Veridican Argument for the Existence of God

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 1.8 Average
30-04-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: Veridican Argument for the Existence of God
Heh.

From now on he's Lich Boy to me. Laughat

Nonsense is nonsense, but the history of nonsense is a very important science.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2013, 05:20 PM
(30-04-2013 04:57 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(30-04-2013 04:46 PM)Abdul Alhazred Wrote:  You seem to have Egor confused with a regular fundie.

You must've missed the part where he told you he is Christ. Rolleyes

So what you are telling us is..

Egor is either a Zombie or a Lich.

And since Egor CLEARLY does not desire or feast upon the brains of the living and instead desires their souls, by deductive reasoning there is only one answer ladies and gentlemen.

Egor is a Lich, a soul lusting Lich.

Egor is a city in Germany? Sad

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
Find all posts by this user
30-04-2013, 06:56 PM
(30-04-2013 05:20 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(30-04-2013 04:57 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  So what you are telling us is..

Egor is either a Zombie or a Lich.

And since Egor CLEARLY does not desire or feast upon the brains of the living and instead desires their souls, by deductive reasoning there is only one answer ladies and gentlemen.

Egor is a Lich, a soul lusting Lich.

Egor is a city in Germany? Sad

Lich The More you know

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
01-05-2013, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2013 12:02 PM by Logica Humano.)
The purpose of me posting this is to read and consider constructive criticism, but not to necessarily debate on the merits of the following argument. That means there are going to be some kinks, and I may be wrong, but I don't really care. The argument may be an epic fail, but who the fuck cares? I don't know at this point, but to be honest we should all take theological speculation with a grain of salt. So, I'll start with the accepted definitions of reality and nature. The idea came to me suddenly on Wednesday, May 01, 2013, at 12:54 a.m while taking a shit on the toilet. That is all anyone ever needs to know about the time or location of the conception of this truly ground solidifying event.

Part one: Establishing the fucking concept.

1. If something is physically existent within the confines of reality, it must also be natural.

That is to say, for something to exist within reality it must be defined as natural.

Part two: Form a fucking thesis.

2. For something to influence, be, or create reality, it must also, therefore, be natural.

An illusion is therefore natural because it exists within the confines of reality, but the illusion of objects or an entity is also apart of the illusion, and is also just a fabrication of neurons within the brain.

Part three: Get to the fucking point.

3. God is thereby imperfect by definition of the word because of the lack of idealized result.

Under the assumption that the inevitable entropy of the universe, and the natural laws that governs it, is all imperfection.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
02-05-2013, 01:00 AM

(01-05-2013 11:59 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  The purpose of me posting this is to read and consider constructive criticism, but not to necessarily debate on the merits of the following argument.

Are you talking to me? This is all over. You're at the party, but there's nothing left but diet soda and dirty paper plates.
[Image: funeral.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2013, 09:41 AM
(02-05-2013 01:00 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(01-05-2013 11:59 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  The purpose of me posting this is to read and consider constructive criticism, but not to necessarily debate on the merits of the following argument.

Are you talking to me? This is all over. You're at the party, but there's nothing left but diet soda and dirty paper plates.
[Image: funeral.gif]

Sonny boy, if I targeted you specifically, I would have made sure you'd know it.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is this a strawman argument? OddGamer 11 397 11-01-2014 06:57 PM
Last Post: Baruch
  Argument against The Moral Landscape Enlightened Romantic 30 1,297 15-10-2013 12:51 PM
Last Post: postorm
  Sam Harris argument Shawnzy 19 799 06-10-2013 08:48 AM
Last Post: evenheathen
  Hate is love and love is hate (here is my argument) Zerq The mad 27 951 02-08-2013 12:15 AM
Last Post: absols
  Argument with my Philosophy Teacher Quik2832 38 3,323 30-06-2013 10:18 AM
Last Post: UndercoverAtheist
  I came up a theological/philosophical argument and I want it debunked. tear151 48 1,488 11-06-2013 10:12 PM
Last Post: Dark Light
  Veridican Argument for the Existence of God Egor 4 242 28-04-2013 04:15 PM
Last Post: Abdul Alhazred