Vice President Predictions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-05-2016, 02:36 PM
RE: Vice President Predictions
Let's go full circus....

Donald Trump / Howard Stern

Hillary Clinton / Al Franken

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
05-05-2016, 02:49 PM
(05-05-2016 02:36 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Let's go full circus....

Trump divorces Melania, marries Ted Cruz and picks Hilary as his VP.

The Sauron/Voldemort ticket wins by a landslide ensuring an Eye of the Death Eaters Party supermajority.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 3 users Like Paleophyte's post
06-05-2016, 09:34 AM
(05-05-2016 12:16 PM)unfogged Wrote:  I was thinking the same thing but since Bill can't be president again he isn't eligible to be VP either. Maybe Chelsea.

The president and VP have to be from different states. That will typically preclude family members form being picked.

Now, I'm not sure how that's calculated. Is it birth state, residence, or what?
06-05-2016, 10:36 AM
(05-05-2016 02:36 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Hillary Clinton / Al Franken

That actually might be a very good pick.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
06-05-2016, 12:28 PM
(06-05-2016 09:34 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(05-05-2016 12:16 PM)unfogged Wrote:  I was thinking the same thing but since Bill can't be president again he isn't eligible to be VP either. Maybe Chelsea.

The president and VP have to be from different states. That will typically preclude family members form being picked.

Now, I'm not sure how that's calculated. Is it birth state, residence, or what?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vice_Presi...ted_States
Quote:While it is commonly held that the president and vice president must be residents of different states, this is not actually the case. Nothing in the Constitution prohibits both candidates being from a single state. Instead, the limitation imposed is on the members of the Electoral College, who must cast a ballot for at least one candidate who is not from their own state.

It would only mean that they'd lose electoral votes from their home state (however that is identified).

To be fair, the article also points out that there is no specific requirement that a two-term president would be barred from then becoming VP but since it is clear that to be VP you have to be eligible to be president I think that pretty much rules it out.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
06-05-2016, 12:42 PM
I heard Trump was going to ask this well know Republican Senator. He seems like a outstanding choice and could possible guide Trump to greater things.

He's sat in on the senatne for over 10 years and hasn't had any bad press brought up on him. He even formed the Confederacy of Independent Systems. If it sounds flashy that's be cause it is.

Any way Senator Palpatine seems like an outstanding guy I don't see him has being a bad choice for the Trump ticket.

[Image: 200?cb=20110305032734]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 3 users Like Commonsensei's post
06-05-2016, 01:12 PM
(05-05-2016 11:42 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Who do you think the candidates will choose as VP?

I'm going with:

Trump: Gen. James “Mad Dog” Mattis

Clinton: Cory Booker

Those are two good guesses. I think Booker is likely. I think Trump may try to get Kasich because he's going to need Ohio. No Ohio, no victory.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
06-05-2016, 01:54 PM
MY cousins up in MN say people talk about Al Franken as VP, and also his senate partner, Senator Amy Klobuchar ... she's very smart, has nothing bad in her past, (she was a very popular prosecutor), is very likeable, and "down to earth". She might negate some of the "I just don't trust her" crap that Clinton gets.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
06-05-2016, 02:21 PM
(06-05-2016 01:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  MY cousins up in MN say people talk about Al Franken as VP, and also his senate partner, Senator Amy Klobuchar ... she's very smart, has nothing bad in her past, (she was a very popular prosecutor), is very likeable, and "down to earth". She might negate some of the "I just don't trust her" crap that Clinton gets.

An all woman ticket Consider

I would love to see Elizabeth Warren as VP.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
06-05-2016, 05:12 PM
Didn't Trump already promise it to Carson and Christie?

and you can almost smell the desperation from Rick Perry

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP