 5minutes from now. I'd probably be thankful to god actually.
The fact that he has 8 children, 9 grandchildren blah blah blah is completely irrelevent to him being a fucking troll. Great, his samon don't swim backwards, cool story bro needs more dragon. Here's another fun pointless fact for you; the lady that designed the jacket in Michael jackson's Thriller music video also designed Indiana Jones's hat.
The fact that he loves you all very very very much is also completely irrelevent. It doesn't change the fact that he is a fucktard here which is our concern.
The fact that he is mentally fucked in the head is a poor excuse for being a complete fucktard troll.
So little lady, how about you run along back to the hole you came from and take your vial husband with you and do us all a favor. Afterall, it's what Jesus would do."
In case you think I might leave because I am enraged, no, I wont. It will only make me determined to stay, however, if what "earmuffs" said is tolerated, then that gives me free reign to make similar comments about your loved ones, and I can do a lot, I've heard them all.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2013, 08:15 PM (This post was last modified: 31-01-2013 02:20 AM by bemore.)
RE: Venting
COMMENT REMOVED.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
30-01-2013, 08:21 PM
I understand the point. Insults can get pretty low.

But how and why do you think you can just show up on a forum, spam meaningless crap and refuse to have real conversations, and still receive respect?

I haven't seen you send a single decent reply to anyone that has been refuting the nonsense your exposing everyone to.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

30-01-2013, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2013 08:50 PM by Anjele.)
Try being a little more decent and people may be civil to you. We are a community here and some of us feel more like family and we don't like to have the people we interact with here routinely be attacked, as you have done...frequently.

There has been some lashing out against you and yours from people you have treated like crap...is that really so surprising.

I would imagine you wife is a very nice person and if there is a sainthood waiting for anyone, it would be her.

You fueled a fire and threw her in.

Perhaps you have some issues, can't believe this is what the doctor prescribed. Didn't know that an effective Rx was acting like one of the biggest jerks that's been around here a for while.

Find another hobby, make some duck calls, or whittle something...maybe you could torture small animals.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
30-01-2013, 08:39 PM
(30-01-2013 08:21 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  I understand the point. Insults can get pretty low.

But how and why do you think you can just show up on a forum, spam meaningless crap and refuse to have real conversations, and still receive respect?

I haven't seen you send a single decent reply to anyone that has been refuting the nonsense your exposing everyone to.
Obviously you havent read all my posts. Again, you are bloviating. You say something is meaningless crap so therefore it is meaningless crap. You apparently havent even read the converstiond I've had with some of the members here that were both polite, concise and respectful. Being here is a learning experience, i.e. I'm learning that there are a FEW civil atheists on here. Whether or not you respect me is irrelevant.
Again, obviously you havent seen all my replies. If a person says that what they are saying is their oponion and is civil, I will respnd to them civilly. Just because you say it's nonsense is just your opinion. You really have a hard time with the concept that you are not God dont you?
30-01-2013, 08:43 PM
(30-01-2013 08:39 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 08:21 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  I understand the point. Insults can get pretty low.

Obviously you havent read all my posts. Again, you are bloviating. You say something is meaningless crap so therefore it is meaningless crap. You apparently havent even read the converstiond I've had with some of the members here that were both polite, concise and respectful. Being here is a learning experience, i.e. I'm learning that there are a FEW civil atheists on here. Whether or not you respect me is irrelevant.
Again, obviously you havent seen all my replies. If a person says that what they are saying is their oponion and is civil, I will respnd to them civilly. Just because you say it's nonsense is just your opinion. You really have a hard time with the concept that you are not God dont you?

Indeed I haven't seen them all, I never claimed that I did. But I have read through a lot of them which was a pretty poor use of my time, even as goes on an internet forum.

[+] 1 user Likes Adenosis's post
30-01-2013, 08:48 PM (This post was last modified: 31-01-2013 02:21 AM by bemore.)
We're all mean, (except a few) and yet you stay?

REST OF COMMENT REMOVED.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
30-01-2013, 08:54 PM
(30-01-2013 08:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Try being a little more decent and people may be civil to you. We are a community here and some of us feel more like family and we don't like to have the people we interact with here routinely be attacked, as you have done...frequently.

There has been some lashing out against you and yours from people you have treated like crap...is that really so surprising.

I would imagine you wife is a very nice person and if there is a sainthood waiting for anyone, it would be her.

You fueled a fire and threw her in.

Perhaps you have some issues, can't believe this is what the doctor prescribed. Didn't know that an effective Rx was acting like one of the biggest jerks that's been around her for while.

Find another hobby, make some duck calls, or whittle something...maybe you could torture small animals.
I agree, I came in here with guns ablazing. I came here directly from a Christian forum where atheists were constantly coming in and acting exactly as I did when I came in. I was determined to kick ass and take names, giving tit for tat. I admit, I have met just a few, civil atheists on here. Most of you have been just as big of asses as I am. I can handle that. Like I keep saying, I dish it out and I can take it, better than most of you can. I keep telling you all over and over and over that everything I say is my opinion and then you all keep getting mad and telling me that everything you say is fact. Do you just expect me to roll over and accept that? Of course I get sarcastic, you all get sarcastic too. I told you, God told me (yeah, that's right) my purpose here is not to teach you but to give you opportunities to add fuel to your own funeral pyres. You people blaspheme the awesome Creator of the universe (my opinion) and wonder why I get upset? How come you only do this to Christians? Not to Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists or whatever, only Christians. I dare you to go to a Muslim forum and flame the way you do the Christian forums. I go to Muslim forums and have very nice converstions. They are actually civil as long as I dont try to tell them that their beliefs are a bunch of crap. I've made good friends out of Muslims.
No, that's a lie. I did not throw my wife in. She, against my advice, wanted to enter hell. So, I let her. Now she understands what I have been saying about atheists.
Yep, this is exactly what the doctor ordered. My mind feels clearer each day. Yep, I'm a jerk. Is there another point to this?
Sorry, no good at that stuff and I love little animals.
30-01-2013, 08:55 PM
(30-01-2013 08:43 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 08:39 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Obviously you havent read all my posts. Again, you are bloviating. You say something is meaningless crap so therefore it is meaningless crap. You apparently havent even read the converstiond I've had with some of the members here that were both polite, concise and respectful. Being here is a learning experience, i.e. I'm learning that there are a FEW civil atheists on here. Whether or not you respect me is irrelevant.

Indeed I haven't seen them all, I never claimed that I did. But I have read through a lot of them which was a pretty poor use of my time, even as goes on an internet forum.
Wouldnt reading the Bible you diss be a more constructive use of your time?
[+] 1 user Likes Richard Stuckmeyer's post
30-01-2013, 09:08 PM
(30-01-2013 08:55 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 08:43 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  Indeed I haven't seen them all, I never claimed that I did. But I have read through a lot of them which was a pretty poor use of my time, even as goes on an internet forum.
Wouldnt reading the Bible you diss be a more constructive use of your time?
About as much as reading the Harry Potter series would be. The Harry Potter series is written much better though, so I'd go with that.

[+] 1 user Likes Adenosis's post