Veridicanism does defeat atheism!!! Check and Mate, Smack and Down!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-02-2012, 11:57 AM

Veridicanism does defeat atheism!!! Check and Mate, Smack and Down!
I am simply at a loss for words. With Ego showing back up to join us Hellbound White Souless apes in discussion... i decided to drive on by his blather and see what this new budding author was up to.......... I saw this and just had to share.
He's gone full Sarah Palin Rogue. He's gotten to the point to where he's making shit up that fits him best. At least he's openly honest about it.

His other blogs are equally as interesting as well. He's also got a new blather about suffering and it begins with "I wonder what atheist think about suffering?" but in true Sarah Palin form...instead of asking them...he'll just make up stuff and pontificate.

See below about his new found faith.......

I have gone back and forth for many years between traditional Christianity and my own religion of Veridicanism. In fact, this has been going on with me for almost twenty years. But I’m older now, much older in fact, and I can’t do that anymore.

I thought I was a Christian again just this last December, but then I reconverted just recently back to Veridicanism. Part of the reason I reconverted is because once again I started debating with atheists and I don’t find traditional Christianity particularly defensible. Veridicanism does defeat atheism. Also, God gave me Veridicanism and it’s unique, and I wouldn’t want to die without having given my full efforts to making it known as far and wide as I can.

And I suppose Veridicanism is a type of Christianity in the strictest sense in that I am a follower of Christ, and that’s strictly what the word “Christian” means. However, the two tenets of Veridicanism are at distinct odds with Christianity.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
17-02-2012, 12:04 PM
RE: Veridicanism does defeat atheism!!! Check and Mate, Smack and Down!
R.........

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-02-2012, 12:13 PM
Yeah, this dude's off his rocker. We were discussing it in this thread too:

http://thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Thre...ng-atheism
17-02-2012, 01:02 PM

(17-02-2012 12:13 PM)kineo Wrote:  Yeah, this dude's off his rocker. We were discussing it in this thread too:

Ahh, i see that now. I had no idea. The link just said popcorn.gif and had Michael below it..so i just assumed it was a link to the gif. If i DONT know where i am going with a mouse click and link, i just wont go.

Sorry for the double post.

BUT this POV is so frakkin bonkers, it deserves 2 threads.

He literally CANT defend traditional christianity...which brings most folks to atheism..but he simply went all Branch Dividian on us and doubled down on his OWN religion that was revealed to him by god. We have a 'Joseph smith' in our midst folks! Truly a gift horse!

D
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
17-02-2012, 01:16 PM
(17-02-2012 01:02 PM)Denicio Wrote:  
(17-02-2012 12:13 PM)kineo Wrote:  Yeah, this dude's off his rocker. We were discussing it in this thread too:

Ahh, i see that now. I had no idea. The link just said popcorn.gif and had Michael below it..so i just assumed it was a link to the gif. If i DONT know where i am going with a mouse click and link, i just wont go.

Sorry for the double post.

BUT this POV is so frakkin bonkers, it deserves 2 threads.

He literally CANT defend traditional christianity...which brings most folks to atheism..but he simply went all Branch Dividian on us and doubled down on his OWN religion that was revealed to him by god. We have a 'Joseph smith' in our midst folks! Truly a gift horse!

D

I just didn't want you to miss out on that thread too! Big Grin I don't care about double posts.

I'm honored, though, that we got to talk with Christ in the form of Egor. It's no wonder he went off about us not being able to say Jesus Christ or capitalize God, he was miffed that we weren't giving him the proper respect as Christ deserves!
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
17-02-2012, 01:18 PM

Well, Denicio, I would like to argue with what you've said, but you put it pretty well. I mean not the part about me being bonkers and all, but at least you posted stuff from my blog that is accurate.

But it's not like I just decided to become a Veridican or went off the deep end. I've always been a Veridican, at least since 1993. But the way in which Jesus Christ features so prominently in the religion has lead me to often confuse whether I was a Veridican or a Christian or both. But truth is, there is a huge difference between the two, and I have to make a stand in one place or the other--or at least that's what God told me.
17-02-2012, 01:29 PM

(17-02-2012 01:18 PM)Egor Wrote:  Well, Denicio, I would like to argue with what you've said, but you put it pretty well. I mean not the part about me being bonkers and all, but at least you posted stuff from my blog that is accurate.

But it's not like I just decided to become a Veridican or went off the deep end. I've always been a Veridican, at least since 1993. But the way in which Jesus Christ features so prominently in the religion has lead me to often confuse whether I was a Veridican or a Christian or both. But truth is, there is a huge difference between the two, and I have to make a stand in one place or the other--or at least that's what God told me.

Well, at least your cult has a semi cool name. Its like you are a race of people in Lando's Cloud City!

I dont respect you, i think you are nucking futz...but your cults got a name with pizzaz. Hopefully your cult allows you to have orgies fuled by ecstacy (in gods name, of course)....and verified by some bizzaro translation of a dead sea scroll.

Just do us all a favor and dont act on those voices in your head.

D
[+] 4 users Like Denicio's post
17-02-2012, 01:36 PM
Good point, Veridicanism does sound cool. It's edgy, but at the same time has a air of stoicism, and maybe a bit of professionalism too. It's a good name choice.
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
17-02-2012, 02:04 PM
I knew I had heard of this before...

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Veridian

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
17-02-2012, 02:06 PM
(17-02-2012 02:04 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I knew I had heard of this before...

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Veridian

So, he ripped his religion from Star Trek...

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post