Venting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2013, 09:26 PM
RE: Venting
(30-01-2013 08:54 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 08:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Try being a little more decent and people may be civil to you. We are a community here and some of us feel more like family and we don't like to have the people we interact with here routinely be attacked, as you have done...frequently.

There has been some lashing out against you and yours from people you have treated like crap...is that really so surprising.

I would imagine you wife is a very nice person and if there is a sainthood waiting for anyone, it would be her.

You fueled a fire and threw her in.

Perhaps you have some issues, can't believe this is what the doctor prescribed. Didn't know that an effective Rx was acting like one of the biggest jerks that's been around her for while.

Find another hobby, make some duck calls, or whittle something...maybe you could torture small animals.
I agree, I came in here with guns ablazing. I came here directly from a Christian forum where atheists were constantly coming in and acting exactly as I did when I came in. I was determined to kick ass and take names, giving tit for tat. I admit, I have met just a few, civil atheists on here. Most of you have been just as big of asses as I am. I can handle that. Like I keep saying, I dish it out and I can take it, better than most of you can. I keep telling you all over and over and over that everything I say is my opinion and then you all keep getting mad and telling me that everything you say is fact. Do you just expect me to roll over and accept that? Of course I get sarcastic, you all get sarcastic too. I told you, God told me (yeah, that's right) my purpose here is not to teach you but to give you opportunities to add fuel to your own funeral pyres. You people blaspheme the awesome Creator of the universe (my opinion) and wonder why I get upset? How come you only do this to Christians? Not to Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists or whatever, only Christians. I dare you to go to a Muslim forum and flame the way you do the Christian forums. I go to Muslim forums and have very nice converstions. They are actually civil as long as I dont try to tell them that their beliefs are a bunch of crap. I've made good friends out of Muslims.
No, that's a lie. I did not throw my wife in. She, against my advice, wanted to enter hell. So, I let her. Now she understands what I have been saying about atheists.
Yep, this is exactly what the doctor ordered. My mind feels clearer each day. Yep, I'm a jerk. Is there another point to this?
Sorry, no good at that stuff and I love little animals.

If you're willing to ignore those who wish you rile you up and have a civil discussion then a civil discussion is what you will have. If you pack your arguments and discussion with trollish fervor then you'll get exactly that in return. People here can be very nice if you're willing to be the same. But take one bite of a troll bar and you'll be shitting bricks every day you log on. After reading what you've posted in this thread I got:

"I got mad that some immature atheists came on our forums to be assholes. So because I'm incapable of acting like an adult, I'm going to go troll some other forums and show them that I can be an asshole too!"

You'll find usually the people that take the time out of their day to register on forums simply to troll have little to nothing better to do. If you have things you enjoy spending your time doing, I would recommend spending time doing that instead. Being an asshole rarely changes minds.

More realistically the average person lives around 27,000 to 30,000 days. Every day you spend your existence "trolling others" or "trying to be a badass on the internet" is one less day you have to soak in the world around you, enjoy life and the things that actually matter.

I'm sure you went on your forums to enjoy like minded people. We enjoy this forum because we enjoy like minded people. If your existence and entire purpose here is to spend time annoying others, you could be spending the same amount of time elsewhere with people you truly enjoy. Nuisance has little impact on decisions in life for others, aside from causing nuisance.

I'm not trying to be an asshole... just trying to provide some outside perspective to how I've seen your posts here thus far.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like Logisch's post
30-01-2013, 10:37 PM
(30-01-2013 09:08 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 08:55 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Wouldnt reading the Bible you diss be a more constructive use of your time?
About as much as reading the Harry Potter series would be. The Harry Potter series is written much better though, so I'd go with that.
Good, at least you would be doing something constructive for a change. Tongue
30-01-2013, 10:58 PM
(30-01-2013 09:26 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 08:54 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  I agree, I came in here with guns ablazing. I came here directly from a Christian forum where atheists were constantly coming in and acting exactly as I did when I came in. I was determined to kick ass and take names, giving tit for tat. I admit, I have met just a few, civil atheists on here. Most of you have been just as big of asses as I am. I can handle that. Like I keep saying, I dish it out and I can take it, better than most of you can. I keep telling you all over and over and over that everything I say is my opinion and then you all keep getting mad and telling me that everything you say is fact. Do you just expect me to roll over and accept that? Of course I get sarcastic, you all get sarcastic too. I told you, God told me (yeah, that's right) my purpose here is not to teach you but to give you opportunities to add fuel to your own funeral pyres. You people blaspheme the awesome Creator of the universe (my opinion) and wonder why I get upset? How come you only do this to Christians? Not to Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists or whatever, only Christians. I dare you to go to a Muslim forum and flame the way you do the Christian forums. I go to Muslim forums and have very nice converstions. They are actually civil as long as I dont try to tell them that their beliefs are a bunch of crap. I've made good friends out of Muslims.
No, that's a lie. I did not throw my wife in. She, against my advice, wanted to enter hell. So, I let her. Now she understands what I have been saying about atheists.
Yep, this is exactly what the doctor ordered. My mind feels clearer each day. Yep, I'm a jerk. Is there another point to this?
Sorry, no good at that stuff and I love little animals.

If you're willing to ignore those who wish you rile you up and have a civil discussion then a civil discussion is what you will have. If you pack your arguments and discussion with trollish fervor then you'll get exactly that in return. People here can be very nice if you're willing to be the same. But take one bite of a troll bar and you'll be shitting bricks every day you log on. After reading what you've posted in this thread I got:

"I got mad that some immature atheists came on our forums to be assholes. So because I'm incapable of acting like an adult, I'm going to go troll some other forums and show them that I can be an asshole too!"

You'll find usually the people that take the time out of their day to register on forums simply to troll have little to nothing better to do. If you have things you enjoy spending your time doing, I would recommend spending time doing that instead. Being an asshole rarely changes minds.

More realistically the average person lives around 27,000 to 30,000 days. Every day you spend your existence "trolling others" or "trying to be a badass on the internet" is one less day you have to soak in the world around you, enjoy life and the things that actually matter.

I'm sure you went on your forums to enjoy like minded people. We enjoy this forum because we enjoy like minded people. If your existence and entire purpose here is to spend time annoying others, you could be spending the same amount of time elsewhere with people you truly enjoy. Nuisance has little impact on decisions in life for others, aside from causing nuisance.

I'm not trying to be an asshole... just trying to provide some outside perspective to how I've seen your posts here thus far.
1.) Very cutely said, your sarcasm is ok and mine isnt, I understand that, you're the home team. I'm going to ignore only those which I feel cross the line from now on, like an asshole called "earmuffs", the first on my ignore list, ut if you speak out to me in an ignorant manner then I will respond in kind and if you dont like that you can kiss my sweet ass. My motto is: Tit for tat. I say that enough that I would think you knew that by now.
2.) You pretty much hit that one right on the head. I'm sick of atheists coming into CHRISTIAN forums and acting ignorant and trolling, flaming, dissing and generally acting like assholes so I am returning the battle to them on their forum.
3.) I am enjoying doing the Lord's work letting you people add fuel to your funeral pyres. Why should I do anything else? This is also good for my brain. Improves my cognizance. I'm not here to change any minds. That is an impossible task. An atheist will NEVER change his mind. It is like a steel trap, shut.
4.) Did you miss the part where I said a couple dozen times that I am housebound? lol.
5.) Yes, I loved being on Christian forums, but got sick and tired of atheists coming on there acting the same way I am acting here. The big difference is at least I tell the truth about my opinions. An atheist couldnt tell the truth if it benefitted him. He offer his opinons as fact and expects everyone to accept it without question. Bloviation bullshit. Your scientific studies and interpretations of a book you dont believe in but constantly quote to your advantage are just that...opinions. You wont know the truth until the end of your life and it will be too late for you by then. I spend much time with the people I love here at my house. I have constant visitors, the reason I am on during the night mostly. If I am a nuisance to you then I have acheived my goal.
You arent trying to be an asshole, you just cant help it. You're an atheist, it comes with the territory. Tell you what, ask me any questions in a respectfull manner and I will return the favor. Bloviate and I will piss you off. I dont ask you to accept my opinions as fact so dont ask me to accept yours as fact too.
30-01-2013, 11:07 PM
(30-01-2013 10:58 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  2.) You pretty much hit that one right on the head. I'm sick of atheists coming into CHRISTIAN forums and acting ignorant and trolling, flaming, dissing and generally acting like assholes so I am returning the battle to them on their forum.
Fascinating.

You are seeking vengeance, yet...

Romans 12:19
Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

[Image: 23955882.jpg]

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
30-01-2013, 11:15 PM
(30-01-2013 10:58 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 09:26 PM)Logisch Wrote:  If you're willing to ignore those who wish you rile you up and have a civil discussion then a civil discussion is what you will have. If you pack your arguments and discussion with trollish fervor then you'll get exactly that in return. People here can be very nice if you're willing to be the same. But take one bite of a troll bar and you'll be shitting bricks every day you log on. After reading what you've posted in this thread I got:

