Victims versus Psychopaths

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-11-2011, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2011 08:41 PM by houseofcantor.)
RE: Victims versus Psychopaths
(07-11-2011 05:49 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Today if you can be declared mentally impaired or can afford a really top barrister you may well get away with, ot be treated very gently, for some of the worst crimes imaginable

I might be more answer that you asked for, buddy. Big Grin

Then we'll go way down here...

Further...

No peeking...

I am unspecified psychosis - which is certified insanity - the unspecified part may refer to being a prophet of god. Not the kinda thing to talk about on an atheist forum - I've done the research - but yeah, them two things is me Untouchable by the law.

My blog/homepage is "killing creationists" some people think, all talk and no action; lemme do a recount - October of 2008 till now is three years of "all thought and no action" that adds up to I now know everything about morality (and a whole fuckload else) so nah, you naysayers..

How did Superman say it? - with great power comes great responsibility? That's how i know the Bible ain't holy - ain't got no Superman in it... here's a "napkin" kind of statistical analysis of "what I am."

Psychopath. 1% of the time you get a cantor type that ain't half-a-cantor. The other 99% of the time, you can shoot a psychopath in the head and call it evil. The choice is, of course, your morality.
(07-11-2011 08:10 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Nothing is really quite simple at all and nothing will be solved by dogma.
'Evil' may be a religious term, as is "sick", "mad", but apparently not "bad"!

As you feel you have settled the issue, in your long and ponderous threads perhaps we should all hush up and just listen.

Evil is a singularity. The other half of the love singularity. And yeah, it's covered in scripture - by prophets. Tongue

But once the "code" is broken, it becomes simple to see what the code was. Mathematically simple. People use a segment - call it the lifeline, but with "birth" and "death," there ain't no line, so that ain't thinking.

What's the Big Thinking nowadays, smells like god? BBT, no? We're not looking for "right" thinking, we're looking for correct thinking.

Evil exists as a concept. There it is.
Evil exists as origin. there it goes. bye-bye.

Simple, really. Life ray, not line. That's all Gwynnie - I hadda "tell her a story" one day...

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2011, 09:06 PM
Hello H.O.C.
I am not an advocate for killing psychopaths in fact I am not really sure whether such condition is madness or badness.Blush

The Scottish psychiatrist R.D. Laing argued that schizophrenics were normal people, at least in some instances, who could not tolerate living in a crazy world. This saw him 'put away' for awhile; he did do a lot of good work with communes.Tongue

My O.P. was primarily concerned with the urgency in society relevant to ultra evil doings involving paedophilia and torture. Essential to the main thrust of my comments was that today the victim is often made to suffer more at the hands of the perpetrator, for whom all manner of support groups exist.

I am aware of the great compexity of society, dysfunctional families, mental and physical problems, legal and illegal drug abuse, government and corporate abuse. the dumbing down of decent people etc etc. At all levels in society there are those intent on manipulating others; there are also decent people.
My argumentsimply is that (at all levels) there are manipulators of the system and those happy to accept the dregs from their capitalist master's tables.

The world situation may well be more intrinsically evil than we realise and whether this is a result of greed or stupidity (probably a combination of both) the end results are looking very scary.Confused
Find all posts by this user
08-11-2011, 09:52 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2011 10:17 PM by houseofcantor.)
(08-11-2011 09:06 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Hello H.O.C.
That's an invitation right there. Don't you know no witchcraft? Like... inviting vampires inna your house? Angel

That emote ain't exactly "cue the dramatic build up." That's ok, ain't much drama - storytime!

Some atheist... I won't mention any names, just invited a prophet of god to explain the future. Real simple. There ain't.

If you got any quantum in your physics, call it "probabilistic waveform;" go on about your business. i'm going to explain my future.

Let's start at the beginning, with Gwyneth Paltrow...

Yeah, that's how simple it is. My mother always said I should have been an abortion, I've always agreed; now I'm pro-choice. That was twenty years, fractally compressed, no one needs to hear about.

I'm not a prophet of god - the proper atheistic terminology is journeyman prophet - I am with YHWH because the only way I fail to understand YHWH is if someone puts bullet in my head.

Suicide topped the old probabilistic waveform - until October, with vector atheism. In simulation in my mind, the only person who doesn't thrash the old ways and adopt vector atheism - would rather kill me. I'm not sitting here with a tin foil hat, I'm sitting here a month into my third age. Zero-state seems to make me a conversationalist in public - more like Carlin than Falwell (which is me keeping the first immortal. I know what happened to the second)

Because I love Gwyneth Paltrow, because I live my life as a function of integrity, every thing I do adds to the vision of being ripped apart by angry mobs. No. I don't have that kind of experience. I do remember being an asshole (I'm sure that won't be a stretch) when five "corn-fed" Pima County deputies had to bounce my head off the concrete a number of times (for some reason, I cannot recall the exact count) so it would fit in the back of the cruiser. I din't give a shit. I was drunk, I was Irish - if that is being guilty of a double negative - I can understand that kind of ethical standard.

