Verifying animal abuse

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2017, 02:06 AM
RE: Verifying animal abuse
(03-09-2017 01:55 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 01:50 AM)Thinker Wrote:  If I may cut in to answer and sorry GirlyMan but pardon my interruption, it is that de-clawing is as anti-evolution as religious abuses.

No, it's nothing like that. But that's an interesting point nonetheless, blue man. Thumbsup

Colloidal silver will kill you, blue man. But at least you'll go mad first and won't notice it.

Thank you! In this case, does my creative intelligence stand?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2017, 02:08 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2017 01:01 PM by GirlyMan.)
(03-09-2017 01:33 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 01:24 AM)Thinker Wrote:  I don't understand. Please explain, thanks.

Dogs have masters.

Cats have staff.

In case of a nuclear or zombie apocalypse, your dog will mourn your death.

Your cat will eat your corpse.

To be fair, your dog will eat your corpse too if it comes to that, but it will feel bad about it.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-09-2017, 02:09 AM
(03-09-2017 02:08 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 01:33 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Dogs have masters.

Cats have staff.

In case of a nuclear or zombie apocalypse, your dog will mourn your death.

Your cat will eat your corpse.

To be fair, your dog will eat your corpse to if it comes to that, but it will feel bad about it.

Would my corpse be biblical to the scavenging dog?
03-09-2017, 02:10 AM
(03-09-2017 02:06 AM)Thinker Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 01:55 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  No, it's nothing like that. But that's an interesting point nonetheless, blue man. Thumbsup

Colloidal silver will kill you, blue man. But at least you'll go mad first and won't notice it.

Thank you! In this case, does my creative intelligence stand?

Against what?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
03-09-2017, 02:12 AM
(03-09-2017 02:09 AM)Thinker Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 02:08 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  To be fair, your dog will eat your corpse to if it comes to that, but it will feel bad about it.

Would my corpse be biblical to the scavenging dog?

Maybe. Not sure. I know it would be biblical to the cat.

#sigh
03-09-2017, 02:13 AM
(03-09-2017 02:12 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 02:09 AM)Thinker Wrote:  Would my corpse be biblical to the scavenging dog?

Maybe. Not sure. I know it would be biblical to the cat.

Hmm... interesting!

Do dogs make good atheists to cats?
03-09-2017, 02:18 AM
(03-09-2017 02:13 AM)Thinker Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 02:12 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Maybe. Not sure. I know it would be biblical to the cat.

Hmm... interesting!

Do dogs make good atheists to cats?

Cats are like Gods and dogs are like Christians.

#sigh
03-09-2017, 02:26 AM
(03-09-2017 01:42 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 01:31 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I think that de-clawing and bobbing ears and tails are bad,...

Why do you think that's bad? ManlyGirl been watching this old fat ass 50 lb Cocker Spaniel for going on 20 years now who had its tail cropped as a pup. No other dog gets near its food because while the other dogs try to shoosh the others away by whisking their tail, this fat fucker hip checks 3 of them into the wall at once while trying to whisk his tiny stub of a tail. Why do you think these modifications are bad? On what principles? I'm not sure what my own sentiments are, don't think I've considered them before. Consider

My problem with bobbing is that you're cutting off parts of the animal to satiate your own vanity. Dogs don't get their tails or ears cut short for their own benefit.

As for declawing, I'm following the recommendation of the Humane Society on this one.

'If performed on a human being, declawing would be like cutting off each finger at the last knuckle.'

Between the various health complications, the unnecessary pain and suffering, and the misconceptions about the advantages of declawing, I'd oppose it in all but the most medically necessary of cases (such as to remove a cancerous tumor).

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
03-09-2017, 02:37 AM
(03-09-2017 02:26 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 01:42 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Why do you think that's bad? ManlyGirl been watching this old fat ass 50 lb Cocker Spaniel for going on 20 years now who had its tail cropped as a pup. No other dog gets near its food because while the other dogs try to shoosh the others away by whisking their tail, this fat fucker hip checks 3 of them into the wall at once while trying to whisk his tiny stub of a tail. Why do you think these modifications are bad? On what principles? I'm not sure what my own sentiments are, don't think I've considered them before. Consider

My problem with bobbing is that you're cutting off parts of the animal to satiate your own vanity. Dogs don't get their tails or ears cut short for their own benefit.

As for declawing, I'm following the recommendation of the Humane Society on this one.

'If performed on a human being, declawing would be like cutting off each finger at the last knuckle.'

Between the various health complications, the unnecessary pain and suffering, and the misconceptions about the advantages of declawing, I'd oppose it in all but the most medically necessary of cases (such as to remove a cancerous tumor).

Thanks for the link but that was disturbing! I'll decide what I can do.
03-09-2017, 02:38 AM
(03-09-2017 02:10 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 02:06 AM)Thinker Wrote:  Thank you! In this case, does my creative intelligence stand?

Against what?

I took an imaginary word from reading your words 'interesting point'. My imaginary reading was like 'fucking-creative'.

Who knows?