Verifying animal abuse

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2017, 01:18 AM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2017 01:22 AM by Thinker.)
Verifying animal abuse
I need to verify if this is animal abuse.

Facebook video/Cultura Colectiva +: This place will turn your cat into a majestic dragon!

Then, I must expose this right away to the right authorities.

Advance-verification is appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thinker's post
03-09-2017, 01:22 AM
RE: Verifying animal abuse
(03-09-2017 01:18 AM)Thinker Wrote:  I need to verify if this is animal abuse.

Facebook video/Cultura Colectiva +: This place will turn your cat into a majestic dragon!

No, it's cats abusing people. I hope you realize, if you're ever tempted to be batshit bonkers suicidal enough to take one as a a pet, they are just waiting for you to die so they can eat you. You do realize that, right? They really don't give a shit about their fur color when they eat you.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
03-09-2017, 01:24 AM
(03-09-2017 01:22 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

No, it's cats abusing people. I hope you realize, if you're ever tempted to be batshit bonkers suicidal enough to take one as a a pet, they are just waiting for you to die so they can eat you. You do realize that, right?

I don't understand. Please explain, thanks.
03-09-2017, 01:28 AM
(03-09-2017 01:24 AM)Thinker Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 01:22 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  No, it's cats abusing people. I hope you realize, if you're ever tempted to be batshit bonkers suicidal enough to take one as a a pet, they are just waiting for you to die so they can eat you. You do realize that, right?

They will fucking eat you. Is that clear enough? Here let me make it clearer. THEY WILL FUCKING EAT YOU! Hobo Big Grin

I actually gotta give some props to old cat lady, she knew they were gonna eat her. Thumbsup

#sigh
03-09-2017, 01:31 AM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2017 01:34 AM by EvolutionKills.)

You're joking right?

So long as the animal dye is pet-safe, they are doing nothing more egregious than what people already did to French Poodles, but to the nth degree.

[Image: 2107a6754db2c3283bbda2d360788031--pink-p...oodles.jpg]

I think that de-clawing and bobbing ears and tails are bad, but this is little more than a haircut and a dye job. They might be a high crime against fashion, but it's certainly not animal abuse. I wouldn't dye my cat, but if there is a way to do it safely? Have at it.

Want to stop animal abuse? Stop breeding purebreds with strong predispositions to recessive genetic conditions that cause a myriad health disorders and complications. Give me a mutt over a purebred any day.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
03-09-2017, 01:33 AM
(03-09-2017 01:24 AM)Thinker Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 01:22 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  No, it's cats abusing people. I hope you realize, if you're ever tempted to be batshit bonkers suicidal enough to take one as a a pet, they are just waiting for you to die so they can eat you. You do realize that, right?

Dogs have masters.

Cats have staff.

In case of a nuclear or zombie apocalypse, your dog will mourn your death.

Your cat will eat your corpse.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
03-09-2017, 01:37 AM
(03-09-2017 01:33 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 01:24 AM)Thinker Wrote:  I don't understand. Please explain, thanks.

Dogs have masters.

Cats have staff.

In case of a nuclear or zombie apocalypse, your dog will mourn your death.

Your cat will eat your corpse.

Sleepy
03-09-2017, 01:42 AM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2017 01:48 AM by GirlyMan.)
(03-09-2017 01:31 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I think that de-clawing and bobbing ears and tails are bad,...

Why do you think that's bad? ManlyGirl been watching this old fat ass 50 lb Cocker Spaniel for going on 20 years now who had its tail cropped as a pup. No other dog gets near its food because while the other dogs try to shoosh the others away by whisking their tail, this fat fucker hip checks 3 of them into the wall at once while trying to whisk his tiny stub of a tail. Why do you think these modifications are bad? On what principles? I'm not sure what my own sentiments are, don't think I've considered them before. Consider

#sigh
03-09-2017, 01:50 AM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2017 02:09 AM by Thinker.)
(03-09-2017 01:42 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 01:31 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I think that de-clawing and bobbing ears and tails are bad,...

Why do you think that's bad? ManlyGirl been watching this old fat ass 50 lb Cocker Spaniel for going on 20 years now who had its tail cropped as a pup. No other dog gets near its food because while the other dogs try to shoosh the others away by whisking their tail, this fat fucker hip checks 3 of them into the wall at once while trying to whisk his tiny stub of a tail. Why do you think these modifications are bad? On what principles? I'm not sure what my own sentiments are, don't think I've considered them before. Consider

If I may cut in to answer and sorry GirlyMan but pardon my interruption, it is that declawing is as anti-evolution as religious abuses.
[+] 1 user Likes Thinker's post
03-09-2017, 01:55 AM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2017 01:59 AM by GirlyMan.)
(03-09-2017 01:50 AM)Thinker Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 01:42 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Why do you think that's bad? ManlyGirl been watching this old fat ass 50 lb Cocker Spaniel for going on 20 years now who had its tail cropped as a pup. No other dog gets near its food because while the other dogs try to shoosh the others away by whisking their tail, this fat fucker hip checks 3 of them into the wall at once while trying to whisk his tiny stub of a tail. Why do you think these modifications are bad? On what principles? I'm not sure what my own sentiments are, don't think I've considered them before. Consider

If I may cut in to answer and sorry GirlyMan but pardon my interruption, it is that de-clawing is as anti-evolution as religious abuses.

No, it's nothing like that. But that's an interesting point nonetheless, blue man. Thumbsup

Colloidal silver will kill you, blue man. But at least you'll go mad first and won't notice it.

#sigh