Veridican Epistemology--I think I have it.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2014, 10:25 PM
RE: Veridican Epistemology--I think I have it.
(29-12-2014 04:43 PM)Free Wrote:  Nobody here will ever accept the philosophy you are offering. Not a single person.

Is that a prophecy?

Quote:So if you are here thinking you have some kind of divine gift to share, you may as well give up right now because nobody is even slightly interested in your religion.

You're like a communal mind. Fascinating. Shocking

Quote:You come off an an egotistical, maniacal, and narcissistic individual depraved of reality and succumbing to a religious ideology that is drowning in a cesspool of lunacy.

Well, nobody goes to a psychiatrist when they're having a good time. Drinking Beverage

Quote:Insulted? Well of course your ego will not allow you to admit to being insulted, because your pride prohibits it. After all, there's nothing anybody here could ever say to you that you would ever take to heart insomuch that it would force you to look in the mirror and with intellectual honesty actually question yourself, right?

Most of you are idiots. Insults from idiots don't bother me. There are some people here, that if they insulted me, it would sting. But you're not one of them, Free. Because what you don't understand is that I have God. I don't derive my status from people. By the way, you can't compliment me either. Not that anyone has tried in here, but those don't work either.

Quote:Do you think you are in a den of lions here? Do you view us all here as some kind of a pit of vipers? Or are we the "furnace of affliction" as so described in Isa_48:10? Do you think you are someone chosen by your god to reveal something hidden?

Unsure No, no, no, and yes.

Quote:There is no one you can save here,

Satan tells me that all the time. I just can't tell if he's lying yet. [Image: wink_2.gif]

Quote:because there is no one here with any faith in any god, particularly any god as you understand a god to be. Your god is just another in thousands of gods, all of whom have vanished in time due to the reality of knowledge and education.

What education?

Quote:You don't think anyone is educated here? I am an IT professional, with degrees in various things, and minors in other things such as ancient religious history. I have too damn much education, if you want to know the truth. And many people here have even more education than I have.

Maybe. I'll admit you sound educated.

Quote:Oh yes, this forum is riddled with highly educated and genius level persons, as atheists tend to be the way.

Okay, now you don't. [Image: Disappointed_anim.gif]

Quote:But you? You don't even have enough education to know how important it is to be honest with yourself, and then to take steps to better yourself.

Should we hold out any hope for you, Edward? Or should we think that we should just keep our distance from you as you sit alone in the corner mumbling to yourself like a maniac?

I suggest keeping your distance.

Quote:No one is listening ... because nobody wants to hear the mumblings coming forth from a troubled mind.

You follow and respond to every keystroke I type. So, I'm not sure who you think you're fooling. [Image: bored.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-12-2014, 01:49 AM
(29-12-2014 10:25 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(29-12-2014 04:43 PM)Free Wrote:  Nobody here will ever accept the philosophy you are offering. Not a single person.

Is that a prophecy?

Quote:So if you are here thinking you have some kind of divine gift to share, you may as well give up right now because nobody is even slightly interested in your religion.

Quote:You come off an an egotistical, maniacal, and narcissistic individual depraved of reality and succumbing to a religious ideology that is drowning in a cesspool of lunacy.

Well, nobody goes to a psychiatrist when they're having a good time. Drinking Beverage

Quote:Insulted? Well of course your ego will not allow you to admit to being insulted, because your pride prohibits it. After all, there's nothing anybody here could ever say to you that you would ever take to heart insomuch that it would force you to look in the mirror and with intellectual honesty actually question yourself, right?

Most of you are idiots. Insults from idiots don't bother me. There are some people here, that if they insulted me, it would sting. But you're not one of them, Free. Because what you don't understand is that I have God. I don't derive my status from people. By the way, you can't compliment me either. Not that anyone has tried in here, but those don't work either.

Quote:Do you think you are in a den of lions here? Do you view us all here as some kind of a pit of vipers? Or are we the "furnace of affliction" as so described in Isa_48:10? Do you think you are someone chosen by your god to reveal something hidden?