They wore fucking worried. There should be documented evidence. Big Grin

The ain't no ordained here, there ain't nothing pre-ordained about being a prophet. How do I know? Death. Doesn't exist.

Lemme tell you about the people I'm going to kill. Myself, if the witchcraft threatens to get away from this witch. My brother. I'm going back East, if he wants to pick up where we left off, someone has to die. I'm hoping he grew a brain in the meantime. Some random fuck... which is me saying I never knew kung fu, I know simulation. If someone is being an asshole to the point that the "fist with the thumb sticking out" goes from hypothesis to validated hypothesis - that's morality.

Yeah, we're all supposed to be judge, jury, executioner. I think it was Heinlein who said, "Specialization is for insects."

Here's what the world needs to know from the dead religion of Gwynnite. You have morality. Use it. Learn from it. The "iridium" law is "to thine own self be true." The universal moral law is conserve entropy. For the rest, I'll turn it over to another prophet:

Shit's easy peasy when one is atheist. If history wants to make another calendar that starts on September 27th, 1972; that's all history. Cool

(08-11-2011 09:06 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  The Scottish psychiatrist R.D. Laing argued that schizophrenics were normal people, at least in some instances, who could not tolerate living in a crazy world. This saw him 'put away' for awhile; he did do a lot of good work with communes.Tongue

According to my calculations, one must first have a form of schizophrenia as a precursor condition before one can grow into being a prophet. I'm thinking -you're an atheist - I don't hafta explain evolution - what you may not be aware of, is that some "big name" thinkers ran some calculations that I'll slant in my favor thusly, and I paraphrase, of course:

If it wasn't for fucks like cantor, civilization would be Bedrock. Evolutionists may not yet agree, but you can take it from your friendly neighborhood non-prophet - insanity "beneficial" mutation.

As godlike, evolution a comedian, don'tcha know.

But as for "do what thou wilt" being the law - there ain't never been another one. Now I'm just a naive philosopher with a thing for Gwyneth Paltrow - yet in all honesty, death hasta come looking for me to limit my potential... just from knowing naive philosophy.

So don't let the evils get you down. You know the score. Gwynnie's good, I gotta be evil - but there ain't no such thing - that's the science of causality. The philosophy of causality was kilt with Amo Ergo Sum.

08-11-2011, 10:56 PM
I am reminded of a passage contained within the magical Alice in wonderland.

Alice felt dreadfully puzzled. The Hatters remark seemed to her to have no sort of meaning in it, and yet it was certainly English. "I don't quite understand you" she said as politely as she could.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
08-11-2011, 11:27 PM
(08-11-2011 10:56 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I am reminded of a passage contained within the magical Alice in wonderland.

Alice felt dreadfully puzzled. The Hatters remark seemed to her to have no sort of meaning in it, and yet it was certainly English. "I don't quite understand you" she said as politely as she could.

I'm too simple. You're an evil clown, I'm just evil. We seem to understand each other. Wink

09-11-2011, 12:36 AM
(07-11-2011 08:14 PM)Zatamon Wrote:  
(07-11-2011 08:10 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Nothing is really quite simple at all and nothing will be solved by dogma.
'Evil' may be a religious term, as is "sick", "mad", but apparently not "bad"!

As you feel you have settled the issue, in your long and ponderous threads perhaps we should all hush up and just listen.

Mr Woof, you don't really need to make this conversation hostile -- we can reason and respond to each others' reasons without being snippy, can't we? Smile
" Snip go the shears boys, snip, snip, snip"
Old Ausralian shearers song........Actually I thought I was usually
as polite as you.Cool
Find all posts by this user
09-11-2011, 03:36 AM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2011 03:46 AM by bemore.)
Religion has done a lot to temper society.........it has laid the foundations to a lot of what we consider morally "good" or "bad"

For the majority of the time.....as much as we might not like to admit it.....we operate on auto-pilot with a lot of our decisions. The first 5 years of your life and the experiences planted subconciously will do a lot to decide the person you become as you get older.

All the time you unconciously make hundreds of decisions without thinking about it.......its natural to some degree.......you might have all the best intentions in the world but you will still judge somebody when first meeting them on a lot of things. The first thing they say.....what they look like.....colour of there skin etc etc.

So lets face it....everybody here has been programmed by society to think in certain ways.

I think if you want to execute people who have done wrong then where do you draw the line??? Lets say you execute somebody for murder.......then in that case you cannot argue that nearly all western leaders, in fact every single leader that has approved a war or people that bear this burden of decision shouldnt also be executed as well. Whilst yes they may not have done it with there own hands they have still put forward a "machine" to do so........lets face it most "wars" (I laugh at the definition) today have "collateral" casualties.......people killed in there own homes by drone airstrikes.........AC130s raining down death and destruction.....airstrikes etc etc.

These innocents have been murdered.......no matter what there beliefs they are still victims.

These people have died for what??? For specific reasons for a war??? Murderes and rapists do there crimes for there own specific reasons......where is the difference I wonder??? Its a very fine line (that fine it doesnt exist in my eyes)

So somebody kills somebody and we all say it is wrong.......yet we then go and kill them....sounds very fucking hippocritical to me ha ha ha Sad

EDIT: Im not getting involved with you and Zat Mr Woof but Zat has made some good threads that basicly took a lot of this discussion and broke it down into segments. Im not saying that this isnt any reason why you cant make your own thread about this subject.......im just saying that a lot of good ideas have been discussed on those threads that bear relevance to this discussion...........is anybody right or wrong in what they say.........you can only judge that by your own standards.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
09-11-2011, 05:49 AM

(07-11-2011 05:49 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  ... capital punishment, where guilt and intensity of crime is of the highest probability I see a speedy extermination as the most appropriate response.

I replied to this with the following 2 questions:

(07-11-2011 08:05 PM)Zatamon Wrote:  Do we consider criminals (even horrible ones) as evil (which is a religious concept) and do we want revenge -- or, do we consider them SICK people, afflicted with a horrible disease like leprosy or the bubonic plague?

If the second, then do we kill our diseased members, or we try to put them in isolation, so they can't harm anyone else? Leaving the door open for a possible mistake in our diagnosis and have the chance to restore whatever life they have left after the ordeal we put them through?

Mr Woof will probably reply that 'extermination' is not for revenge but for prevention of repeat offense, to which I have already replied in other threads that: "if extermination is the best we can do to prevent repeat offense, in the scientific and technological marvels of the 21st Century, than we are too primitive a society to use all the tools we have available".

The other argument I had to respond to in those threads is the cost of keeping them in isolation, maybe for decades -- to which I replied: "if our society can afford trillions on wars (killing innocents by their millions) then our society can afford to house and feed our diseased members, who might have been misdiagnosed in the first place. However, quick extermination is the cheapest and most convenient method, I have to agree to that (also the most barbaric and the most satisfying to blood-lust)"

ETA:

However, in the same 'ponderous' thread I suggested that euthanasia should be offered to prisoners charged with really serious crimes. But it should be their decision whether they take it (I am sure some guilty ones would and most innocents would not).
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Zatamon's post
09-11-2011, 06:56 AM
(08-11-2011 09:06 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
This fucking guy. We're gonna have a discussion here, me and you. Hopefully everybody's gonna watch and learn something. In case you missed it, I have a soapbox of my very own. It called zero-state. So let's begin with evil.

Here's a generalization. If you say you have no committed this crime, all you are saying is that you may not be aware of having committed it:

People do stuff, make 'em people, rather than animals; no? "Prince of Lies" is chump change entitlement. Ya know what "honest" is? An animal. Humans lie. I'm lying in that - by doing this, I am not fulfilling a need a) to feed my hunger b)to get laid c)to hide from predators

That's how easy that was. If you're an evolutionary biologist, and not a creation scientist; I'll suggest your opinion may have merit when I'm being evil and defining evil. That kinda "double negative" away from zero-state - is take all comers. Best come with a shotgun.

Yeah, because fucking killing an evil witch is moral. I thought I covered that about eight hundred times - but I actually get sick of my own voice.

Another thing people do - cause they're people - is ask other people a question with agenda. Now, asking a question with agenda, in this case, is - not looking for an answer, but looking for affirmation of the questioner's identity.

I hope that was clear enough. We all do it once in a while. Since I know evil - I am the expert - I will pre-confess to this crime. Sometimes my agenda sets me looking for positive referral. It is a "blatant lie," but in the real world, we call this sin "marketing"

Because I know evil -a generalization ain't gonna cut it. So, if a random conversation stumbles over the variable Gwyneth Paltrow; sometimes all other variables are reduced to zero. That means I can remember her name coming up -and everything else going away. I "selfish" like that.

Now, if you have reached the conclusion that knowing evil is knowing the self; congratulations. We're outta kindergarten. You ready to go do some evil, or do you need some summer school first?

