Very Odd Vandalism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2011, 02:30 AM
Very Odd Vandalism
So I hopped in my fiance's car the other day and to my surprise I noticed that somebody had blacked out my Obama 08 bumper sticker with a permanent market. What is odd is they did not touch the 3 atheist stickers. So they either were very young or they care much more about my support of Obama than my lack of belief in a god. Interesting.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2011, 03:28 AM
RE: Very Odd Vandalism
May be they were non-religious racists. I cannot think anything else Confused.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
11-03-2011, 06:46 AM
Things like that are the reason why the only adornment I added to the back of my car was a Jolly Fish. It represents free-thinking while not inciting vandalism. How cowardly and immature of somebody to do that to your vehicle.

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete
Find all posts by this user
11-03-2011, 08:42 AM

Remind me to coat my stickers in teflon.

TRY TO WRITE ON THAT SHIT VANDALS.
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2011, 10:39 AM
(11-03-2011 06:46 AM)cfhmagnet Wrote:  Things like that are the reason why the only adornment I added to the back of my car was a Jolly Fish. It represents free-thinking while not inciting vandalism. How cowardly and immature of somebody to do that to your vehicle.

This is what most people have told me but to be honest I don't want to hide because somebody might do something like this. Besides, its not like I have the nicest car in the world.
11-03-2011, 10:41 PM
I'd love to have a Darwin fish or something like that on my car. Not sure which would come first though; the firing from my job or the lynching.

When we move, though, will get something.

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
11-03-2011, 11:56 PM
(11-03-2011 03:28 AM)MasterRottweiler Wrote:  May be they were non-religious racists. I cannot think anything else Confused.

You don't need to be a racist to be opposed to Barrack Obama. Only Liberals would think that because of the "all non-liberals are racist, homophobic bigots" bullshit.

But, for an example; look what happened to Britain when liberals took charge.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
12-03-2011, 01:56 AM

(11-03-2011 02:30 AM)riseinside Wrote:  So I hopped in my fiance's car the other day and to my surprise I noticed that somebody had blacked out my Obama 08 bumper sticker with a permanent market. What is odd is they did not touch the 3 atheist stickers. So they either were very young or they care much more about my support of Obama than my lack of belief in a god. Interesting.

Politics are as segregating as religious beliefs. I should know, one of my ex's was a die-hard Democrat and if I didn't agree with EVERYTHING that had to do with Democrats he'd get pissy. Personally I'm neutral, I don't vote for party I vote for whoever is best suited for the job.
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2011, 06:49 AM
(11-03-2011 10:39 AM)riseinside Wrote:  
(11-03-2011 06:46 AM)cfhmagnet Wrote:  Things like that are the reason why the only adornment I added to the back of my car was a Jolly Fish. It represents free-thinking while not inciting vandalism. How cowardly and immature of somebody to do that to your vehicle.

This is what most people have told me but to be honest I don't want to hide because somebody might do something like this. Besides, its not like I have the nicest car in the world.
I don't call it hiding. In fact I've often wondered why people feel the need to express their beliefs and ideas to those driving behind them Smile I chalk it up to different needs in expressing oneself. I prefer conversation, which is why I am more privy to wear my beliefs/thoughts/ideas on my shirt rather than on my car.

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete
15-04-2011, 02:27 AM
(12-03-2011 06:49 AM)cfhmagnet Wrote:  
(11-03-2011 10:39 AM)riseinside Wrote:  

I don't call it hiding. In fact I've often wondered why people feel the need to express their beliefs and ideas to those driving behind them Smile I chalk it up to different needs in expressing oneself. I prefer conversation, which is why I am more privy to wear my beliefs/thoughts/ideas on my shirt rather than on my car.

You do make a good point.

I like the fact that I have had a few people come up to me and tell me they liked my atheist bumper stickers. That makes me feel good. Plus I figure if there is somebody out there like I was growing up and they see there are others like them....it might give that one person the power to she those chains. We each have our own reasons though.