Quote:There is no one you can save here,

Satan tells me that all the time. I just can't tell if he's lying yet. [Image: wink_2.gif]

Quote:because there is no one here with any faith in any god, particularly any god as you understand a god to be. Your god is just another in thousands of gods, all of whom have vanished in time due to the reality of knowledge and education.

What education?

Quote:You don't think anyone is educated here? I am an IT professional, with degrees in various things, and minors in other things such as ancient religious history. I have too damn much education, if you want to know the truth. And many people here have even more education than I have.

Quote:Oh yes, this forum is riddled with highly educated and genius level persons, as atheists tend to be the way.

Quote:But you? You don't even have enough education to know how important it is to be honest with yourself, and then to take steps to better yourself.

Should we hold out any hope for you, Edward? Or should we think that we should just keep our distance from you as you sit alone in the corner mumbling to yourself like a maniac?

Quote:No one is listening ... because nobody wants to hear the mumblings coming forth from a troubled mind.

You follow and respond to every keystroke I type. So, I'm not sure who you think you're fooling. [Image: bored.gif]

Yes, atheists are retarded. Probably because atheism is self-contradictory. They demand evidence, but provide no evidence of evidence.

Truth seeker.
Find all posts by this user
30-12-2014, 02:06 AM
(30-12-2014 01:49 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  Yes, atheists are retarded. Probably because atheism is self-contradictory. They demand evidence, but provide no evidence of evidence.

[Image: spam-family-of-products.ashx]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
31-12-2014, 01:03 PM
(29-12-2014 10:25 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
Free Wrote:Do you think you are someone chosen by your god to reveal something hidden?

Yes.

So you are a self proclaimed prophet of God? You do of course realize that every last person since biblical times who has proclaimed themselves to be a prophet of God has miserably failed to fulfill the role?

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
31-12-2014, 01:20 PM
(31-12-2014 01:03 PM)Free Wrote:  
(29-12-2014 10:25 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Yes.

So you are a self proclaimed prophet of God? You do of course realize that every last person since biblical times who has proclaimed themselves to be a prophet of God has miserably failed to fulfill the role?

Yabut, this one is *special*. SO very special. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
31-12-2014, 03:56 PM
(30-12-2014 01:49 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  Yes, atheists are retarded. Probably because atheism is self-contradictory. They demand evidence, but provide no evidence of evidence.

Everytime I read a post by dildo I can't help but think "Giddyup cowboy."
[Image: sybian-2.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
31-12-2014, 04:03 PM
(30-12-2014 01:49 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(29-12-2014 10:25 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Is that a prophecy?

What education?

Yes, atheists are retarded. Probably because atheism is self-contradictory. They demand evidence, but provide no evidence of evidence.

If there's no evidence, that's all there is. Absence.
Asking for evidence of no evidence is utterly retarded.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
31-12-2014, 04:36 PM
(30-12-2014 01:49 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(29-12-2014 10:25 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Is that a prophecy?

What education?

You seem to have a problem with atheists demanding evidence, but I bet that if you were ever wrongfully accused and charged with a crime you would demand evidence while screaming your head off.

How would you like to go to jail for a crime you didn't commit and with absolutely no evidence that you committed the crime?

Would you like that?

Evidence is extremely important as it confirms the existence of things. It is not retarded to demand evidence for something when there is no evidence presented.

Demanding evidence to support the existence of God is exactly the same thing as you demanding evidence to support the existence of a crime you could be charged with.

You have the right to see what, if any, evidence that your accuser has against you, and by the exact same standard atheists have the right to see any evidence of God.

Suddenly, it's not retarded any more, is it?

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 3 users Like Free's post
31-12-2014, 04:59 PM
All I am getting from this new "religion" is that someone is channeling L. Ron Hubbard. It's either wacko, or all about the Benjamin's. Or both. Dodgy
31-12-2014, 10:11 PM
(31-12-2014 04:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

If there's no evidence, that's all there is. Absence.
Asking for evidence of no evidence is utterly retarded.

I'm asking for evidence that we should use evidence. Your position is circular.

Truth seeker.