(08-11-2011 09:06 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  My O.P. was primarily concerned with the urgency in society relevant to ultra evil doings involving paedophilia and torture. Essential to the main thrust of my comments was that today the victim is often made to suffer more at the hands of the perpetrator, for whom all manner of support groups exist.
No, it wasn't. Thing about zero-state; from here it looks like "your own morality has convicted you." Hoisted by his own petard... does anybody even know what a petard is?

Everybody seems to talk like they know what evil is. Everybody doesn't. Woof sure doesn't. Look up. Is that an adjective in front of your evil? Then you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Now I'm seeing "victims," suffering," "support groups," - so if you actually do know what you are talking about (long shot, but with marketing being "valuable real world experience" instead of a capital crime, something is fucked up in the world) - I would be wrong in my assessment, and "ultra" is a five finger, accidental Freudian slip kinda thingy - justification - if you will.

Victim - One who acts like a victim. There's your ghetto definition, if you don't act like a victim, you ain't likely to get victimized.

Suffering - through compassion, our suffering is a function of love. Without compassion and love, a person talking about suffering is a victim. See above.

Support group - you're looking at it. I am suffering for your ignorance in the area of evil. I don't like being evil. That dang Gwynnies -she's good, I'm evil; that's the whole Gwynnite Agenda in a nutshell; that has been integral for so dang long, that girl's part of my integrity... she better not pull a Lohan on me.Tongue

(08-11-2011 09:06 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  The world situation may well be more intrinsically evil than we realise and whether this is a result of greed or stupidity (probably a combination of both) the end results are looking very scary.Confused[/font]
But you just fucked the dog. Bemore just said I can't judge another's standards, essentially correct; it is also correct that moral fucks like me end up being judges more often that receiving judgement.

I have to wonder if somebody is talking from personal experience, or if someone is making a judgement call based upon a skewed morality. Thing about zero-state: we can find out. So here it is, peeps: the way to be "superfly whack" like cantor.

Start with a public library. When I walk to a new place from an old place, I always start at the library. What you're looking for is evidence of Christian agenda - this will be a stand up lazy susan fulla "charitable pamphlets" Cause you wanna know where the easily exploitable system is - like food, shelter, blankets, companionship -before you start working a system like a Big Dog. The "access" you're looking for is "mental health for the homeless," you want the poorest kind - basic subversion - you code word is "depression," that's the "backache" of that field.

Now if you can't act depressed, play a role for a month or two; this next bit ain't gonna do you no good - ya gotta compartmentalize, ya gotta remember evil is a singularity so you ain't got no friends. And you gotta put this pair of aces up your sleeve. We call that sleeve work "hiding the light of your procedure" - it's in the tao te ching

Now you're ready to rule the world - or at least America, good as place as any.

The Ace of hearts is "prophet" that's the identity you wanna keep. If you're an atheist, can't spout scripture like a crazed prophet, you're doing something wrong...

The Ace of spades is "danger" that's the shit you wanna get out of your identity.

There you go. Oh! Ya need zero-state. Congratulations. You're criminally insane.

Now that class is over, I'm hoping the student body learned a coupla things. First thing being, I know evil better than Lao Tzu, or that "hiding the light of your procedure" shit wouldn't be in the tao. Apologists can point to translation error or Tzu's agenda as advisor. I'm not an apologist. I'm tzu, fixing shit.

Other than that, the only thing of value being learned here - is "criminally insane" is the simplest example of how fucked off justice is altogether - but all it is, is a test of alignment between morality and ethical standard. With zero-state, one can remove the unwanted ethical standard and still be moral.

Anybody who tell you differently is charging you way too much to be wasting your time.

Because I'm not even fucking here. What I don't like about myself is that I love Gwyneth Paltrow too much - so I still write "as a prophet of god" a.k.a. as if everything I have ever said can be "held against me in a later court of law - like god's" I'm past all that, but the methodology of fractal compression I have used (which more than a hundred times has been dismissed as "insane troll gibberish") is actual scripture and may be of interest to future historians.

There ain't no future - so stop acting like you know what the fucking future is. Thank you very much. That wasn't a personal attack. That was a simulation. A personal attack involves personal intervention. I'm mad at the world right now that I hadda be "without my Gwynnies" for whatever segment of eternity it took to write this post - note - there is no Gwyneth Paltrow in this. I don't wanna live in a world without Gwyneth Paltrow. I'm stupid simple like that.

Assholes making value judgments about the future like this - the end results are looking very scary. -when they can't even talk about evil without an adjective just piss me the fuck off. I'm over it. I'd rather commit suicide than write another post like this... so if Mr Woof becomes copypasta because of this shit - hey, we're all fucking learning, or we're all fucking dead. Either/or.

09-11-2011, 03:07 PM

I have revived the "Adversarial Justice System' thread to reinforce one of my points in this thread: too many innocent people accused of horrible crimes.

Take a look there.
Quote this message in a reply