Very Strange Astrological Occurence in my Life

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2013, 12:01 AM

Very Strange Astrological Occurence in my Life
[Image: 220px-Chiron_instructs_young_Achilles_-_...fresco.jpg]
Chiron Instructs Young Achilles

I had a vivid dream last night that gave me a great idea for a book. I had to consult my astrological chart.

In my natal third house, Chiron naturally resides. What that means is that Chiron (the comet/planetoid/centaur) which is all about being a wounded healer, is part of my birth chart and it sits in my third house--the house of communications, especially writing.

Transiting at the time of this dream is Chiron in strong conjuction (less than a 2 degree orb) with my natal Chiron--in the third house, and it will go retrograde, just like my natal Chiron is in retrograde on June 17. In addtion, at that time, Mecury (the planet of communications) is transiting my 9th house--the house of higher learning and philosophy.

Chiron will not make this conjunction again in my chart until 2064--when I'm 100 years old (but I won't live that long, I know it). And even then, Mecury will not be in my ninth house, and transiting Chiron will not be in retrograde like my birth chart.

I consider this a sign, and I think it could be heralding a very important work.

And the idea? Obviously I can't talk about it, but it will help everyone like me who suffers with the existential issues that I do--which are a lot of people my age. (wounded healer? Chiron?). Consider

I'm very excited about this.
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2013, 12:07 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2013 12:37 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Very Strange Astrological Occurence in my Life

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2013, 07:58 AM
(04-06-2013 12:01 AM)Egor Wrote:  
[Image: 220px-Chiron_instructs_young_Achilles_-_...fresco.jpg]
Chiron Instructs Young Achilles

I had a vivid dream last night that gave me a great idea for a book. I had to consult my astrological chart.

In my natal third house, Chiron naturally resides. What that means is that Chiron (the comet/planetoid/centaur) which is all about being a wounded healer, is part of my birth chart and it sits in my third house--the house of communications, especially writing.

Transiting at the time of this dream is Chiron in strong conjuction (less than a 2 degree orb) with my natal Chiron--in the third house, and it will go retrograde, just like my natal Chiron is in retrograde on June 17. In addtion, at that time, Mecury (the planet of communications) is transiting my 9th house--the house of higher learning and philosophy.

Chiron will not make this conjunction again in my chart until 2064--when I'm 100 years old (but I won't live that long, I know it). And even then, Mecury will not be in my ninth house, and transiting Chiron will not be in retrograde like my birth chart.

I consider this a sign, and I think it could be heralding a very important work.

And the idea? Obviously I can't talk about it, but it will help everyone like me who suffers with the existential issues that I do--which are a lot of people my age. (wounded healer? Chiron?). Consider

I'm very excited about this.

Do you actually imagine that anyone here gives a fuck about this?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
04-06-2013, 08:36 AM

Yep. Aparently you do. And all the chart work I've been doing lately is for people from here.

Like it or not.

Besides, I just wanted to make this a public record. I don't need discussion on it.
04-06-2013, 09:27 AM
I don't know what anyone is bitching about, I'm ok with this being under the Pseudoscience forum.

I even have a couple of questions about all this stuff, Egor.

Since the universe is expanding ever rapidly, doesn't this effect these "charts"?

I mean, we know that even now what we see as being the constellation "the crab" is no longer even recognizable as the crab it once was. Even our Moon is drifting further out in it's orbit around us. Has this chart reading and such, compensated for the movement of the stars and nebula dispersement? What about things like comets and asteroids; are these accounted for?

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
04-06-2013, 10:02 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2013 10:38 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(04-06-2013 07:58 AM)Chas Wrote:  Do you actually imagine that anyone here gives a fuck about this?[/b]

The only thing "retrograding" is the brain, further UP, into the "house", under which it lives.
Uranus

Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-06-2013, 01:35 PM

(04-06-2013 09:27 AM)kim Wrote:  I don't know what anyone is bitching about, I'm ok with this being under the Pseudoscience forum.

Since the universe is expanding ever rapidly, doesn't this effect these "charts"?

I mean, we know that even now what we see as being the constellation "the crab" is no longer even recognizable as the crab it once was. Even our Moon is drifting further out in it's orbit around us. Has this chart reading and such, compensated for the movement of the stars and nebula dispersement? What about things like comets and asteroids; are these accounted for?

Astrology really works on the seasons more than the constellations. The signs share the names of the constellations, but they don't follow the constellations, so things like the precesion of the equinoxes is irrelevant to astrology. In other words, the sun is at 0 degrees Aries on the spring (aka Vernal) equinox, no matter where the constellation of Aries actually is in the sky. The expanding universe is not really relevant to our solar system's planetary orbits, either, so it's not accounted for in Western Astrology.

As for the moon, I really can't comment on that because the moon has been doing what it has been doing pretty regularly for millions of years. I've never even heard that the moon was drifting away in its orbit. I don't even know how that would be physically possible.

Thanks for asking your questions. I always like to comment on this stuff when I can.
Bowing
04-06-2013, 01:39 PM
(04-06-2013 01:35 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(04-06-2013 09:27 AM)kim Wrote:  I don't know what anyone is bitching about, I'm ok with this being under the Pseudoscience forum.

Astrology really works on the seasons more than the constellations. The signs share the names of the constellations, but they don't follow the constellations, so things like the precesion of the equinoxes is irrelevant to astrology. In other words, the sun is at 0 degrees Aries on the spring (aka Vernal) equinox, no matter where the constellation of Aries actually is in the sky. The expanding universe is not really relevant to our solar system's planetary orbits, either, so it's not accounted for in Western Astrology.

As for the moon, I really can't comment on that because the moon has been doing what it has been doing pretty regularly for millions of years. I've never even heard that the moon was drifting away in its orbit. I don't even know how that would be physically possible.

Thanks for asking your questions. I always like to comment on this stuff when I can.
Bowing

Astrology does not work at all. It has been thoroughly debunked.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
04-06-2013, 01:47 PM
(04-06-2013 07:58 AM)Chas Wrote:  [SQWUARRKKKKKK

You don't have to read it Drinking Beverage

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
04-06-2013, 01:54 PM
I see he just admitted it has to do with seasons, not the stars.
Correlation is not causation.
That's nothing new.
Everyone knows hormones are related to, and affected by the seasons, to some extent, and "Summer" babies are different than "Winter" babies.

The premise of astology is scientifically false, and proven to be wrong by the formula for gravity's attraction related to mass and distance.