Veridican Epistemology--I think I have it.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: Veridican Epistemology--I think I have it.
(06-01-2015 05:58 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(06-01-2015 05:56 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Yes.

"An episiotomy is a surgical cut in the muscular area between the vagina and the anus (the area called the perineum) made just before delivery to enlarge your vaginal opening."

I was being a smart-ass via title to this thread

*sticks out tongue*

Okay then.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2015, 06:04 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2015 06:29 PM by Stevil.)
RE: Veridican Epistemology--I think I have it.
(04-01-2015 09:48 AM)Gordon Wrote:  For anyone to be a Veridican other than myself would be a contradiction of the term, because I'm not a prophet. People have to come to God. I think they can only do that through Jesus Christ, and they can only do that on their own. So, Veridican theology can be reduced to one sentence: Believe in Jesus Christ, and make your own religion out of that.
So it seems that your version of the bible is only valid for your own eyes. Perhaps writing the book has been a necessary process for you and the book itself is not important.

But, why publish it? Why promote it?
Has god asked you to do anything other than write it?

You said the following in your transcendance thread
(05-01-2015 02:03 PM)Gordon Wrote:  What gives me the "right" to write something like that is my relationship with God and my love and respect for Jesus Christ that has been with me my whole life. I am so confident in my relationship, that I do not believe God would allow me to mess up the Gospel record
I am also wondering, if God wouldn't let you mess up your version, then why the need for a revision? Has some new information come to light?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply