Venting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2013, 01:29 AM
RE: Venting
(31-01-2013 01:25 AM)bemore Wrote:  SORRY TO BE A SPOILSPORT BUT CAN I REMIND PEOPLE OF THE RULES IN THIS SECTION.

Dem be the rules, no matter how potentially annoying the person is.

Oh shit, looks like I'm busted.

Support aint my cup of tea, as such, I withdraw.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2013, 02:25 AM
(30-01-2013 11:45 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Muffsy!

Why do you do this?

You are a highly intelligent, often incisive and articulate human being.

You know I luvsya man, but why, why, why?

As aggressive rants go, you are clearly getting near to mastering the art but do you realise that you would get so much more respect from me and others here if you for once, just once, used a decent fucking spell checker!

Sadcryface2
Yea my bad.
I'm on my laptop, and while I'm using firefox on both my laptop and PC, the one of my laptop doesn't have a spell checker for whatever reason, so you'll have to put up with it for a week or so.

For someone that claims to be tit for tat, if you're an asshole to me I'm an asshole to you, never back down from a fight, he sure as fuck backed down pretty fast. Drinking Beverage

Earmuffs: 1
Random Troll: 0

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
31-01-2013, 03:27 AM
(31-01-2013 12:23 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 11:07 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Fascinating.

You are seeking vengeance, yet...

Romans 12:19
Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

[Image: 23955882.jpg]
Cute girl and cute ploy. Amazing how you Bible bashers like to quote the bible that you dont believe in to bash something a
Christian says. If only you knew what you are talking about.
I will type this very slowly so maybe you will get it. I am a saved Christian. My salvation does not depend on my actions. The only thing that saves me is my faith in Jesus...nothing else. No matter how big of an ass I am to atheists, which is fun for me, I am still saved. You, on the other hand, if you dont believe in Jesus as your Saviour, you are lost. Tuff luck dudes. Tongue

[Image: 127-Hell-for-atheists.gif]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
31-01-2013, 04:51 AM
(30-01-2013 10:58 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 09:26 PM)Logisch Wrote:  If you're willing to ignore those who wish you rile you up and have a civil discussion then a civil discussion is what you will have. If you pack your arguments and discussion with trollish fervor then you'll get exactly that in return. People here can be very nice if you're willing to be the same. But take one bite of a troll bar and you'll be shitting bricks every day you log on. After reading what you've posted in this thread I got:

"I got mad that some immature atheists came on our forums to be assholes. So because I'm incapable of acting like an adult, I'm going to go troll some other forums and show them that I can be an asshole too!"

You'll find usually the people that take the time out of their day to register on forums simply to troll have little to nothing better to do. If you have things you enjoy spending your time doing, I would recommend spending time doing that instead. Being an asshole rarely changes minds.

More realistically the average person lives around 27,000 to 30,000 days. Every day you spend your existence "trolling others" or "trying to be a badass on the internet" is one less day you have to soak in the world around you, enjoy life and the things that actually matter.

I'm sure you went on your forums to enjoy like minded people. We enjoy this forum because we enjoy like minded people. If your existence and entire purpose here is to spend time annoying others, you could be spending the same amount of time elsewhere with people you truly enjoy. Nuisance has little impact on decisions in life for others, aside from causing nuisance.

I'm not trying to be an asshole... just trying to provide some outside perspective to how I've seen your posts here thus far.
1.) Very cutely said, your sarcasm is ok and mine isnt, I understand that, you're the home team. I'm going to ignore only those which I feel cross the line from now on, like an asshole called "earmuffs", the first on my ignore list, ut if you speak out to me in an ignorant manner then I will respond in kind and if you dont like that you can kiss my sweet ass. My motto is: Tit for tat. I say that enough that I would think you knew that by now.
2.) You pretty much hit that one right on the head. I'm sick of atheists coming into CHRISTIAN forums and acting ignorant and trolling, flaming, dissing and generally acting like assholes so I am returning the battle to them on their forum.
3.) I am enjoying doing the Lord's work letting you people add fuel to your funeral pyres. Why should I do anything else? This is also good for my brain. Improves my cognizance. I'm not here to change any minds. That is an impossible task. An atheist will NEVER change his mind. It is like a steel trap, shut.
4.) Did you miss the part where I said a couple dozen times that I am housebound? lol.
5.) Yes, I loved being on Christian forums, but got sick and tired of atheists coming on there acting the same way I am acting here. The big difference is at least I tell the truth about my opinions. An atheist couldnt tell the truth if it benefitted him. He offer his opinons as fact and expects everyone to accept it without question. Bloviation bullshit. Your scientific studies and interpretations of a book you dont believe in but constantly quote to your advantage are just that...opinions. You wont know the truth until the end of your life and it will be too late for you by then. I spend much time with the people I love here at my house. I have constant visitors, the reason I am on during the night mostly. If I am a nuisance to you then I have acheived my goal.
You arent trying to be an asshole, you just cant help it. You're an atheist, it comes with the territory. Tell you what, ask me any questions in a respectfull manner and I will return the favor. Bloviate and I will piss you off. I dont ask you to accept my opinions as fact so dont ask me to accept yours as fact too.

We didn't start this pissing contest, you did.

Someone trolled your Christian forum? Too bad, but it wasn't us.

You come across as a reactionary, bigoted jackass who lumps all people of some perceived kind together.

We are individuals with differing views on most things. The only thing that atheists share is a non-belief in gods.

And we are not all atheists here.

As for other religions, we dis them, too. Christianity isn't special.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
31-01-2013, 05:12 AM
(30-01-2013 11:07 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  I will type this very slowly so maybe you will get it. I am a saved Christian. My salvation does not depend on my actions. The only thing that saves me is my faith in Jesus...nothing else. No matter how big of an ass I am to atheists, which is fun for me, I am still saved. You, on the other hand, if you dont believe in Jesus as your Saviour, you are lost. Tuff luck dudes. Tongue
I get it, and it is precisely the reason I will never worship your god, nor any other with policies like that.
If there was a decent god, he would reward the good and punish the bad.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
31-01-2013, 05:38 AM
(31-01-2013 05:12 AM)Dom Wrote:  
I get it, and it is precisely the reason I will never worship your god, nor any other with policies like that.

I do hope It takes context when judging "bad".

I'd certainly hate to be damned because I stole a load of bread because I had no way to feed myself or others, or other "bad" acts that can be reasonably excused.

31-01-2013, 05:55 AM
(31-01-2013 05:38 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(31-01-2013 05:12 AM)Dom Wrote:  I get it, and it is precisely the reason I will never worship your god, nor any other with policies like that.

I do hope It takes context when judging "bad".

I'd certainly hate to be damned because I stole a load of bread because I had no way to feed myself or others, or other "bad" acts that can be reasonably excused.

Good and bad is relative, but then an omniscient god would know that.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
31-01-2013, 06:10 AM
(31-01-2013 05:38 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  ...
I stole a load of bread

Jean Valjean? Is that you?
Yours
Javert

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
31-01-2013, 06:35 AM
(31-01-2013 06:10 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(31-01-2013 05:38 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  ...
I stole a load of bread

Jean Valjean? Is that you?
Yours
Javert

I had to google that....

Damn old people and literary references...

31-01-2013, 06:38 AM
(31-01-2013 06:35 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Damn old young people and literary references their ignorance
Fixt.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Just'a venting Question 12 129 21-06-2014 08:35 PM
Last Post: Thinkerbelle
Music Just venting JadetheUnknown 4 84 14-06-2014 05:13 PM
Last Post: therealJim
  Personal issue but just venting Awolia 5 170 14-11-2013 06:01 PM