1.) Very cutely said, your sarcasm is ok and mine isnt, I understand that, you're the home team. I'm going to ignore only those which I feel cross the line from now on, like an asshole called "earmuffs", the first on my ignore list, ut if you speak out to me in an ignorant manner then I will respond in kind and if you dont like that you can kiss my sweet ass. My motto is: Tit for tat. I say that enough that I would think you knew that by now.
2.) You pretty much hit that one right on the head. I'm sick of atheists coming into CHRISTIAN forums and acting ignorant and trolling, flaming, dissing and generally acting like assholes so I am returning the battle to them on their forum.
3.) I am enjoying doing the Lord's work letting you people add fuel to your funeral pyres. Why should I do anything else? This is also good for my brain. Improves my cognizance. I'm not here to change any minds. That is an impossible task. An atheist will NEVER change his mind. It is like a steel trap, shut.
4.) Did you miss the part where I said a couple dozen times that I am housebound? lol.
5.) Yes, I loved being on Christian forums, but got sick and tired of atheists coming on there acting the same way I am acting here. The big difference is at least I tell the truth about my opinions. An atheist couldnt tell the truth if it benefitted him. He offer his opinons as fact and expects everyone to accept it without question. Bloviation bullshit. Your scientific studies and interpretations of a book you dont believe in but constantly quote to your advantage are just that...opinions. You wont know the truth until the end of your life and it will be too late for you by then. I spend much time with the people I love here at my house. I have constant visitors, the reason I am on during the night mostly. If I am a nuisance to you then I have acheived my goal.
You arent trying to be an asshole, you just cant help it. You're an atheist, it comes with the territory. Tell you what, ask me any questions in a respectfull manner and I will return the favor. Bloviate and I will piss you off. I dont ask you to accept my opinions as fact so dont ask me to accept yours as fact too.

Never said mine is ok and yours isn't. If I'm being sarcastic or silly, it's an attempt to toss a bit of humor into a thread that perhaps I see as "too serious" - sometimes humor is a great ailment so both parties can at least find some common ground. What good is life if you can't laugh now and then?

I'm sorry you've had that experience on your forums. It's safe to say that the vast majority of us here won't and don't bother to do such a thing. But there is always an exception to the rule. It is the internet after all... statistically trolls are everywhere. Go to a Harley forum and you're bound to see some squiddlies hop on there telling them how their bikes suck. Go to a sportbike forum and surely someone will tell them that their crotch rockets are just tools of death and for kids who can't ride. The same goes for any crowd where there are people who are passionate about their views on a subject.

Regardless, sorry you had that experience. I've certainly got no hate for you, and my attempts at humor in the threads you posted in were just that, attempts at humor. No intent to ridicule you, nor your beliefs, just make a little light of things. Nothing more nothing less.

I did indeed miss the part where it said you are housebound. Sorry to hear that. I can see where forum time may be more timely spent. I enjoy forums as well since I enjoy discussions with people. I don't get halfway decent discussion in my parts most of the time, and there are certainly plenty of great discussions online, regardless of the subject.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay on the forums should you choose to stay and participate. We're not all assholes (most of the time) Thumbsup
30-01-2013, 11:27 PM
rich the difference between us is that I'm an asshole in real life as well. stop fuckin with my chill zone. (note to everyone while i am raged this is still is phase one)

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
30-01-2013, 11:34 PM
(30-01-2013 11:27 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  rich the difference between us is that I'm an asshole in real life as well. stop fuckin with my chill zone. (note to everyone while i am raged this is still is phase one)
How to cure internet rage:

Step 1. Walk away from the computer
Step 2. Have a nice cup of tea
Step 3. Read a good book
Step 4. Realize while reading your book that there's billions of people with access to the internet. People are statistically going to disagree with you. You can't always change their mind. Sometimes it's worth tossing out a cookie on a string and seeing if there's a hint of rational human being, other times, it's fine to just ignore it.
[+] 3 users Like Logisch's post
30-01-2013, 11:39 PM
I'll just chill in the darknet for a bit.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

30-01-2013, 11:40 PM
I don't see where there was much said against your wife. A lot about you and to be sure, a lot of condescension toward her but again, not much in the way of an attack.

That said, I don't care for personal attacks of any kind but they seem to be a permanent thread in the fabric of internet forums so if you're on one, expect them. I choose not to give them much attention and I certainly try not to stoop to that level of discourse. I also don't seem to find myself in online flame wars. It's kind of like being in bar fights.... if you aren't cheating at pool, you'll likely not be in one. And if you aren't even in the bar, you'll never be in one. ;-)

Getting back on the topic of wives/family... there's nothing someone can say about my wife on the internet that's going to affect me. The reason is because I know that when someone launches an attack on an internet forum, he's saying more about himself than he is the person he's attacking.

It's quite sad actually. That people feel the need to attack others in order to feel better about themselves.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
30-01-2013, 11:40 PM
^ ur ugly durrrrr Wink